It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Playboy Features First Transgender Playmate

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

It's cool man. No worries.

I don't find either of them attractive, I think Kim looks fake and the transgender person is far too skinny and has a bit of a horsey face. That's not to say, back in our NYC clubbing days, that I didn't see transgender women that easily fooled me and looked attractive. This just isn't one of those times.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I have not wandered though all 13 pages..

But I seem to have a dim memory that some bond girl back in the Roger Moore era used to be a guy and had some shots in a playboy magazine.

Or I could just be really tired..
That person wasn't an actual bond girl. They were an extra in the background of a pool scene.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I don't find either of them attractive, I think Kim looks fake and the transgender person is far too skinny and has a bit of a horsey face. That's not to say, back in our NYC clubbing days, that I didn't see transgender women that easily fooled me and looked attractive. This just isn't one of those times.

Too skinny? have you seen her waist and her rump? whew she could knock a buzzard off a gut wagon with that rear end lol

I get you though, I hae watched you post for ages, I know you are one of the least judgmental people on this forum
edit on 20-10-2017 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You, a confirmed cisgendered heterosexual male cannot "tell" the difference in this model, i.e. you don't look at her and think, "well, that's a guy pretending to be a woman."

I would guess that's a big part of the reasoning behind making her a model in Playboy, along with some admitted "virtue signaling" that it's okay to appreciate trans* women models as well.

Lol brother basically everything you just said is Greek to me lol but yeah I think she looks female and attractive st that
But it's a dude. Right? You keep calling him a she. But he's not a she, he's a dude with tits. That you find attractive. Which makes you gay. You're the one mad that we're calling you gay. I'm fine that your gay.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Too skinny? have you seen her waist and her rump? whew she could knock a buzzard off a gut wagon with that rear end lol

I get you though, I hae watched you post for ages, I know you are one of the least judgmental people on this forum
You mean he right? Do you like his waist? his rump? and he could knock a buzzard off?
edit on 20-10-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

link   

LOL ... thank you MBTM ... I really needed a good, warm-hearted laugh this morning.

If you weren't just being comical, "cisgendered" means that your gender identity agrees with your anatomy (i.e. you're a man who feels like a man).

link   

i do not find Kim K attractive i'm sorry. not my type i like shorter then me(im 6'3") blonde athletic women.

i am not saying this person can't be in playboy, i never said that. But like i have already said she looks like a twink with some plastic surgery.

at a quick glance could this person pass as a woman, sure. but to be in playboy invites closer scrutiny and upon that i can tell she is a male. male bone structure/make up and distribution is very different then that of a females.

for your last point, you have no idea who i am or what phobias i have or don't have. i have no issues with gay straight blah blah blah. one of my best friends is the gayest dude you could imagine and his partner is a 'man's man' and they are married and have an adopted kid, they are great parents.

why are you trying to paint me as some bigot? not cool.
edit on 20-10-2017 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

link   

I meant in more of an athletic build. I like chicks with some muscles, not too much, but definitely some.

Cool, thanks man, enjoy the weekend.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

You, a confirmed cisgendered heterosexual male cannot "tell" the difference in this model, i.e. you don't look at her and think, "well, that's a guy pretending to be a woman."

I would guess that's a big part of the reasoning behind making her a model in Playboy, along with some admitted "virtue signaling" that it's okay to appreciate trans* women models as well.

Lol brother basically everything you just said is Greek to me lol but yeah I think she looks female and attractive st that
But it's a dude. Right? You keep calling him a she. But he's not a she, he's a dude with tits. That you find attractive. Which makes you gay. You're the one mad that we're calling you gay. I'm fine that your gay.

No it doesn’t , she looks female to me and attractive at that ....if to me she looks female and attractive that pretty much makes me the opposite of gay

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Your definitions are limited and becoming more backward by the day.

If you accept that there are different sexual orientations (and always have been) is it really that incredible a leap to understand that some people's gender identity is different as well (and always have been)?
edit on 20-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

How does finding someone he things is a woman attractive, make him gay? That doesnt make sense at all. Seems like youre projecting in order to either TROLL, or just be a judgemental ass.

Maybe youre the one thats gay and because youre so scared of your sexuality youre projecting on everyone else in this forum

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

No it doesn’t , she looks female to me and attractive at that ....if to me she looks female and attractive that pretty much makes me the opposite of gay

Not that you need backup from a gay guy, but yeah, you're exactly right.

You're a man attracted to a woman; that's what we call straight.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Is that a man or a woman in those pics.?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

If you accept that there are different sexual orientations (and always have been) is it really that incredible a leap to understand that some people's gender identity is different as well (and always have been)?
Your gender identity has nothing to do with whether you are a man or a woman.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

...that pretty much makes me the opposite of gay

Shhhh! What's that? Do I hear show tunes playing at your house in the background?

I wish MBTM would come out of the closet, and when you do tell Tom, John and R Kelly to come out too.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

LOL ... thank you MBTM ... I really needed a good, warm-hearted laugh this morning.

If you weren't just being comical, "cisgendered" means that your gender identity agrees with your anatomy (i.e. you're a man who feels like a man).

Ahh! Gotcha! Ok then yes ima cis whatever I suppose 😂

Lord judging by this forum you’re persecuted or accused of being anything!!!

Our world is truly and thoroughly fkd...(however and whatever gender you take it ) 😂🤣😊

link   

Really, says who? You?

Reality disagrees with your opinion.

link   

How does finding someone he things is a woman attractive, make him gay? That doesnt make sense at all. Seems like youre projecting in order to either TROLL, or just be a judgemental ass.

Maybe youre the one thats gay and because youre so scared of your sexuality youre projecting on everyone else in this forum
Lol, you'll have to try a more sophisticated argument that.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I'm very content to forget all the artificial labels and be who we are.

Sadly, others are not.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Really, says who? You?

Reality disagrees with your opinion.
are his chromosomes XX, or XY? We'll see who's trying to circumvent reality.
edit on 20-10-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join