It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH Chief of Staff Kelly rips apart Congresswoman Rep. Frederica Wilson at Press Conference

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+76 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Everyone should watch this. It shows you that there is as great administration in place and reveals that no matter how good you are you can be surrounded by pure hate for no reason other than you are on the other side. It shows a true man who still has the good grace to discuss his own pain. He expresses what past presidents have done and what happened when his own son died. How he has also been both postions.

President Trump was admonished by Rep. Frederica Wilson for a phone call she 'overheard' in a car to the wife of the slain soldier. All over the press and media she wore hat ugly ass hats and did everything but say Trump did it because he hates black people but I am sure the racist card was discussed behind closed doors.

Chief of Staff John Kelly, who was reported by the media to be furious, gives an eloquent speech about how Donald Trump said to the widow what he was expressed to say from a man who lost a son. Mr Kelly himself. Kelly discusses how he thinks a phone call may not always be appropriate but Trump was asked for advice and it was given. Then it was used. However, it was twisted by Mrs. Wilson for political gains and it is disgusting how the death of a soldier is being used.

It is long but well worth the watch.Amazing that a congresswoman is chastizing our president, as well as the media and other politicians, when he is using the words from a man who has not only had to tell families they lost someone but who has taken the call himself.

So Rep. Wilson, are you going to call out General Kelly too?
edit on Octpm31pmf0000002017-10-19T16:33:40-05:000440 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+56 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
He decimated her.
She then attacked him saying he was just afraid of losing his job.
Classy lady.

+28 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Kelly just lost the respect and moral authority that had been projected on him. He is exposed as the Trump lap dog that he is, prostrating himself before the media.
edit on 19-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

if only things real world events happpened they way ATS headlines say they did

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

excplain how you kill 10% of a single person ??

+106 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I'd like to see you in a room with General Kelly and tell him that Mr Keyboard warrior. Lapdog? Projected upon him?
That entire post is nothing but a complete asshole statement. Glad you got your star for that hate though!

+61 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Kelly just lost the respect and moral authority that had been projected on him. He is exposed as the Trump lap dog that he is, prostrating himself before the media.

From who, the left?

BFD!

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I'd that to happen too! I'd give Kelly a piece of mind, and Trump too!

Kelly, just basically proved Trump a liar. He said that he advised Trump to say "He knew what he signed up for.....", which is what Wilson said that he said, while Trump doubled down on the lie that he didn't say it and that Wilson was lying!

edit on 19-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

+53 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I'd that to happen too! I'd give Kelly a piece of mind, and Trump too!

I'd pay to see that verbal beat down that you would receive

+50 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What a dumbass comment from an apparently thirsty woman wearing ugly hats. Really, with everything going on in this country do we need another black unknown congresswoman using a madeup story to perpetuate Trump hate and steal the MSM's attention? Ug.

+34 more 
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Like the kind Trumtards on ATS give liberals everyday?

+7 more 
link   
a reply to: Justso

What made up story?

+36 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Again you guys cut off the whole quote.

+28 more 
link   

Me too. I think he would pee a little just walking into the room. Now THAT I would buy drinks and tickets for.

+63 more 
link   

People who have never served don't really understand.

General Kelly understands, even if Trump doesn't.

To gain mileage and political points over the death of a soldier is disgusting.

+27 more 
link   
trump started the whole drama with his deflection routine. I honestly don't think he can help himself, it's ingrained.

he whines like no other.. how people stomach him is BEYOND me.

edit on 19-10-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Like the kind Trumtards on ATS give libtards everyday?

Fixed for ya.

+59 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You and the media and the congressbitch all seem to be hanging on just a few words to push that narrative of hate hate hate. Not the entire conversation.

I am so over people like you. Trumptards...blah blah blah. time to get a bit more creative.

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

"He knew what he was signing up for.......but it still hurts when it happens."

You know, that 2nd part makes it worse, don't you? It gives the impression that death is the expectation, and that Trump considers his soldiers disposable fodder and their deaths as acceptable collateral damage.

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You got it. I sense there are more than a few in here that fit your description quite well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join