It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, Trump is not less tough on Russia than Hillary said she'd be

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: nwtrucker

I do do my own research. I just don't trust you because you never post links and tell others to do your research for you. However, the OP is still a lie and he is just seeing what he wants to see. This is not definitive proof that Trump isn't working with Russia. It certainly helps build a case that he isn't, but no court of law would accept just this singular evidence as the be all end all evidence needed to prove that.

my opinion is that cnn does not worK against trump because they only bring up trapaccusations... and the russian story camn not be true .

BECAUSE TRUMP DOES NOT WORK WITH RUSSIA. heworks with israel and the saudis.....
edit on 19-10-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: sedna9

I do do my own research. I just don't trust you because you never post links and tell others to do your research for you. However, the OP is still a lie and he is just seeing what he wants to see. This is not definitive proof that Trump isn't working with Russia. It certainly helps build a case that he isn't, but no court of law would accept just this singular evidence as the be all end all evidence needed to prove that.

my opinion is that cnn does not worK against trump because they only bring up trapaccusations... and the russian story camn not be true .

BECAUSE TRUMP DOES NOT WORK WITH RUSSIA. heworks with israel and the saudis.....

Ahh, an Iran supporter, thanks for your thoughts.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sedna9

Trump the business man will work with anyone depending upon what kind of deal or project it is he's trying to develop. I don't see him caring one way or the other what someone's politics are. Business is business.

Trump the President I don't think sees it much different either. However, because of his position he might not get to do things the same way as when he was just a business man.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: sedna9

Trump the business man will work with anyone depending upon what kind of deal or project it is he's trying to develop. I don't see him caring one way or the other what someone's politics are. Business is business.

Trump the President I don't think sees it much different either. However, because of his position he might not get to do things the same way as when he was just a business man.

people getting bored when i say hes evil

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

And no court would accept that he is, based on circumstantial evidence alone. Yet here you are.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: visitedbythem

Trump is Jewish isn't he?

No. Trump claims to be Christian.

Trump claims He is a Presbyterian Christian. So do I. But.................. I was referring to DNA, that he has Jewish DNA as do I

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

No such thing as Jewish DNA. Modern Jews some of them look like Arabs, some of them look like Russians.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MempsOms

No such thing as Jewish DNA. Modern Jews some of them look like Arabs, some of them look like Russians.

Oh Really? My Dads DNA test came back part European Jew ( Ashenazi )

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Ashkenazi is R1b or R1a is it not? Western European men are R1b. Eastern European men are R1a.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: windword

Trump is Jewish isn't he?

No. Trump claims to be Christian.

Trump claims He is a Presbyterian Christian. So do I. But.................. I was referring to DNA, that he has Jewish DNA as do I

Why do you think Trump has Jewish DNA? Did he share his DNA results? If so, I'll bet you'll find a high percentage of Cro-Magnons DNA in there!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Trump is German no? Cro Magnon is from Germany yes?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MempsOms

LOL

edit on 20-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join