It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Himself is chatting with ATS members.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOneTrueGod

I do not claim anything,

Yes, you did. You claimed you are "God Himself".

Might want to change that to just "God".

"God Himself" is Him, not you.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I do not claim anything,

Once again who is speaking?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOneTrueGod

originally posted by: intrptr

I do not claim anything,

Once again who is speaking?

Why are you so boring God? Can you make this more interesting pl0x

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I think god went for a nap. Haven't seen a reply for a minute. Omnipotence must be very stressful.
edit on 10/19/2017 by Tundra because: Oops. Nevermind. My post is now invalid.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: thekaboose
If you saw it before edit, your welcome. Told you, The Creator.
edit on 19-10-2017 by TheOneTrueGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tundra

originally posted by: thekaboose
Lets settle this man to Deity, 1v1 CoD BOPS2 knife only, first to 20 wins the cosmos

How about a tetris tournament. I am god of tetris.

Careful , that is Russian

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

a reply to: thekaboose
If you saw it before edit, your welcome. Told you, The Creator.

I missed dogs super duper secret totally cool message guys. Im so sad I might have to go worship a real god or something. Sad times had by all.

You think you are all that, but your no Rap God

link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: thekaboose
Lets settle this man to Deity, 1v1 CoD BOPS2 knife only, first to 20 wins the cosmos

How about a tetris tournament. I am god of tetris.

Careful , that is Russian

In Russia you no play the Tetris. The Tetris play you!

link   
Ah, Happy Harry's High Club

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Hows this then...

From a believer... What sort of clueless sociopath designs a species, gives them free will, and then punishes them for being as imperfectly disobedient as they were permitted to be by their construction? Also, do you really believe that the suffering of your son on the cross, and on his walk in the darker places, is equal to the suffering of human beings while they yet live on this corrupt bauble you placed us on? If so, why? Did he not come back to life? Is he not still yet at your side? What meaning then, has his suffering as a true immortal, of staggering potency, when compared to the suffering of the truly defenceless? At any time he could have struck his enemies dead with a thought, he had agency in all that happened to him, and you could, at any time, have rightly decided to kill the entire human race off and save everyone the trouble of trying to muddle through your inscrutable and impossible instruction manual for life, rather than sacrifice you Son to torment and death, just to hit the restart button on this failed experiment we call humanity.

And yet you claim we should give thanks for his "sacrifice". Let me tell you something about sacrifice. Your edict was that we ought not kill, yet many good men and women have had to kill others, in order to save our species from megalomaniacs and fascists. They sacrificed their own lives, but also, according to your edict which dictates that those who kill are not welcome in heaven, that they have offended you in some manner (by cleaning up your mess), their eternal souls. There are heroes in Hell, all because you demanded that no one kill anyone else, without being sensible enough to provide exception to the rule. Some of those heroes went to hell knowing they would go there, but having no other way to save their kin and their species, fought and killed anyway, because they correctly understood that there IS a greater deed than to give ones life to save others, that deed to be sacrificing ones own soul to damnation, if it means ones fellows do not have to suffer as a result.

And another thing... Adam and Eve messed up. I get that. But what gives you the right to author a species unto the world, whose behaviour cannot be controlled because they possess free will, then collectively punish every single person who came after them, for having and operating that free will? Do you not understand that simply by being born we are punished, that you are punishing all of the human race for the errors made by just two of them? Do you not understand that by the only measures which matter in the least, this is entirely wrong on every possible level? We destroy people who do that, here on Earth, because they threaten the future of our species. What gives you the right, as our creator, to punish us, punish ME, because your idiot creation was designed to fail?

And while we are at it, why is it that at no time since the events of the Bible, have you ever corrected the record on matters? Why do you permit people to misuse and misinterpret the Word of You, in order to justify barbarity, intolerance and hatred? The thrice damned Romans and the misbegotten heretic clan which grew up around their hybridisation of the Word of God with the story of the ancient "gods" of the preceding era, buggered about with the Bible so much, that to this day, one reading it cannot read it without being aware that some of what is inside its pages, simply cannot be the raw word of God, must have been edited to allow Roman control of citizens beholden to its word. And yet no fire rained down upon the Romans from heaven, and the anti-christian, unholy Roman Catholic tradition poisoned two thousand years of history, spreading its message through fire, steel, rape and torture, which has not yet come to a halt, even in this "enlightened" age. What action did you take against the Roman? None. Did you save the Bible from editing? No. Did you back up your Son, in his edict that "None come to the father, but through me", rather than through him and an army of morally defunct, robe wearing zealots, with greed, gluttony, and all the sexual perversion that came with it down the centuries? No.

What, precisely, do you think WOULD be a good reason to stop this bloody stupid ride that YOU put the human race on? I love God, and Jesus Christ... I would simply not care about what you thought of all this if I did not. I just want to know where the hell you get off, creating a species which cannot, by definition of its design, do as you request of it, then blaming it for YOUR design errors, and I would like you to rationalise what you have permitted, in a way I can understand. I would like an explanation. I would like to know why it is, that you feel it appropriate to make your creations responsible for the knock on effect of the whim of their creator.

Go ahead. I will wait, because for all my love for God, for Christ, I have been wondering about this since I was able to read. Explain yourself.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Hey G,

What's with you mate? You are getting lazy! Remember the first 6 days? Hot damn you were on fire, but now? Chatting on ATS? Nothing better to do? Hunger checked? Suffering solved? WTF dude? You've became a s#@t boss...

Just saying....

Mike and Gabe

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
If you can fart out a pink bubble from your left ear and right nostril whilst playing a solo of La Marseilles standing on your right leg then of course I will put some consideration into your post...

Show us pics if possible...

Otherwise Mr or Mrs Mctrolly face I would like to suggest that you go back to your mums basement... the person who pays for your internet access loser...

Have a nice day.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
If you can fart out a pink bubble from your left ear and right nostril whilst playing a solo of La Marseilles standing on your right leg then of course I will put some consideration into your post...

Show us pics if possible...

Otherwise Mr or Mrs Mctrolly face I would like to suggest that you go back to your mums basement... the person who pays for your internet access loser...

Have a nice day.

Warmest

Lags

Did you just "cosmic t*ts or gtfo" god?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

a reply to: VengefulGhost

I will turn water into blood and feed the birds.

So like all the other gods another fraud that doesnt deliver .

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Nuh-uh. Basement is already full!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

All scoffers, nonbelievers, and etc. Your deeds will follow you to Hell.

I scoff, non-believe and I did etc several times.

When do I get to go to the warm place?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I think god went for a nap. Haven't seen a reply for a minute. Omnipotence must be very stressful.

Ok. NOW god went for a nap. Its been at least an hour.
edit on 10/19/2017 by Tundra because: Maybe 2 hours.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Hello god (hahahahahahahaha you love the lower case!)

Anyway god, It's me, Lucifer. Remember me? I think we have a few things to discuss. Meet me at the spot. You know the place. Don't forget my tree fitty this time.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Hole up, Lucy, dis be Cthulhu, you bess be bringing me dat tree fitty since you owes me for dat planet I dones gives yah.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yea, yea. Once this bum finally pays up I'll give it to ya. He's been ducking me for a few millennia. Finally found his ass tho, on the internet of all places.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join