It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH Chief of Staff Kelly rips apart Congresswoman Rep. Frederica Wilson at Press Conference

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: face23785

Now, for the last time, STOP POSTING LIES. That's still against the T&C as far as I know.

Says a lying liar defending liars' lies.

Whose lies am I defending?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

It's not eavesdropping when one invited into the space, and the call is on speaker. She didn't violate anything. She was a witness. Trump would have been fine if Wilson had said something positive, and we all know it! Besides, it was trump who violated the "sacred" moment, not knowing "the guy's" name and never considering the widow and her family's grief.

Where i come from that is what is known as a "private phone call" and you excuse yourself.

The fact that it was put on speaker makes me question the motives of everyone in that car. I mean...maybe that is the kind of thing people do...but not people I know.

There is no evidence to the 2X4 in Wilson's eye. One the other hand, Trump has displayed his willingness to stoop ever lower, and demonstrate his truth challenged deficiencies and callous lack of empathy plenty of times!

Or he didn't.

Another perspective is that Trump did a good thing, and had these people smear crap all over the walls in response to it.

I know that if i went out of my way to try to do a good thing and have people act like this, i'd likely not be very polite about it in the end. TBH, I can't believe he hasn't just flat out come out and told everyone to just shut up. I can't stand the guy, and find myself hating having to listen to the constant drone of nonsense form his detractors even more.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I won't defend Trump saying he didn't say that, I dunno what he was thinking there. Obviously he said what she said he said. Obviously she was dishonest about the context and the tone with which he used that term. General Kelly straightened that out.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Turns out Gen. Kelly isn't the most reliable person either
Full video of Frederica Wilson's 2015 FBI speech shows John Kelly got it wrong

www.sun-sentinel.com...

edit on 20-10-2017 by Regnor because: to put headline in

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Trump's and Kelly's.

Obviously she was dishonest about the context and the tone with which he used that term.

Again, perception and opinions are not lies.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

I never said that.

By cherrypicking the full quote, yeah you kinda did.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Where did I defend Trump? I specifically said if Kelly was lying that's wrong. So that was another lie from you. I merely said it was possible that he simply didn't know the circumstances how the congresswoman ended up hearing the call. Are you saying that's impossible?

She's defending her "perception" by claiming Kelly is a racist and just trying to protect his job, both of which she knows are untrue. If her perception was real, she wouldn't need to lie to defend it. She's a liar.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor
Turns out Gen. Kelly isn't the most reliable person either
Full video of Frederica Wilson's 2015 FBI speech shows John Kelly got it wrong

www.sun-sentinel.com...

So he thought she pettily took credit for getting the funding, when she actually pettily took credit for the naming of the building?

[sarcasm]Damn, he's such an ass.[/sarcasm]

Edit: I'm not sure "pettily" is a word, but I think everyone understands what I mean.
edit on 20 10 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

While the #tards keep putting him down and calling people who voted for him Trumptards but it gets you stars!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Where i come from that is what is known as a "private phone call" and you excuse yourself.

From a moving automobile?

The fact that it was put on speaker makes me question the motives of everyone in that car. I mean...maybe that is the kind of thing people do...but not people I know.

Give me a break! She shared the call with her daughter, La David's mother and father and the old and dear friend of the family, Congresswoman Wilson.

Edited to add
Oh the sacrilege!

Another perspective is that Trump did a good thing, and had these people smear crap all over the walls in response to it.

Another example of Trump trying to use a tragedy for positive publicity, and it backfires because he so emotionally challenged and inept! The narrative spirals out of control and the big guns have to come in and try to spin it to fix it!

I know that if i went out of my way to try to do a good thing and have people act like this, i'd likely not be very polite about it in the end.

If it was me, I would have made a second attempt, to apologize for any miscommunication or misunderstanding and try to rephrase and reassert my compassion and sympathy.

edit on 20-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Trumptards are working way too hard to try to prove to the world that the swamp is being drained.

Here we all thought you guys where winning or something, must not be has great as you guys keep on telling yourself.

Waaaaa they said a bad word about trump, waaaaa its un amuricain, dammit.

Enjoy more fails, its pretty awesome.

This is all you have? LOL

I consider that a win.

A woman that votes no for anything VA is suddenly pretending that she cares, and is using the situation to lie and further her political career just so she can buy more stupid hats. Yeah I have a problem with it.
edit on 20-10-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Three presidents and 16 years hasn't worked either. Our country chose to fight terror over there. Bombs have not stopped terror. That leaves us with withdrawal or never ending war. Yes, we deserve the draft. Didn't learn a damn lesson from Vietnam.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Three presidents and 16 years hasn't worked either. Our country chose to fight terror over there. Bombs have not stopped terror. That leaves us with withdrawal or never ending war. Yes, we deserve the draft. Didn't learn a damn lesson from Vietnam.

And yet ISIS has lost Raqqa. That's more progress than was made in years previously when ISIS was just considered the JV team..

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

I never said that.

By cherrypicking the full quote, yeah you kinda did.

I posted this earlier.

a reply to: thesaneone

"He knew what he was signing up for.......but it still hurts when it happens."

You know, that 2nd part makes it worse, don't you? It gives the impression that death is the expectation, and that Trump considers his soldiers disposable fodder and their deaths as acceptable collateral damage.
And then this, a few posts later:

a reply to: matafuchs

......but it still hurts when it happens....
Not IF it happens. That's "expectation".

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

The idea of fighting them over there worked for the remainder of Bush's presidency after 9/11. It can work, it depends if we prosecute the war effectively.

Instituting a draft just to stick it to the people who supported the war is petty. We don't need one.

Edit: Yeah I know 9/11 happened on Bush's watch. 9/11 happened on all of our watch. Military and intelligence leaders were warning us for years that we needed to heighten security at home. We dismissed them because it would be inconvenient for air travel and nonsense like that. 9/11 woke us up. Some of us have gone back to sleep since then.
edit on 20 10 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Kelly said that Wilson “stood up, and in the long tradition of empty barrels making the most noise, stood up there and all of that and talked about how she was instrumental in getting the funding for that building, and how she took care of her constituents because she got the money, and she just called up President Obama, and on that phone call he gave the money — the $20 million — to build the building. And she sat down, and we were stunned. Stunned that she had done it. Even for someone that is that empty a barrel, we were stunned.”

Not what happened at all. He out and out lied but whatever helps you sleep.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

If it was me, I would have made a second attempt, to apologize for any miscommunication or misunderstanding and try to rephrase and reassert my compassion and sympathy.

Would you?

After this family politicized the first attempt, you would be glutton enough for punishment to stick your hand back into the box full of bobcats?

Nothing the man does will ever be right. Nothing at all. Even when he does something good, someone will smear crap all over it.

Im just wishing this story would die so we can find out why in the hell our healthcare bill hasn't been passed yet.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Chad was a deterrent to Isis activity. They were in Niger not just on the border between the two countries.
But it appears that it was massive intelligence failures that was at least partially to blame for the attack.
New information is dribbling out.
edit on 10202017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

After this family politicized the first attempt, you would be glutton enough for punishment to stick your hand back into the box full of bobcats?

So now it's whole family, and they're bobcats? Great! I edited by previous post to include a video of a widow sharing her on speaker condolence call with trump on tube. Oh! The sacrilege!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

They will show up someplace else. Seems that will be Africa. God help us.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join