It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, Trump is not less tough on Russia than Hillary said she'd be

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: zionist

Yep. He can SAY he is tough on Russia and all the Trump fans get to believe him without requesting and further hard evidence on the issue.

Smart ass.....LMAO. All the left has done-and the deep state via the military collective- is make it harder for Trump to open proper dialogue with Russia and increase the chances of points of accord.

Troop movements into Poland, F-22 excursions into previous eastern block nations. Promises of restoring Missile Defense. Black seas naval sorties.

Plenty of evidence.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Lol. You are the last person I trust here without posting links.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Really? I don't see it. All I see is Trump doing something that Russia may not approve of. Maybe I just don't have your confirmation bias.

What more do you want?? WWIII?

Yes, that is exactly what the old bankers and their useful idiot progressive communistas want. They still think they can win a quick nuclear exchange with Russia. They want their banking system to eclipse the world. They want all humans tagged like a herd of animals. They want all to bow and worship government. Their government. Snare all humankind, then thin out the herd

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Really? I don't see it. All I see is Trump doing something that Russia may not approve of. Maybe I just don't have your confirmation bias.

Yes, that is exactly what the old bankers and their useful idiot progressive communistas want. They still think they can win a quick nuclear exchange with Russia. They want their banking system to eclipse the world. They want all humans tagged like a herd of animals. They want all to bow and worship government. Their government. Snare all humankind, then thin out the herd

Anything for Israel and the Zionists!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

On the contrary. Zionists are peaceful and do not wish war with Israel's neighbors. Israel defense force is only for self defense. It is the MSM and the IC in the US who are hostile to Israel because they are under liberal Jew influence such as Mark Zuckerberg and George Soros who married non Jewish women.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Lol. You are the last person I trust here without posting links.

Do your own research, my friend. Frankly, I'd have thought you'd be fully aware of this....I suspect you are....

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: zionist

On the contrary. Zionists are peaceful and do not wish war with Israel's neighbors. Israel defense force is only for self defense. It is the MSM and the IC in the US who are hostile to Israel because they are under liberal Jew influence such as Mark Zuckerberg and George Soros who married non Jewish women.

Zionists are peaceful! LOL! Keep it going. Nice try.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Well done, from United States troop movement vindicating trumps already self confessed Russian collusion to the Jewsdidit in under two pages, bravo.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Hmmm, forgive me if I doubt that. Nuclear exchange doesn't generate profit, It destroys the very assets that back their 'system'. Thinning the herd also reduces 'profit'. Less purchasers....

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Israel never invaded anyone, ever.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I do do my own research. I just don't trust you because you never post links and tell others to do your research for you. However, the OP is still a lie and he is just seeing what he wants to see. This is not definitive proof that Trump isn't working with Russia. It certainly helps build a case that he isn't, but no court of law would accept just this singular evidence as the be all end all evidence needed to prove that.
edit on 19-10-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

What do you mean by "Being hostile to Israel" ?

Considering that Palestinians have a right to exist ?
Not going after the Eretz Israel utopy ?
Daring to speak the USS liberty incident ?
Reporting the violations of sovereignty by the IDF against neighbouring countries ?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

There is no evidence Trump works with Russia. There is evidence Hillary did.

The burden of proof is on the accuser, not on the accused.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
edit: Nvm he just got banned.
edit on 19-10-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Lies :

Lebanon (5x times)
6 days war (proactive defense is the biggest hypocrisy know to man to justify an aggression)
Palestine and Gaza raids ...

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Trump is Jewish isn't he?

No. Trump claims to be Christian.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I do do my own research. I just don't trust you because you never post links and tell others to do your research for you. However, the OP is still a lie and he is just seeing what he wants to see. This is not definitive proof that Trump isn't working with Russia. It certainly helps build a case that he isn't, but no court of law would accept just this singular evidence as the be all end all evidence needed to prove that.

Unless it's a new item, I do not do links, by choice. The is a conversation site. One cannot 'debate/rebut' links except with other links. Most select links that support their views and tend to ignore those that do not. Yes? Then most of those links, especially political ones are 'flavored', as well.

Largely a waste of my time.

I neither need nor want your 'trust'. Failure to properly or validly rebut is more than sufficient satisfaction for me.

The perfect example is your calling the OP 'a lie'. I've given your specific examples which you ignored. Those with above room temperature I.Q. know the difference.

I both rely and am satisfied with that.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

So Hillary said she'd make a safe zone for refugees in Syria if she is president. Trump did just that. Made a safe zone 55 km radius around Tanf border post. So Trump is not less tough on Russia than Hillary said she'd be and did exactly what Hillary said she'd do if she is president. So how can we say Trump is a Russian agent? It's ridiculous IMO.

twitter.com...

this is the big green portion on the map

syria.liveuamap.com...

Actually, Hillary's 'rhetoric' was a lie. The overview of all this goes back to the election strategy of the democrats during the election. Bernie Sanders was, 'apparently' selected to give legitimacy to the Democrat nominee process to hide the fact that Hillary was pre-selected.

Sanders was placed in the farther left political position solely to make Hillary look more 'moderate'. That included the tough rhetoric against Russia. That both attracted the less left leaning voters and, hopefully moderate Republicans as well as independents.(Not to mention the MIC) The fact is, Hillary had a working relationship with Russia highlighted by the Uranium deal.

When Hillary won, a few lip-service acts would have 'occurred' to drive Putin to the bargaining table where an accord would be reached heralding a 'new relationship' between Russia and the U.S.. Heroes both. Nobel nominations for both. Legacies assured.

It didn't work out that way. LMAO.

So now we are in a far riskier situation due those both brilliant and idiotic democrat planners.

Hillary was never tougher on the Russians than Trump. Not even close. Just my opinion, though.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Lies :

Lebanon (5x times)
6 days war (proactive defense is the biggest hypocrisy know to man to justify an aggression)
Palestine and Gaza raids ...

Of course! Israel should have taken the missile attacks from those territories with aplomb. NOT.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Sure whatever helps you sleep at night.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join