It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tycoon George Soros transfers $18bn to his Open Society Foundations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Civil unrest?

How about Russia secretly PAYING for self-defense classes for activists?

Brooklyn activist targeted by Russian operatives seeking to set up self-defense classes for African-Americans

One day in January, a Brooklyn activist got a curious call from a man who claimed he lived in Maryland and wanted to set up self-defense classes in the city.

Little did he know it, but Omowale Adewale had been targeted by the network of Kremlin-linked Russian operatives seeking to inflame tensions in U.S. politics.

This is happening in OUR COUNTRY.

The St. Petersburg-based Internet Research Agency not only used social media, but paid some $80,000 to about 100 American activists, independent Russian outlet RBC reported.

LINK

But THESE stories never make it across your newsfeed ...

I guess we all SEE and HEAR what we want these days....SMH

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Why are you talking about this Russian stuff in a thread about Soros and in response to my comment on...you guessed it...Soros and his possible link to funding rioters and ne'er-do-wells?

I kept it on-topic--you have no idea what stuff I get through my news feed, but don't come in with red-herring arguments just to try and cause drama.

"SMH"

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Civil unrest?

How about Russia secretly PAYING for self-defense classes for activists?

Brooklyn activist targeted by Russian operatives seeking to set up self-defense classes for African-Americans

One day in January, a Brooklyn activist got a curious call from a man who claimed he lived in Maryland and wanted to set up self-defense classes in the city.

Little did he know it, but Omowale Adewale had been targeted by the network of Kremlin-linked Russian operatives seeking to inflame tensions in U.S. politics.

This is happening in OUR COUNTRY.

The St. Petersburg-based Internet Research Agency not only used social media, but paid some $80,000 to about 100 American activists, independent Russian outlet RBC reported.

LINK

But THESE stories never make it across your newsfeed ...

I guess we all SEE and HEAR what we want these days....SMH

Another story not making it across your news feed are the Russian Facebook ads for Hillary and BLM.
edit on 19-10-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Hello Gryphon66. Actually I am a USA citizen still.

I do not live in the USA because of this type of corruption etc. My wife and I saw what was coming, saw the changes going on within the USA; and realised it was going downhill fast.

We also knew that the bad guys weren't getting prosecuted, and probably never would. At least with the corrupt system and people in power at the time when we made that decision.

If I/we were to do that big decision, then I/we needed to cut and run whilst I still had, Lord willing, enough years left to rebuild a life in another country. So, I devoted my time and efforts to doing just that. Now that I have lived here for almost 5 years, I am so happy, LOVE my new country; and feel like there is a future here, even if I am running out of years left to be on this planet.

So, no I don't live there in the USA, but I did for 56 years. I still have hopes and prayers that the USA can sort itself out properly, and put a lot of these political criminals in jail. I still care about the country, even though I essentially had given up about it ever being right and respectable again.

It is easy to stop the violent groups, who obviously are all about further destroying the land of my birth. Declare them illegal, or terrorist organisations, which they really are. Domestic terrorists, just stirring up crapola, now actively promoting shooting policemen, and burning cars, trying to divide the nation along ethnic lines, openly advocating assassinating the sitting President, and other assorted awful things, etc.

We do not experience that sort of self destruction in Oz, at least yet anyhow. They sacked a famous lady politician down here because she took a few too many free helicopter rides to events; on the government "credit card". If this would have happened in America, the woman would not have been sacked, but passed over, given entitlement. She would have stolen the helicopters, and sold/used them to start a war in another country, and to enrich herself. (Any similarity to famous female USA politicians is merely coincidence in my illustration)

As far as the individual, it is even easier to shut them down; especially if they are as filthy guilty like George Soros. It just requires an authoritarian entity of the government to prosecute them. Someone, or some organisation has to get off there bribed butts and do their jobs, like they are supposed to be doing. Like protecting the USA from enemies foreign and domestic, etc.

It can be done, has been done in the past with certain organisations, etc. The longer it goes on without stopping it; the more convinced I and a lot of folks still living there in the USA, are convinced of it being allowed on purpose. For whatever numerous and nefarious reasons that may apply. It usually revolves around money, dirty money, blood money.

Realising I am/was just a "peasant" of the terminally ill middle class in the USA, and unable to see, or make happen the needed changes; I cut and run on what may still prove to be a lost cause. I hope I am wrong on that thought of course.

I did not have enough years left in me to create a pleasant retirement in the conditions that existed in the USA at that time, and even less of a chance with what is going on currently in the USA. We saw it coming, made the decision, and half a decade later; the state of decay/corruption proves it was the right decision for us.

And just for the record. Those Soros funded and directed foundations are anything but charities mate. I don't care how much lipstick anyone tries to put on them; they are the revolutionary globalist pigs "tools". The people doing their biddings are the "useful idiots" that Lenin and Stalin often referred to.

They have no idea the hellish world they are trying to create. Russia saw it, lived it, and discarded it. Been there, done that, and it sucked really bad for them.

Stalin eliminated millions, those useful idiots were no longer needed. There is a lesson to be learned from others trials and tribulations. USA needs to see and learn these lessons. Drain the swamp for reals.

You got a president that wants to do this, but the Corrupt Congress Critters, (the 3C's) and the ever present useful idiots are preventing it.

Pravdaseeker

a reply to: Gryphon66

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: rickymouse
So, he is giving his money to groups of individuals who might use violence to force change to the type of society he wants in place? Yeah, I can see a rich guy with a very controlling nature doing that. He may wind up being more of a problem after he dies than he is already. He might actually get taken of his money by the people receiving it too, once they get all that cash, they may dump relations with him and go spend it on whatever trouble they want to cause. Once they have his money, they won't be following his orders anymore, they may humor him along and then do what they want.

I couldn't tell if you were talking about Soros, or the U.S. Government.

HaHa.....I see what you mean. Kind of hard to distinguish between the two.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

I find that in all the circumstances.every govement official trys to shape the world. By chiping away at the world to then create a new world every one from prisdent to mp has done this until that chip becomes a crack that we cant hold any longer togther. Miss direction is what our world is and how we know it unfortunately for us as puppets we dont get to decide our fate they do it for us new world order should be about honesty not lies. But the lies make new world order for next bunch of pupitiers to then make the perfect world but in some cases its what comes up from the cracks can stop and revolt agiainst trump or any other scum bag offical terriost that they are.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hi i agree the big milestones of war and aid always stay the same. Money, greed,power,all equal through out history. Who is really the terriost its sometimes best we dont here the other side becuse then it would expose the perpetrators of crime agiainst us the peaple who make the workd go round not destroy it .wen training the enemy it gives tjem advantages only we can assume will shape the future in such away and for a reason above what we would call new world order. "The hand that writes moves on and writes again".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join