It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry's Treason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Deception of political figure? or is this ATS Politics??
(man ... since the new Deny Apathy site, I can't tell!!)

Also - MODS - this isn't considered 'advertising' a site,
is it? If it is, then please remove. I'm posting it here
to discuss 'deception of a political figure' and what some
people are doing about it. However, if you feel it is
'advertising' then please remove. Thank you.

www.kerrystreason.com...

This is a new site dedicated to forcing Kerry to either sign
the SF180 or to admit he lied. It's also there to educate
people on Kerry's treason and other things he has done
wrong. I think they are trying to hold off him running
again in 2008, but honestly, I think Hillary is now, and
will be then, the only real Dem candidate. Biden and
Gephardt will run, and both are qualified. But it's Hillary
all the way for the Dems in 2008. I don't think these
folks have anything to worry about with Kerry in 2008.
Hillary, Biden and Gephardt (and Dean for that matter)
can run circles around Kerry. However, I do think they
are doing a good job pushing the issue with Kerry
(of his 'activities', etc.) and perhaps they'll actually get
the truth of them out.

I'd say that they just haven't 'let go' of the Presidential
election. But they have a point. IF what they say is true,
then it really needs to come out, no matter how old the
news is.

Excerpt from Kerry'streason.com -

'It is our intent to impeach Massachusetts Senator John Kerry
because his service in the Senate is unconstitutional.'

(they go on to explain why they think it is unconstitutional'

'It is our intent to bring legal action against Senator John Kerry
for giving aid and comfort to our enemies during a time of war
and acts of treason he committed while a United States Navy Reservist.'

(they go on to explain the 'aid and comfort' and what they are
trying to do about it)

[edit on 2/11/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
That whole website is nothing but propaganda put out by the Republican party. It is as pathetic as it is ridiculous. If all this were true, don't you think it would have come out a long time ago? How would he have remained a senator for so long? Only when he attempts to become president does this nonsense surface. When did this site get created? Probably before the election I'm guessing......I wonder why?

Kerry lost....what's the point of the continued bashin? Are the republicans afraid they won't come up with a candidate in the next election to beat him? Please.....this is pathetic political nonsense and anyone with half a brain would see right through it.

At least Kerry fought in the war. He didn't spend the war inside his daddy's pocket. And when Kerry returned he had issues with the war as did many Americans. He felt it was senseless and we were unable to win it and didn't want to see any more of our young boys slaughtered. So like many Americans, he wanted the war to end. We spent some 16 years in Vietnam and 60,000 lives and we accomplished nothing. As an intelligent human being, Kerry saw some problems with this. We are doing the same thing now in Iraq and I will be sickened if we have to have another memorial with the names of tens of thousands of soldiers that died for nothing. That died for political bs!!

You want to compare/debate the character of Bush vs. Kerry. Kerry would win every time. Bush has no character and neither does anyone in his family.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Yeah, those people really do need to give it a rest. That horse is beyond dead, it's decaying. Joe Biden will win if he ever decides to run, there's no doubting that. He's as charasmatic as Clinton, and the Republicans would be hard pressed to find someone that could beat him.

A couple of democratic tickets that would look good in 2008:

Biden/Obama
Biden/Clinton

Peace

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
And what about Bush's treason, what treason you ask? Well maybe sending our soldiers to die under false information. Kerry probably did lie that's what these guys do but at least he ain't taking soldiers away from there families for Bull$$$$!

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I've seen this all before and it's all true. I signed a position a while ago asking the FBI to look into Kerry's treasonous acts of meeting with the VietCong in Paris during the Vietnam War. His being a Senator is clearly unconstitutional and in violation of law. He should be impeached and never allowed to hold an office or position of profit or trust in the United States ever again.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I've seen this all before and it's all true. I signed a position a while ago asking the FBI to look into Kerry's treasonous acts of meeting with the VietCong in Paris during the Vietnam War. His being a Senator is clearly unconstitutional and in violation of law. He should be impeached and never allowed to hold an office or position of profit or trust in the United States ever again.

Okay Johnson77.....when are you going to start a petition on Bush for all his treasonous acts? Or is it all one sided with you? Are the Republicans always justified in breaking the law and the Democrats should all go to jail? You are a sad excuse for an American.

I say we go after both or neither. Which would you choose Johnson??

[edit on 11-2-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I'd say that they just haven't 'let go' of the Presidential
election. But they have a point. IF what they say is true,
then it really needs to come out, no matter how old the
news is

And they say Democrats can't let go of the election?

These folks need to get a life.

By the way FlyersFan, Hillary doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting into the White House. Too many people despise her. If you think the battle against Kerry was nasty, just imagine how it would get with her running..

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

I'm reading a book right now by Joe Petro, former Secret Service agent and number one guy on Reagan's detail (first term). It's called Standing Next to History. AFter returning from Vietnam, Petro was picked to go undercover in Kerry's organisation ('nam vets against the war) to investigate him and his activities. Petro and his fellow agents concluded there was nothing to claims that Kerry was up to no good.

Kerry's not the president. He never will be. Why worry about what he did? There are plenty of very serious veteran's issues to worry about today.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
That whole website is nothing but propaganda put out by the Republican party.

I concur absolutely.

Propaganda: 1- The systematic propagation of a doctrine or cause or of information reflecting the views and interests of those advocating such a doctrine or cause.
2- Material disseminated by the advocates or opponents of a doctrine or cause: wartime propaganda.

Notice in the definition of the word that there is no stipulation requiring the information to be false.

It is as pathetic as it is ridiculous. If all this were true, don't you think it would have come out a long time ago? How would he have remained a senator for so long? Only when he attempts to become president does this nonsense surface. When did this site get created? Probably before the election I'm guessing......I wonder why?

Kerry lost....what's the point of the continued bashin?

Kerry is still a senator-- it's not over yet. He was out of the public eye for several years because he showed up for work so infrequently. It wasn't until he ran for president that he was really worth noticing, but now that the attention is on him, it doesn't need to be taken off just because he lost the election.

Are the republicans afraid they won't come up with a candidate in the next election to beat him? Please.....this is pathetic political nonsense and anyone with half a brain would see right through it.

At least Kerry fought in the war. He didn't spend the war inside his daddy's pocket. And when Kerry returned he had issues with the war as did many Americans. He felt it was senseless and we were unable to win it and didn't want to see any more of our young boys slaughtered.

I believe that was because Kerry was/is a communist sympathizer, which was why he failed to see a good reason to kick some Viet Cong tukhus. By destroying morale in America in regard to the Vietnam war, he helped the enemy win. Those ridiculous rules of engagement we had to go by were bad, too. Stay out of Cambodia, stay out of Saigon, stay out of what's that other place (Haiphong?) and try to win when the other guys can just camp out in those zones with immunity.

So like many Americans, he wanted the war to end. We spent some 16 years in Vietnam and 60,000 lives and we accomplished nothing. As an intelligent human being, Kerry saw some problems with this. We are doing the same thing now in Iraq and I will be sickened if we have to have another memorial with the names of tens of thousands of soldiers that died for nothing. That died for political bs!!

Well, yes, of course you're going to accomplish nothing if you let the harbingers of despair convince you to stop trying.

And don't you dare compare this to Iraq!

Our victory in Iraq is by now almost complete. We have Saddam behind bars, there has been a democratic election, and the Iraqi people are starting to lynch the terrorists themselves. There is no comparison between Iraq and Vietnam.

You want to compare/debate the character of Bush vs. Kerry. Kerry would win every time. Bush has no character and neither does anyone in his family.
That point is debatable.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeefotronX

That point is debatable.

Kerry joined the Navy. Kerry volunteered for combat duty. He came home and told the truth about his and others' experiences.

Bush's daddy got him into the Texas National Guard. Someone had to go to 'Nam in his place. He defended Texas against Arkansas 'til he got bored.

Hmm..

There's nothing more to say there..

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I believe that was because Kerry was/is a communist sympathizer, which was why he failed to see a good reason to kick some Viet Cong tukhus. By destroying morale in America in regard to the Vietnam war, he helped the enemy win.

So Kerry single-handedly is responsible for us losing the Vietnam war? That by far is the funniest thing I have ever read on this site!

All the idiots that kept us fighting in Vietnam with no plan on how to win and under-estimating the enemy...I'm talking Johnson and Nixon and their staffs....They are responsible and they are the wons that destroyed the morale in this country. Kennedy saw in 1962 that it was pointless for us to stay in Vietnam....he said it was their war and thiers to fight. But, the people that really control this country make a lot of money off of war and they wanted this thing to continue to fill thier pockets while 60,000 young men died FOR NOTHING! The whole threat of communism spreading was a bunch of bs put out by the people in charge to scare the American public and make them think we had to fight this war in Vietnam. It was all political propaganda that made money for a few and killed 60,000 young men FOR NOTHING!!

WAKE UP!!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Joe Biden will win if he ever decides to run, there's no doubting that. He's as charasmatic as Clinton, and the Republicans would be hard pressed to find someone that could beat him.

Assuming he does not steal his campaign speeches eh?

Democratic presidential candidate Joseph R. Biden Jr., a U.S. senator from Delaware, was driven from the nomination battle after delivering, without attribution, passages from a speech by British Labor party leader Neil Kinnock. A barrage of subsidiary revelations by the press also contributed to Biden's withdrawal: a serious plagiarism incident involving Biden during his law school years; the senator's boastful exaggerations of his academic record at a New Hampshire campaign event; and the discovery of other quotations in Biden's speeches pilfered from past Democratic politicians.
www.washingtonpost.com...

If Biden is the best you can do, lets start thinking ahead to 2012

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Zabilgy, Boston won SB and World series but they lost the election. Were you one of those war criminals like Kerry claims we should charge. Or were you one of those like Kerry that had the shortest duty due to 3 purple hearts you gave yourself. And if you were, who came over in your place because of your self imposed shorter duty and died in your place. Don't be a hater

I want to see his medical records. I love looking at medical records of self declared heros that gave themselve a purple heart for pulling rice out of his bum. I want to print them out and burn them on my dads grave.

[edit on 21-2-2005 by Reaganwasourgreatest]

top topics

join