It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerry is saying Iran is still pursuing its nuclear ambitions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Jerusalem Post is reporting that Iran is still pursuing its nuclear ambitions.

President Trumpster was right you know.

www.jpost.com...

German officials: Iran working to build nuclear-armed missiles

“Despite the nuclear agreement [reached with world powers in July 2015], Iran has not given up its illegal activities in Germany,'' they said.

German security officials have accused the Iranian regime of pursuing its goal to build missiles armed with nuclear warheads, the Berlin daily Der Tagesspiegel reported. “Despite the nuclear agreement [reached with world powers in July 2015], Iran has not given up its illegal activities in Germany. The mullah regime also made efforts this year to obtain material from [German] firms for its nuclear program and the construction of missiles, said security sources,” Der Tagesspiegel wrote on Friday.

I never believed otherwise. The reason Obama was so lenient and the EU, too, has to do with MONEY! Follow the money trail. I knew that Iran would only disguise its pursuits. Appearance is different to reality. i think they all know that any way. It was only buying a few years.

Mullahs with missiles, an effective team, lol.

EDIT: Interesting to note that North Korea also got some missile tech from Germany. I wrote a thread about that a few weeks back. Those German firms need to be heavily monitored. I expect they are being already or they would not have this intelligence. Anyone's guess what the real deal is.

edit on 19-10-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I knew that Iran would only disguise its pursuits. Appearance is different to reality.

Nice mind meld. The ones disguising their true intentions are the ones accusing Iran of evil doing. One more round of 'evil regimes' and WMD in the Region.

The uS is going back on its agreement, not Iran.

Iran is 'the region', the Us is the one far from its borders.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I knew that Iran would only disguise its pursuits. Appearance is different to reality.

Nice mind meld. The ones disguising their true intentions are the ones accusing Iran of evil doing. One more round of 'evil regimes' and WMD in the Region.

Meh! The U.S is protecting its interests and its closest ally. Do you want to see a much more powerful Iran and a diminished Israel? Do you think that is gonna help yours and my little life any? It will make us all weaker and Russia and extreme Islam much stronger.

Obama was naive to have made such an agreement in the first place. He placated the Arab world. IS became huge under his watch. I feel much better with a man like Trump that way. Did Obama's limp wrist approach achieve anything positive? IS became hugely powerful. Terrorism sky-rocketed in the E.U, U.S, Israel and the rest of the West. Did Obama's way work?

I make no excuses. I back the U.S, the U.K, Israel and the EU. I back all their allies. I back the free world.

You could be right. in the cynical world of politics perhaps Trump is there to finish the Bush Boys' work? However, were the Bush Boys doing it for all our sake? If the Bush Boys had not been so heavy how wealthy and how much more powerful do we think that Islam extremism might be today? How much more of a threat might it have been?

These are the questions I ask myself.

edit on 19-10-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
ISIS a pain in the arse and bad for our streets being safe. But there are 2 players far worse and they both will need to be dealt with to prevent a Nuke war in the future. I will give you one guess who these 2 players are!

Both have made statements to the world and the US/UK of a similar nature in the past that no responsible state would ever do!

Oh and both are allys and share info and tech!!!!

DEAL with them or die!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

As if Israel didn't had any nuclear weapons.
As if Israel was abiding with non-proliferation treaties.
As if the US intervention in Syria wasn't motivated by the will to keep this status-quo.

As if Germany wasn't selling submarines to Israel :

Israel's Deployment of Nuclear Missiles on Subs from Germany

As if the corruption scandal around Netanyahu wasn't related to thoses subs :

The Israeli Submarine Scandal: What We Know

As if Iran wasn't complying with the nuclear inspections :

Contradicting Trump, U.N. Monitor Says Iran Complies With Nuclear Deal

Ah, the sweet smell of hypocrisy ...

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

The U.S is protecting its interests and its closest ally.

No, Big Oil is protecting their interests, the average American citizen has little interest in meddling in the internal affairs of Iran or any sovereign nation.

In fact thats a violation of International Law and very UN American.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This is folklore, the usual yearly Tagesspiegel click bait article when the latest alphabet agency report comes out.

The number of the usual Iranian attempts to buy dual use goods sank to 32 in 2016.

Click on "translate" to read these in english.

www.google.com...
edit on 19-10-2017 by greyhat because: .

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

originally posted by: intrptr

Do you want to see a much more powerful Iran and a diminished Israel?

Yes.

Do you think that is gonna help yours and my little life any

Yes.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Everyone else here in the US tasked with keeping an eye on Iran said they were still compliant with the treaty. So why should we believe Israel or the source you site when they clearly have their own reasons to lie about Iran??

Not that it matters much now since Trump shredded that Treaty now.
edit on 21-10-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Iran will never stop missile production and Putin never suggested Iran would stop missile production.
Even some very smart media claim the opposite.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I know this post isn't regarding Iran but what I cant get over is the missile tech Ukraine sent to North Korea. I'm certain it was in the news as well and yet the international community took a blind eye to it.

top topics

join