It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Playboy Features First Transgender Playmate

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lurker1

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

a reply to: seasonal

Yeah, that's what heterosexual men want to see in Playboy - silicone boobs and a twig and berries.

What's wrong with this picture?

She doesn’t have a twig n berries from what I understand

Okay, so fake p***y. What hetero man in his right mind wants to look at fake p***y?

I don't find fake boobs attractive and yet some people do. Do you like to look at fake boobs?

I'm a heterosexual woman, so, no.

But you do get my point.

Do you get mine?

There is nothing normal about a woman strapping one on and coming anywhere near me. If one did I'd be tempted to shoot it.

Wow. I didn't know the hatred runs deep in you.

Bah. You and your labels. Who cares?

If we're going to play that game, a more accurate label would be disgusted and grossed out.

Yeah I am disgusted and grossed out by your hatred and false opinions.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Do you get mine?

There is nothing normal about a woman strapping one on and coming anywhere near me. If one did I'd be tempted to shoot it.

that is extremely messed up. you need mental help.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Yeah, that's what heterosexual men want to see in Playboy - silicone boobs and a twig and berries.

Okay, so fake p***y. What hetero man in his right mind wants to look at fake p***y?

I don't find fake boobs attractive and yet some people do. Do you like to look at fake boobs?

But you do get my point.

Do you get mine?

Is there a reason you're going after this member in 2 treads with this "hate" BS?

Because she said that all transgender people are perverts and should not be around children.

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I disagree but to each their own. It's your views and I'm not going to criticize you for it. My views have been the same since Bush II, the first pres I was able to vote for, and they haven't budged and I support Trump. I have since September 2015.

link   

Is there a reason you're going after this member in 2 treads with this "hate" BS?

making up a strawman argument about a woman with a strap-on coming to rape you and then you wanting to shoot them seems pretty hateful to me...

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
You two are funny.

Non sequitur - an opinion cannot be false.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

But you do get my point.

Do you get mine?

Because she said that all transgender people are perverts and should not be around children.

Evenso that's an excuse for stalking and character assassination?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

But you do get my point.

Do you get mine?

Evenso that's an excuse for stalking and character assassination?

Stalking? LMAO. You are funny.

BTW she has already done the character assassination on herself anyway so no need for me to do that.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You two are funny.

Non sequitur - an opinion cannot be false.

it can be wrong and stupid, though

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

making up a strawman argument about a woman with a strap-on coming to rape you and then you wanting to shoot them seems pretty hateful to me...

1. I did not say "rape". A woman coming at me with one of those things, under any circumstances, is gross and disgusting.

2. I see it as a self-defense issue.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

1. I did not say "rape". A woman coming at me with one of those things, under any circumstances, is gross and disgusting.

if they're not trying to rape you, then what do you need self-defense for?

see the contradiction there?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

if they're not trying to rape you, then what do you need self-defense for?

see the contradiction there?

I don't want a pervert climbing my leg. You don't think I have a right to defend myself against unwanted perverted behavior?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I don't want a pervert climbing my leg. You don't think I have a right to defend myself against unwanted perverted behavior?

so you make up a strawman argument about, ahem 'a pervert climbing my leg', and in your vivid fantasy world you shoot this fantasy pervert in self-defense?

no, not hateful at all....................... i would hate to get a look in your spank bank though.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

When you make the transition are you going to be honest with your dates that you had the change and while you look like a woman, you cannot have children? Not trying to be mean, but wondering how you will approach that issue.

Thanks in advance for your response.

BTW, before anyone attacks me I've known gay and trans people. Just never had the nerve to ask them this question.
edit on 20-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

When you make the transition are you going to be honest with your dates that you had the change and while you look like a woman, you cannot have children? Not trying to be mean, but wondering how you will approach that issue.

BTW, before anyone attacks me I've known gay and trans people. Just never had the nerve to ask them this question.

Nah nobody will attack you. It's a valid question.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I've always been completely honest about it. A lot of other women can't have children, either. Knowing that upfront is kind of an advantage, if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: SailorJerry

You, a confirmed cisgendered heterosexual male cannot "tell" the difference in this model, i.e. you don't look at her and think, "well, that's a guy pretending to be a woman."

I would guess that's a big part of the reasoning behind making her a model in Playboy, along with some admitted "virtue signaling" that it's okay to appreciate trans* women models as well.

Lol brother basically everything you just said is Greek to me lol but yeah I think she looks female and attractive st that
But it's a dude. Right? You keep calling him a she. But he's not a she, he's a dude with tits. That you find attractive. Which makes you gay. You're the one mad that we're calling you gay. I'm fine that your gay.

How does finding someone he things is a woman attractive, make him gay? That doesnt make sense at all. Seems like youre projecting in order to either TROLL, or just be a judgemental ass.

Maybe youre the one thats gay and because youre so scared of your sexuality youre projecting on everyone else in this forum
Lol, you'll have to try a more sophisticated argument that.

Actually, their argument is spot on you just can't dispute it logically.
You think it's logical that i'm a closet gay because i'm not attracted to a dude in a chick suit?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I think you are a bit under-informed. Trans women post-op are usually fully sensate, sometimes being the first time they could orgasm.

Well they must have perfected something, but with any operations nerves are extremely fragile and it doesn't take much to have a successful operation, but to lose a good amount of feeling in the area of the operation too.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I wish you the best.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

You, a confirmed cisgendered heterosexual male cannot "tell" the difference in this model, i.e. you don't look at her and think, "well, that's a guy pretending to be a woman."

I would guess that's a big part of the reasoning behind making her a model in Playboy, along with some admitted "virtue signaling" that it's okay to appreciate trans* women models as well.

Lol brother basically everything you just said is Greek to me lol but yeah I think she looks female and attractive st that
But it's a dude. Right? You keep calling him a she. But he's not a she, he's a dude with tits. That you find attractive. Which makes you gay. You're the one mad that we're calling you gay. I'm fine that your gay.

How does finding someone he things is a woman attractive, make him gay? That doesnt make sense at all. Seems like youre projecting in order to either TROLL, or just be a judgemental ass.

Maybe youre the one thats gay and because youre so scared of your sexuality youre projecting on everyone else in this forum
Lol, you'll have to try a more sophisticated argument that.

Actually, their argument is spot on you just can't dispute it logically.
You think it's logical that i'm a closet gay because i'm not attracted to a dude in a chick suit?

by that logic then, you would be perfectly ok jumping into bed with someone who was born female but had hormones surgery etc so they are now packing.....yeah?
edit on 14pFri, 20 Oct 2017 17:51:14 -050020172017-10-20T17:51:14-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join