It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Playboy Features First Transgender Playmate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Marvel replaced essentially all their legacy characters with all SJW kids, yes kids often girls all minorities replacing the big tough hard chiseled character some of them like 100 years old, and they did it across the board all one year basically, they even killed the indestructible Wolverine whom was the foundation of the like their whole comic universe.

And their entire brand bombed despite all the success in the Superhuman (different than mutants) Saga the Avengers in cinema.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Both the Tula and Rua are incredibily beautiful.

Really? Their facial structure makes them both look like dudes to me.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: Metallicus

Rape by deception? Never heard of that sorry
But again, this should be something between consenting partners not the world

If a man wants to sleep with another man then it doesn't matter to me.

I have only been with my wife for the last 26 years so I am not concerned for myself, however, if I was single and tricked by these guys I would probably get my own justice.

edit on 2017/10/19 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Rape by deception? Never heard of that sorry
But again, this should be something between consenting partners not the world

If a man wants to sleep with another man then it doesn't matter to me.

I have only been with my wife for the last 26 years so I am not concerned for myself, however, if I was single and tricked by these guys I would probably get my own justice.

if you fancy someone enough to want to sleep with them and then get your wish...what's the problem? I don't get it.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard
They should change the name from PlayBoy to Play...?? Any suggestions?

Oh, it is a boy alright...

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Is she a he? What about her er him it, whatever?

It's a, a,.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Their name should not be Playboy.....being P.C. it should be PlaywhateverYOUwantittobe. Yea, that sounds about right.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Exactly why trans people are happier living in my society where they can be open about their journey. It is an open choice because they do not have to hide. They only want acceptance for who they are, they don't want trickery.
Southern England perspective, you may have a different slant based on experience in your own country or whatever.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Good for her, breaking through the glass ceiling, and now trans women can be just as objectified as every other woman!

... Erm... Wait...

But no, I mean, this thread is hilarious with all the triggered freaking out. Big deal. So what. If you don't want to buy the issue don't buy it. If you're curious to see if naked trans women look just like other naked women? Hurrah for education. (Spoiler - they do.)

She's just another person. And if she wants to take her clothes off and get paid for it, good for her.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Playboy has gone from Playboy...

...to Plagueboy

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

nice. you know how many trans people are murdered?

not to mention, most who are murdered by a lover, it's a lover who was well aware that they were trans.

but go ahead and fan those flames and perpetuate this idea you pulled out of your butt that they're all out to trick you upstanding heterosexual men into sex.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
1980: We'll have flying cars in the future:

2017: Transgender nudes now in Playboy

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

The final nail in the playboy coffin

Thats what they said when hustler featured Gia darling one year for a april fools centerfold.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: jrod
Both the Tula and Rua are incredibily beautiful.

Really? Their facial structure makes them both look like dudes to me.

if you didnt know they were Transgender you woudnt say that would ya?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Pretty disgusting, nuff said.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I would. There are other trans women who I've seen pictures of that I don't think have a manly facial structure.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

They should at least make a separate category for transgender people.

'Plaything'

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: yuppa

I would. There are other trans women who I've seen pictures of that I don't think have a manly facial structure.

Depends on all sorts, including when hormone replacement happened in the timescale of puberty.
All my trans mates look like I would, a man in a dress. I meet a few who I didn't realise at first visually, but they were lucky to have early blockers on the NHS.
And I'm not saying what we do in the UK is better than how you deal with things in your own country, just that I prefer how my country rolls these days.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Playboy should be a straight magazine, at least in my opinion.
If their company wants to start doing things out of the box, so to speak, they should just have a magazine for that.
(I believe in ONLY the two sexes, by the way)

That being said, check this GAL out!
When I first saw HER I was floored, as a matter of fact I saw HER small icon and clicked it I was so curious. (I had no idea what/who/or at the time, I only saw a HOT woman! =)
Not just a pretty face, but she is a really intelligent person that is surprisingly sees both sides of how things are, I mean, she may be slightly right of center in her thinking.

Yes, I know that IF you decide to check her out in other videos that she doesn't always look super feminine all of the time, but she was so feminine that she turned MY head! =) (I did ask my wife is there was a chance that I could marry her, but, 'oh well!)
I watched quite a few of her videos too and I did that because she is really way more mature and interesting to listen to, I am not into this kind of thing. If I were young and drunk, I would be fooled by her, my luck she's larger than me, so I wouldn't, you know...

I'm sorry, I have no idea how to imbed a video.
www.youtube.com...

Enjoy!!!
edit on 19-10-2017 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TJames

All my trans mates look like I would, a man in a dress.

As did the other two the previous poster mentioned, I just don't think they looked feminine.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join