It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its the video we've been waiting for! :)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
So lets say this is some sort of a govmnt secret project. What would the minimum speed of such a craft have to be? Or would it even have a minimum speed? And it is rather difficult to judge the size of this craft in the video. In the beginning of the video it looks rather small, and we can probably assume that the cameraman had it go to full optical zoom. Assuming it is an everyday consumer grade camcorder it can be anywhere from 10x to 30x, so one can guestimate that the object wasn't very large or it was extremely high in altitude. This would lead one to conclude that it probably is some sort of a govmnt secret project as they probably wouldn't want too many average joes on the ground witnessing it's flight. My next question would be this: How was the cameraman able to ascertain that this was in fact some sort of a UFO and not say a satellite or a high flying aircraft?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeQ
My next question would be this: How was the cameraman able to ascertain that this was in fact some sort of a UFO and not say a satellite or a high flying aircraft?

If you don't know if it is a satellite or a high flying aircraft then it would be unidentified, making it a Unidentified Flying Object.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It makes no noise, because its a video of 3 round candles, shot with the camera upside down.
The lightened frames don't show stars; the increased contrast is highlighting the ISO pixelation, that comes from shooting images in low light, with digital equipment.
deny ignorance is the motto of this place???

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cruzion
It makes no noise, because its a video of 3 round candles, shot with the camera upside down.
The lightened frames don't show stars; the increased contrast is highlighting the ISO pixelation, that comes from shooting images in low light, with digital equipment.
deny ignorance is the motto of this place???

Okay, could you reproduce it for us please?

Here is my attempt.
Edit: to add on above pic

I also lightened one up also.

I also have a AVI but I don't have anywhere to upload it.

Next time you have a theory please don't insult everyone on the thread.

[edit on 12/2/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Sorry; I meant SPHERICAL candles. not just circular.
Also, your over exposing the image.
Drop the exposure time, and move the candles away from obvious objects.

I spotted this straight away, because i done exact same thing with a black sheet on overturned soil in my ex's backyard.
I was experimenting with a new camera, just taking pics of the ambient light.
It was by accident that the wrong f.stop and slight under-exposure came together, and me rotating it 180 in photoshop....
I even tried to pass it off to my wife as a UFO pic at the time.
It looked pretty good.

the guy just has the camera upside down, and you can see from the poitions (angles) of the triangle in the video, he's just walking around it in circular fashion.
Seems pretty obvious to me.
People should be offended, if straight off the bat they accept/belive it's ufo footage.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
You need a ball candle, so you can get that evanescent glow effect.
This is what you want:
www.finnstyle.com...
get the red or brown.
i also seen some molded ones in pumpkin shape!
they would be awesome for ufo pics!

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Flares, like posted earlier.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Roper]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i have no idea how to put images into my replies.
sorry
some crazy ufo i spotted on this thread earlier today!!:
img114.exs.cx...

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hmmm.. Interesting, that video looks fairly authentic, but without proof I styill think that it is a Secret government plane.

But then again, why would they fly it over a populated area?

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Link [Coast to Coast]

I think the guy took the shot from a train so could be a reflection, but you have to admit the similarity.

[edit on 19-6-2005 by kode]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
i agree, nice find, the video is very clear and is quite obviosly a UFO.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join