It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Push is on to disbar James Comey after Clinton scandal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

A crusading lawyer filed a bar grievance this week accusing former FBI Director James Comey of lying to Congress and destroying potential evidence in the Clinton email scandal, in a process that could end up costing him his law license.

Mr. Clevenger said Mr. Comey’s testimony to Congress that he did not predetermine the outcome of the FBI’s probe into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is belied by revelations this week that he in fact started drafting an exoneration months before even speaking with Mrs. Clinton.

“Insofar as Mr. Comey gave materially false testimony to Congress, it appears that he violated Rules 1.0(w), 3.3(a)(1), and 8.4 of the New York Rules of Professional Conduct,” Mr. Clevenger wrote.

Push is on to disbar James Comey after Clinton scandal

First off, good for Mr Cleavenger...
Never mind his name predestined him to be a personal injury attorney he is doing a good thing...

James Comey was the director of the FBI and leaked info from his diary...seriously...he did that...

I realize lawyers are often catty but Comey’s methods were that of a 7th grade school girl...

Jesus this guy is insufferable...

Anyhow, I’m sure law firms are lining up to hire a whiny drape impersonator with a penchant for peddling gossip from his diary but let’s go ahead and disbar him for good measure..

-Chris

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone
That's not enough.

why aren't still any official charges against Clinton(s) and her pawns.

is she that untouchable... ffs.
another Trump promise kept...
all this tough talk and Hilary is basically saying 'yup, when sh! t hits the fan, i get someone to clean up the room whilst i promote my new book and still taking kick back from my "foundation"'...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
another person lies to congress and walks away scott free, it seems that congress has a reputation for having no balls to hold liars accountable that`s why everyone who testifies to congress, LIES!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
another person lies to congress and walks away scott free, it seems that congress has a reputation for having no balls to hold liars accountable that`s why everyone who testifies to congress, LIES!

Because it is all song and dance. It is simply a show for us sheep that makes them appear like they care about enforcing the laws. The laws are for us, not them.

I mean, why sell your soul? There has to be some big type of reward for that type of action. I don't think wealth is cutting it anymore. So now it is all about the privilege.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join