It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH Chief of Staff Kelly rips apart Congresswoman Rep. Frederica Wilson at Press Conference

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

edit on 10/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

(Courtesy of James Woods)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I just saw a video of congresswoman Wilson's speech at the dedication of the FBI building in Miami. The speech Kelly claims she patted herself on the back and then sat down leaving them speechless.

Can I just say Wow. Not even close. You can probably find it online if you care to actually see the entire speech that she made. Or you can view it here.www.sun-sentinel.com...

A brief description for those who can't watch the video...
She first acknowledged other dignitaries, the families of the fallen agents, the mayor. Then she talked about some conflicting legislation that was standing in the way of funding. A bill which shed been told would take eight months to a year to accomplish, to which she said hell no, then described how she ran the bill to the state capitol where she praised the actions of others in pushing the bill through. Thanking them for their dedication and motivation naming them by name.
She honored the men who died, described the battle that took their lives, praised their bravery and the bravery of all LE and first responders. She had any LE and first responders stand for acknowledgement and applause. She thanked the families for their sacrifice. The only mention of her own actions was as a courier bringing the issue to the attention of others who could do what was necessary to push the legislation through. She gave them the credit.
I'm so surprised at John Kelly. He has apparently forfeited his oath to country for oath to president. He so obviously lied.
SAD...

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: pavil

Self-loathing of their status?

Can you tell us what that means?

Also, flag-burning? Really?

yeah I'd like to know too.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Remember when that was the norm around here?

People didn't blindly agree with everything the government did or said.
I miss those days.

Arken was more logical and believable.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Did you hear it?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
All I know for certain is that the Trump administration is a weekly clown-show, no two ways about it. It's a joke from top to bottom. And even so.. people still blame everyone but who is actually responsible.

It's kinda like a football team. Where you have a pretty mediocre QB.. and the team sucks and keeps changing stuff.. replacing their o-line.. the RBs.. the receivers.. the coaches.. until one day, they realize, HUH!.. maybe it's the dude running the team!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I'm so surprised at John Kelly. He has apparently forfeited his oath to country for oath to president. He so obviously lied.
SAD...

kelly just blew his last shreds of credibility straight out his butt...
edit on 20-10-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Justoneman

If you keep on telling yourself stuff like that, you are going to be in for a big surprise.

The Matrix has you.

Neo........

I see the command strings.......

/sarc

Waking up is a big surprise.

The truth will set us all free is one of my themes on ATS. The sleepers shall awaken.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: dragonridr

Right. Means the same as "total fabrication."

I respectfully disagree and say, wrong. It means 'doesn't have a clue" and is equally as damning....

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Phage

OK Google

You must have missed the past year.

Check Mate!

Wow what a find! Kudo's to you.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I had a tiny shred of hope left knowing that General Kelly was at least in the WH to have some sort of ... slowing effect on Trumps incompetence.

That shred is now gone.
edit on 20-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I had a tiny shred of hope left knowing that General Kelly was at least in the WH to have some sort of ... slowing effect on Trumps incompetence.

That shread is now gone.

same... i thought there was a grownup trying to head off the worst trainwrecks, but now he's shown that he'll roll over and be just as complicit as any other stooge in trump's circle. i mean, to call wilson a liar AND to verify her account by taking responsibility for what trump said? 1 + 1 = wtf.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I just saw a video of congresswoman Wilson's speech at the dedication of the FBI building in Miami. The speech Kelly claims she patted herself on the back and then sat down leaving them speechless.

Can I just say Wow. Not even close. You can probably find it online if you care to actually see the entire speech that she made. Or you can view it here.www.sun-sentinel.com...

Yeah it is turning out that Kelly completely fabricated the story about Wilson taking credit for the building funding in a speech at the dedication of the FBI building in Miami. Real classy.

CNN: Kelly Erroneously Claimed Congresswoman Took Credit for Building Funding

Then this happened.

CBS News' Chip Reid asked Sanders about a factual inaccuracy in White House chief of staff and retired Marine Corps Gen. John Kelly's attack on Florida Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson on Thursday.

Here's how Sanders responded: "If you want to go after General Kelly, that is up to you. If you want to get into a debate with a four-star Marine general, I think that is something highly inappropriate."

Just in case you don't get what Sanders is suggesting, it's something like this: General Kelly is a highly decorated soldier. As such, questioning things that he says is "highly inappropriate."

That's not how democracy works. Not at all. In fact, it's the opposite of how democracy works.

White House Press Secretary Says it is Highly Inappropriate to Question General John Kelly's False Claim

Apparently, it is not okay to question someone in authority, even if they are factually wrong.

-----

Although I do not agree with some of the tactics the White House is using in response to this "crisis," I am of the opinion that Trump meant no harm in his phone call. It was a bit insensitive, but Trump is a social idiot and he was put to the task of calling the family members of soldiers slain on the battlefield. I wouldn't expect him, of all people, to make it through a bunch of those calls without some faux pas.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Kelly made his bones as a Trump flunky. He lied, lied and lied and got caught.

He has fallen into the dark circle of Trump's gravity of lying, distortion and deception.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
BUSTED: Newly Surfaced Video SHATTERS John Kelly Credibility About Wilson In 2015

The truth always comes out.

Kelly has been stricken with the Trump lie-in-mouth disease

Its contagious

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

That shred is now gone.

Never his job andi dont think anyone controls Trump,if they did they would have locked his twitter account long ago. This idiot does not need direct public access and should sgick to telepromters like obama did. Now as faras general kelly i dont think he lied at all. He half listenedto what she had to say. He assumed she was bragging about her pushing through funding of thr building. Instead she was bragging her pushing naming the building through congress.I see both as the same she was trying to promote herself all because shesa retired principle and said hellna.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

(Courtesy of James Woods)

LOL...Two Nasty women! Where's Hillary? She should be in that photo, wearing a Witch or a Devil's costume.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Trump followers can only spout silly abuse

Again, you’ve lost the argument in terms of truth and falsehood

That what matters

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Did the wife say she was offended? Was she interviewed? Not sure I caught that.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join