It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trafficking Stings Ensnare Multiple Cops—84 Kids as Young as 3 Months Freed".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Looks like another big bust has gone down in Florida. The Articles full title is, "Nationwide Human Trafficking Stings Ensnare Multiple Cops—84 Kids as Young as 3 Months Freed".

By Matt Agorist

Multiple undercover sting operations across the United States were carried out this month targeting adult and child sex trafficking. The results of many of these stings netted hundreds of arrests—including doctors, pharmacists, high-level military officers, and law enforcement officers. Dozens of children were also rescued — including one as young as three months old.

“That’s the most we have ever arrested in the history of the sheriff’s office,” Sheriff Grady Judd said of his undercover operation in Polk County, Florida.

The sheriff is referring to the 277 people rounded up in “Operation No Tricks, No Treats” which started last Tuesday and ran through Monday.

According to the sheriff’s office, as reported by WFLA, 51 of the arrests were related to those who advertise as prostitutes online and 209 of the arrests were those who solicited undercover detectives posing as prostitutes. Seventeen arrests were made for other offenses.

The sheriff noted that the arrests included lawyers, doctors, pharmacists, former and current police officers, multiple men looking to have sex with children, and convicted sex offenders.

Even a Sargent in the sheriff's own department was nabbed ...

When referencing prostitution, it is critical to point out that we are talking about the mutually beneficial exchange of sexual favors for money by two or more consenting adults; not forced human trafficking. Sadly enough, the State’s prohibition on prostitution actually fosters the underground trade of humans as it pushes the selling of sex into dark alleyways and criminal entities.

If they can not tax it then it has to be illegal and probably has little to do with morals or the bible. Perfectly legal if the act is filmed and sold via DVD as long as the taxes are paid.. Hummm

I will just leave you with this thought and hopefully you will find it as disgusting as I do..

On multiple occasions, the Free Thought Project has reported interviews of former child sex trafficking victims who’ve all noted that they had nowhere to go as police and high-level politicians all took place in the abuse.

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Why is it that stories like this are not covered by the MSM? "Activistpost" seems to share a lot of stories like this.

I guess the MSM have buddies that are involved or they themselves run around in the circles of psychopaths and human rights abusers

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
And folks still think it strange, when I tell them I don't trust cops, the courts, politicians or just people in general.
"But most people are good"..........Right.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Were the children being trafficked, or were they the offspring of the prostitutes who were arrested?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Were the children being trafficked, or were they the offspring of the prostitutes who were arrested?

The article did not say...but you make a good point about the offspring... I am glad I had good decent parents

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: DJW001

The article did not say...but you make a good point about the offspring... I am glad I had good decent parents

Being made into a sex slave doesn't make you a bad person or parent...

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Florida has a history of being a cesspool for poor children placed in juvenile homes and never leaving alive. It really doesn't publish the huge amount of abuses to children in their "care." Wonder what future these poor children will have?

I'd love to see the MSM publish an update on actual punishments of the arrested (bet it's low) and how they are caring for the children of the sting.
edit on 19-10-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
We arrested adults engaging in consensual acts. We're teh bestest cops ever.

Oh and we nabbed some kids too, so you can be justified in your outrage.

I dont get this... as alluded to, were they 3 month olds in a parents care? If they were victims, I'm sure that would be the headline, not a sideline.

go law enforcement. Keep us all safe from ourselves!!!11

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
make an example out all of them. publicly. tie their 4 limbs to four different horses pulling in different directions.

no mercy for scums like these... as if there aren't enough problems in the fhuking world.

but what do you think were going to be the future of those children...

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

the people who run those MSM networks know about this stuff. Just like the casting couch is an "open secret" in Hollywood, so too is the involvement of high level individuals in the world of human trafficking.

it makes me wonder sometimes if no one learns anything from the movies. Where do people think writers get ideas for these movies? From REAL LIFE, thats where.

the movie "Taken" is a perfect example of a very sadly but truly "true to life" movie representation of that dark world.

Unfortunately those movies went off the rails and only briefly touched on the role of politicians in the first movie for only a few minutes.

Its the rule, not the exception, that influential people condone and support materially or otherwise, the most horrific trafficking and abuse of the worlds most fragile and helpless people.

What will it take to awaken the giant within us that cries for justice?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Dunno...i first heard about it on the CBS morning show that my wife had on.

Read about it on a press release from a local news channel as well, and how it impacted Odessa TX.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
But it they don't cut the head of this snake it will continue to proliferate. That said, well done!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

This is a mess. There are two distinctly different operations here:

The first one which ensnared the sheriff's deputy and the CENTCOM colonel was a prostitution sting in Polk County, Florida called Operation No Tricks, No Treats. 51 of those arrested were prostitutes advertising their services online and 209 were johns who responded to advertisements put up by law enforcement.

None of that appears to have anything to do with kids or human trafficking. Looks like it was covered by a slew of Florida media outlets from all the local network affiliates to the major newspapers (Tampa Bay Times, Orlando Sentinal, etc).

The second was an expansive FBI operation called Operation Cross Country XI. That's the one that involved human trafficking and children. It doesn't look like most of the incidents are connected though if you read the Myrtle Beach Online article.

For instance:

On Oct. 13, the FBI field office in Denver, Colorado, recovered two minor girls — one 3-month-old and one 5-year-old, according to the release. A friend of the children’s family, offered an undercover officer access to the two children for sexual purposes in exchange for $600, the release stated.

Also on Oct. 13, a 16-year-old female victim was recovered by FBI agents in El Paso, Texas, after an undercover officer called an online advertisement for entertainment. The agent met with a 21-year-old female, who agreed to engage in sexual intercourse with the officer and the 16-year-old for a fee of $200, according to the release. Further investigations revealed that a second adult female drove the minor and the 21-year-old to the undercover agent’s location, the release stated. Both female subjects have been arrested on federal charges, according to the FBI.

The link to Myrtle Beach btw was three prostitutes working out of a MB hotel:

Three women were arrested and charged with prostitution last week in a joint FBI/Myrtle Beach Police Department operation at the Hilton Garden Inn near Coastal Grand Mall.

Point here is that if you read the responses, people have these conflated in their minds now so they're left with an inaccurate takeaway that a marine colonel and a sherrif's deputy in Florida were arrested for something having to do with a child sex slavery ring. Which is not at all the case.
edit on 2017-10-19 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

My professor told me that there are Feminists (Not the crazy ones) that are willing to take a stand against the menace in Hollywood.However, they are under-reported.
edit on 10/19/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join