It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bigfoot' reportedly sighted in Northern California, pictures go viral

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I miss Mitch

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Krakatoa

with the pig was running so fast it didn’t see an irrigation pipe and it tripped, with the pig flying over.

"And pigs may fly"

Of you strap a machine to them and say it's natural, they may.

Otherwise I call it shenanigans.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
agree with the others, pictures not clear enough!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Magnify that 2nd picture and "Bigfoot" is bald. And smiling.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
So no-one made this joke yet? Fine I will:

Why do Bigfoot researchers insist on using potatoes to take pictures when we have perfectly good smartphones with 12-megapixel cameras?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Why is it that 50 years later the photos of 'bigfoot' are so much worse than the original Patterson-Gimlin ones, despite the vast improvements in photographic technology?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

REALLY??? Those pics prove nothing.

As the late, great Mitch Hedburg once said....

“I think Bigfoot is blurry, that’s the problem. It’s not the photographer’s fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that’s extra scary to me. There’s a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run, he’s fuzzy, get out of here.”
— Mitch Hedberg

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

REALLY??? Those pics prove nothing.

As the late, great Mitch Hedburg once said....

“I think Bigfoot is blurry, that’s the problem. It’s not the photographer’s fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that’s extra scary to me. There’s a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run, he’s fuzzy, get out of here.”
— Mitch Hedberg

I never said the proved anything, did I?

If you actually read the OP, you would have read I asked if there were any ATS members local to that area that could corroborate or otherwise provide some first-hand input.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Garmanarnar

I think the pgf film is real...ATS generally laughs at bigfoot an awful lot which I find strange for how much aliens are discussed and when comparing the "evidence".

Dyatlov is a fun one...what do you think of the photographs that were developed? Real or fake? Hard to know what to believe with that incident...

Blurry pics is what you get with a moving animal from a distance...I can barely get a clear photo (phone) of my dog's face from a few feet away most of the time...

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
maybe it was just some hairy Mexican women trying to sneak across the border?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Speaking of hairy Mexican women, look up Julia Pastrana...that should be a fun little read for you.

wikipedia

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

with the pig was running so fast it didn’t see an irrigation pipe and it tripped, with the pig flying over.

"And pigs may fly"

They do!!

I see police choppers all the time !

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

One of the pics, blurry as it is, looks like a guy in a western hat.

Wow.....

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Gothmog

Dyatlov pass is a weird one. The most plausible explanation ive heard is the shape of the pass with sone wind is exactly right for making infrasound and infrasound can cause panic and fear in humans causing the hikers to go nuts and run around in a panic dying one by one.

Just being in a panic would not have caused the strange trauma to the bodies of some of the hikers:
1. Some had radiation poisoning.
2. One had a missing tongue.
3. No eyes.
4. Orange skin.
5. Prematurely aged. GRAY HAIR ON A BUNCH OF 20-37 YEAR OLD PEOPLE.
6. Microwaved bodies, fried shriveled insides, probably why there werent eyes.

Officially this went down as a hypothermia case….. The poop people will believe. The chief investigator absolutely refused to sign off on hypothermia being the cause of death on the report and instead resigned his position. One of the investigators was even taken out of the case because he was too thorough.

In the end all of deceased were buried in zinc coffins. I am willing to bet they were actually lead to help with the radiation. The case had been changed from death from exposure to a murder case and remains that to this day.

Simplistic explanations that account for only one aspect of the mystery (panic) and not all the other aspects simply don't cut it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join