It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Playboy Features First Transgender Playmate

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: Woodcarver

Youre full of it and you know it, I am no where close to gay lol and my wife of 25 years can attest to that.

That looks like a woman, my wife evnen thinks shes a beautiful woman.

I am as conservative as they come, but if she came up to me and hit on me, there is NO WAY I would know she was a man, provided she spoke like a woman.

So you can keep talking crap as much as you want, but you and I BOTH know that looks like a damn good looking woman.

Youre just a homophobe or lying, and scared of your own sexuality. But you should know.

I trained show horses for the majority of my youth. I met plenty of gay dudes who were happily married to women with kids and everything. I'm not phobic in the least. I would hang with you even though you're in gay denial. Your wife just likes dudes. She's normal. I was also married to a girl in the Navy for a few years. That place is full of gays pretending to be straight.
edit on 20-10-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Are you really using Kim Kardashian plastic-y mug as a 'real woman's face'? That pig had more work than a repaired Honda that drove into a bridge abutment.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I have to say, I looked this person up, I’m about as oorah male as they come and most here know it , but I couldn’t tell if she was male or not.....I’m actually kind of taken aback....that’s interesting

If I were to meet her/him in a bar or on the street, unless she talks like s man I would have no idea
edit on 10/20/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
The one thing with that after market vagina is that it's a short tunnel.

So that's one way to tell. lol.(

i have a feeling most of the dudes outraged about this still wouldn't be able to tell, if you catch my drift >_>

That's what bothers them, whether they realize it or not.

Or, the fact that even if they were able to tell, they wouldn't "in the moment" care.

Kinda takes away those clear artificial boundaries that prop up some folks, eh?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I have to say, I looked this person up, I’m about as oorah make as they come and most here know it , but I couldn’t tell if she was male or not.....I’m actually kind of taken aback....that’s interesting

If I were to meet her/him in a bar or on the street, unless she talks like s man I would have no idea

I think you have gone directly to the point of the whole matter, MBTM.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Are you really using Kim Kardashian plastic-y mug as a 'real woman's face'? That pig had more work than a repaired Honda that drove into a bridge abutment.

deflect all you want, come on man you know she looks like a woman, and so do the facial features

Why is everyone so scarred to admit she or he is a good looking female.

link   

you have no idea who i am. you asked me a question and i answered you. its a medical fact! ask anyone you know that is a doctor and they will point this lady out fast.

'her' anatomy is clearly that of a mans with some decent plastic surgery, period. im sorry i don't pull punches about SJW issues.

and Kim K, are you kidding me she is disgusting. the only redeeming feature is her eyes, she is the perfect example of being better before her plastic surgery.

you obviously don't want to accept other people's opinions and when faced with facts like biology you go right for personal attacks.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I have to say, I looked this person up, I’m about as oorah make as they come and most here know it , but I couldn’t tell if she was male or not.....I’m actually kind of taken aback....that’s interesting

I think you have gone directly to the point of the whole matter, MBTM.

What do you mean bud?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

all you want, come on man you know she looks like a woman, and so do the facial features

Why is everyone so scarred to admit she or he is a good looking female.

I have never thought Kim Kardashian was 'a good looking female', I find all the work she's had done repulsive. As for the transgender person in question, I don't find them attractive either, their facial structure is not appealing to me, although I have seen others that were much more feminine.

It seems like you are projecting, just because some people don't like the same thing you like doesn't make them any better or worse than you. I also don't like that person's non-athletic physique, my wife is an athlete and that is the look I like, does this make me bad too?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I have to say, I looked this person up, I’m about as oorah male as they come and most here know it , but I couldn’t tell if she was male or not.....I’m actually kind of taken aback....that’s interesting

Yep, lot's of folks coming out of the closet today. I'm proud of you. They have moved the goal posts to a place where you're finally willing to play. Good for you. I hope you feel empowered.
edit on 20-10-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

you have no idea who i am. you asked me a question and i answered you. its a medical fact! ask anyone you know that is a doctor and they will point this lady out fast.

Bullcrap, unless they examined her, or got "intimate" with her or spent some time, I bet they wouldnt know, passing her/him on the street there is no way they would know.

'her' anatomy is clearly that of a mans with some decent plastic surgery, period. im sorry i don't pull punches about SJW issues.

This has nothing to do with SJW issues, and the fact is YOU wouldnt know it was a male either unless you saw her junk and you know it.

nd Kim K, are you kidding me she is disgusting. the only redeeming feature is her eyes, she is the perfect example of being better before her plastic surgery.

Say whatever you want, she is still female, and you cant tell me for one second if you saw her and knew nothing about Kim at all you would find her face attractive, period. Stop trying to be dishonest to try and validate your point.

you obviously don't want to accept other people's opinions and when faced with facts like biology you go right for personal attacks.

Ummmm, I am not the one thats vehemently trying to battle the thought of this person being in playboy, or denying the fact he/she actually looks like a female!

Says more about your phobias than anything else, and thats coming from a southern leatherneck from the 70s!!!!!1

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

what do I have to project? I am merely making the observation that so many are combating this whole thing saying she doesnt look female WITHOUT even looking at her picture, which is what the poster earlier did.

I then posted pictures of her, whether you find her ATTRACTIVE at all is not the debate, the fact is SHE LOOKS FEMALE.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You, a confirmed cisgendered heterosexual male cannot "tell" the difference in this model, i.e. you don't look at her and think, "well, that's a guy pretending to be a woman."

I would guess that's a big part of the reasoning behind making her a model in Playboy, along with some admitted "virtue signaling" that it's okay to appreciate trans* women models as well.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

what do I have to project?

Because you accused me of deflecting when I stated I never found Kim Kardashian attractive, I think she is a repulsive pig.

Just because YOU may find her attractive doesn't mean everyone else has to, that is projecting.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Yep, lot's of folks coming out of the closet today. I'm proud of you. They have moved the goal posts to a place where you're finally willing to play. Good for you. I hope you feel empowered.

Lmao well thank you for your support and assumption, a little sad that your view is so narrow that that’s your judgment....

However I’m not even close to swinging that direction, I am on the other hand secure enough in my sexuality to say that does look like an attractive female, and I have no issues w that whatsoever...

Good to know the kind of person you are though....thanks for outing yourself...

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

a reply to: penroc3

Bullcrap, unless they examined her, or got "intimate" with her or spent some time, I bet they wouldnt know, passing her/him on the street there is no way they would know.

This has nothing to do with SJW issues, and the fact is YOU wouldnt know it was a male either unless you saw her junk and you know it.

nd Kim K, are you kidding me she is disgusting. the only redeeming feature is her eyes, she is the perfect example of being better before her plastic surgery.

Say whatever you want, she is still female, and you cant tell me for one second if you saw her and knew nothing about Kim at all you would find her face attractive, period. Stop trying to be dishonest to try and validate your point.

Ummmm, I am not the one thats vehemently trying to battle the thought of this person being in playboy, or denying the fact he/she actually looks like a female!

Says more about your phobias than anything else, and thats coming from a southern leatherneck from the 70s!!!!!1
I can't think of any issue that is more SJW than this one. Why are you so upset that we think you're gay for finding a dude attractive? Seems like you're the one with issues about your masculinity.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

what do I have to project?

Because you accused me of deflecting when I stated I never found Kim Kardashian attractive, I think she is a repulsive pig.

Just because YOU may find her attractive doesn't mean everyone else has to, that is projecting.

I am sorry if thats how it came off, or thats how it seemed I was expressing myself, that was NOT my intent.

I do agree, everyone finds different people "attractive" however, as unattractive as you think KIM is, she IS a female (as certain videos prove) and this model does appear to be female (to me and if were honest most other people she would pass on the street) our IDEA of whats attractive is a bit irrelevant.

So I do appologize for assuming what you find attractive or not as being relevant to the conversation, or coming off as a prick

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

what do I have to project? I am merely making the observation that so many are combating this whole thing saying she doesnt look female WITHOUT even looking at her picture, which is what the poster earlier did.

I then posted pictures of her, whether you find her ATTRACTIVE at all is not the debate, the fact is SHE LOOKS FEMALE.

Nobody is saying that this dude can't be in playboy. We are saying that he doesn't look like a girl. He could look like a girl all day, that doesn't make him one.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I have not wandered though all 13 pages..

But I seem to have a dim memory that some bond girl back in the Roger Moore era used to be a guy and had some shots in a playboy magazine.

Or I could just be really tired..

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You, a confirmed cisgendered heterosexual male cannot "tell" the difference in this model, i.e. you don't look at her and think, "well, that's a guy pretending to be a woman."

I would guess that's a big part of the reasoning behind making her a model in Playboy, along with some admitted "virtue signaling" that it's okay to appreciate trans* women models as well.

Lol brother basically everything you just said is Greek to me lol but yeah I think she looks female and attractive st that

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join