It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH Chief of Staff Kelly rips apart Congresswoman Rep. Frederica Wilson at Press Conference

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

You think Trump is causing people to hate this country?
Is that your point?

C'mon Phage, you can figure this one out. What side of the aisle is more associated with self loathing of their status? Are Republicans taking a knee at events and burning American flags?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Are Republicans taking a knee at events and burning American flags?
I don't think either act necessarily denotes hate of the country. When I was protesting the war in southeast Asia I was accused of hating the country. I didn't then, nor do I now.

But who has burned an American flag lately?

edit on 10/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: megabogie

Honestly?

They'd probably look and if there was a Trump bumper sicker, take the wallet from the passenger and let the car burn.

I agree, and then they would probably post pics all throughout social media and get tons of people thanking them for allowing the Trump supporters to fry.

Reading this thread and seeing what extent some people go to in order to smear Trump just makes me sick. I mean, seriously, someone actually argued that Trump said the word "when" instead of "if" and then projected all sorts of meaning onto ONE word. Talk about grasping at straws...SMH

NO wonder, a liberal like myself, seriously despises today's Democrats. They are nasty, hateful jerks.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr
Didn't Trump say that he didn't say what Wilson said he said?

Democrat Congresswoman totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!

Didn't Kelly say that Trump did say it?

Kelly said he encouraged Trump to echo words Gen. Joseph Dunford offered to Kelly when his own son was killed in Afghanistan.

"He was doing exactly what he wanted to do when he was killed. He knew what he was getting into by joining that 1%. He knew what the possibilities were because we were at war,"

www.cnn.com...

Trump lies some more? Or was it Kelly? Remember, Trump has proof.

Misconstrued was tobig a word for Trump. Lol

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Right. Means the same as "total fabrication."

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I don't think either act necessarily denotes hate of the country. When I was protesting the war in southeast Asia I was accused of hating the country. I didn't then, nor do I now.

Anti fa is burning alot of stuff give them time.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Self-loathing of their status?

Can you tell us what that means?

Also, flag-burning? Really?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Yeah, all those folks "smearing" Trump by repeating exactly what he says/Tweets.

Again I ask ... really?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Anti fa is burning alot of stuff give them time.

And Nazis are shooting people and running them down with cars. How does that relate to the topic again?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

What side of the aisle is more associated with self loathing of their status? Are Republicans taking a knee at events and burning American flags?

So protesting one's government is now considered to be "a hate for country" ?

Funny that, guess I missed the memo.

I always thought when one protests one's government it means they have a strong love for their country... because they actually give a damn what happens to it.

... but according to your logic, the only way to be a true patriot is to blindly follow and agree with everything the country does.

Sheeple.

The kool-aid is working, martha... it's really working !

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Im getting very disapointed with the party and where they are allowing individuals to drag it. It started with Bernie Sanders being destroyed by the party. From there its now ent in to lot of screaming and yelling to be heard while at the same time trying to stop others from doing the same.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yeah, all those folks "smearing" Trump by repeating exactly what he says/Tweets.

Again I ask ... really?

Yes, when you must argue about the word "when" being used instead of the word, "if" that is pathetic.

How dare Trump use the word "when". GMAFB already, President Trump said nothing wrong on that phone call to the widow. Get a life already and stop arguing over the words "when" and "if".

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

OK Google

You must have missed the past year.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Im getting very disapointed with the party and where they are allowing individuals to drag it. It started with Bernie Sanders being destroyed by the party. From there its now ent in to lot of screaming and yelling to be heard while at the same time trying to stop others from doing the same.

I was a Bernie supporter. What the DNC did to him was the final straw. Many of us warned them we would never, under any circumstances vote for the criminal Hillary. I told them she would lose and it would be their own fault when we are stuck with President Trump.

That being said, now that he is President I just shake my head at their infantile and hateful behavior.

More and more true classic liberals feel exactly the way I do. I certainly cannot relate to today's Democrat party, that is for sure.
edit on 20-10-2017 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Again I ask ... really?

Yes, when you must argue about the word "when" being used instead of the word, "if" that is pathetic.

How dare Trump use the word "when". GMAFB already, President Trump said nothing wrong on that phone call to the widow. Get a life already and stop arguing over the words "when" and "if".

Sure take two breaks they're small.

That's the only incidence of Trump being called out for DS stuff he says, right?

Nah ... it's been three or four times a day since January 20th. Get over yourself.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Ok. You think they hate the country?

But it did bring out the best in Trump and his notions of free speech. He does seem to hate that First Amendment thing.

“Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag — if they do, there must be consequences — perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!” Trump wrote on Twitter.

Multiple Congressional Republicans rejected Trump’s suggestion, arguing burning the flag is protected under the First Amendment of the United States Constitution.

thehill.com...

edit on 10/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: VoxVirtus

You tell me.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Bernie Sanders was an Independent his entire career until he tried to use the Democrats to get national exposure, and after the Election, he went right back to being an Independent.

There is ZERO evidence that any Primary election was biased against Sanders in any way.

ETA: I have the greatest hope that in the coming years VIABLE alternatives to the Democrats and Republicans will arise.
edit on 20-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Bernie Sanders was an Independent his entire career until he tried to use the Democrats to get national exposure, and after the Election, he went right back to being an Independent.

There is ZERO evidence that any Primary election was biased against Sanders in any way.

Yah right....Now I know you lie. And it's you and your fellow hateful Hillary supporters who need to get over yourselves. Every single day you choose something truly insignificant to make a big deal out of, all the while, excusing all of the HUGE (and legally questionable) actions of Hillary and the rest of the Democrats.

It's comical and sickening, both at the same time.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

a reply to: fredrodgers1960

You think Trump is causing people to hate this country?
Is that your point?

No. I'm saying that the left has programmed these generations to hate this country. Think about it. Let's say that a major conflict breaks out. Do you really think these latest generations would sign up to defend this country? My generations sure as heck would.

My bet is, they would sit on their a$$es and just wait for whoever takes us over, then scream bloody murder when they are forced to do whatever the conquerors decide for them to do.

We have raised a pot load of people who think the world OWES them everything.

The WORLD doesn't owe them a damned thing.

THAT's what I'm saying.

That attitude has now transferred over to this latest "movement".

I'm getting pretty damned tired of it actually.

Fred.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join