It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH Chief of Staff Kelly rips apart Congresswoman Rep. Frederica Wilson at Press Conference

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: IAMTAT

excplain how you kill 10% of a single person ??

We all know the literal historical Roman definition of the word 'decimate'.

Kudos to you for knowing it too.
Nega-kudos for being insecure enough to feel you need to prove to others that you know.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Not the entire conversation.

Dish! Let's hear the entire conversation, in which the widow said nothing, but "Thank-you" before hanging up.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

People who have never served don't really understand.

General Kelly understands, even if Trump doesn't.

To gain mileage and political points over the death of a soldier is disgusting.

AMEN !!

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If you take the words that Trump said and re-arrange the letters, he actually said;

"I wear hats so people can't see the horns, praise Satan".

Because, Hillary.

And if the numb-nuts can't figure out my post, I'm mocking you and that moron congress cow from Florida.

+44 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Where in the statement

"He knew what he was signing up for.......but it still hurts when it happens."

does it say....

"Trump considers his soldiers disposable fodder and their deaths as acceptable collateral damage"

You seem to just enjoy making stuff up like the press.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm mocking you and that moron congress cow from Florida.

Come on cowboy, there is no need to drag cows into this, the thing is a whole different kind of beast.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

"He knew what he was signing up for."

Everyone who takes the oath signs the check. Sadly, sometimes, it gets cashed.

+17 more 
link   

So you think she sat there for 3-5 minutes and said nothing? The only account we have are a pissed mother and a congress-bitch who's word I would take in as high regard as a Pelosi fart.

If the wife comes out and says she was scarred by the call I will conceded but until then, to be honest, it is all hearsay.

link   

......but it still hurts when it happens....

Not IF it happens. That's "expectation".

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I'm mocking you and that moron congress cow from Florida.

Come on cowboy, there is no need to drag cows into this, the thing is a whole different kind of beast.

I want to apologize to steaks and ribs everywhere for my previous post.

+5 more 
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I'd like to see you in a room with General Kelly and tell him that Mr Keyboard warrior. Lapdog? Projected upon him?
That entire post is nothing but a complete asshole statement. Glad you got your star for that hate though!

Wilson has nothing on Trump. Let's not forget that it was Trump who politicized the issue in the first place, claiming falsely (making s# up/lying/whatever) that past Presidents didn't reach out to the families of fallen soldiers.

Where was the thread with all your outrage then? No video of Trump lying and politicizing a solemn thing like that?

"EVERYONE SHOULD SEE THIS! President Trump makes a completely asshole statement! Totally destroys the moral authority of the presidency by being a douche bag, yet again!"

+21 more 
link   

It's the left new way of hating on the troops but trying to make it look like the really care.

They are disturbed.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

My son is wrapping up boot in November and he knows this. We talked about it. Hopefully he will never have an issue but in his field he could possibly be in harms way with some posts.

It is a given. It is not a job at McDonalds. Also, this guy was not a cook on a GI BIll he was a trained operator who in my eyes gave his life for his country. It is sad. It is never wanted. However, it is a fact of life.

I feel the most for the wife and the entire situation is revolving around that hat wearing loser politician.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

According to Kelly, O never called him when his son died.

+43 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Anyone that truly believes the president of the United States would call a widow just to be intentionally callous or disrespectful needs to go take a long hard look in the mirror.

Hate is by far the WEAKEST emotion that takes up the MOST energy.

How you people continue to do it based on absolutely nothing other than your own emotional projection, I will never know.

But I do know it isn't healthy for you..

edit on 19-10-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because:

link   

Personally I’ll trade Trump, Hillary and even Bill for General Kelly. Any day.

link   

Trump deserves to be chastised at every turn. Becoming president doesn't give you some special status where people should automatically respect you. Wrapping a turd in an American flag doesn't turn it into a Baby Ruth.

Don't like it? Then next time make sure an ignorant probable-dementia patient isn't who's selected to represent your party.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I have tried, but I can't talk my one son from joining.

I was an engineer and out of all my time in service, never pulled a trigger and only had to dodge one IED. It's an insane job.

It's a noble job.

I humbly salute your son.

link   

People who have never served don't really understand.

That's why it is a mistake to put a military combat general as an advisor to the president when it comes to civilian matters. Kelly doesn't get that a pregnant wife and mother, mourning the loss of her husband doesn't want to hear that her husband loved killing and fighting more than her and their children. Johnson's mother didn't need to hear those words either.

Kelly doesn't get civilians. That's why he will do anything the president says. He's nothing more than a lap dog, prostrating himself at the presidents bidding, like a good soldier.

+18 more 
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

No Trump reacted. Why did that congresswoman need to get on the talk shows and media outlets and call him out?
Why not react as Trump did? Why should anyone sit back and let people say # that is either not true or hurtful?

The term snowflake so applies to so many now because we are conditioned to record the fight now and not step in. We are conditioned to put someone down before we try to lift them up. We are conditioned to join in rather yelling for one than standing up for all.

Total Pussification of the US was almost complete.

PS - I am sure you will make your own thread...
edit on Octpm31pmf0000002017-10-19T17:00:17-05:000517 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join