It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weinstein helped Pay Bill Clinton Sexual Harrasment Bills During The "Monica Era"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
You cannot write this stuff, Obama's daughter interns with Weinstein's company and now I see that Weinstein contributed to Bill's UT OH I am in a legal jam for dropping trout fund. Crazy crazy small world.

Braugh's

Washington Post, Weinstein in 1998 contributes to Clinton legal defense fund to ward off the sexual harassment and assault claims by numerous women including Monica Lewinsky and others. Pays to have friends in high places, or it used to.

A recently uncovered 1998 story in The Washington Post lists the powerful producer – now accused of sexual harassment and assault by numerous women – among several Hollywood heavyweights who gave the maximum $10,000 to Clinton’s legal defense fund.

The detail gives a fuller picture of the longstanding financial relationship between the former first family and one of their best West Coast fundraisers. That relationship has been under the microscope after Hillary Clinton came under criticism for waiting five days to condemn Weinstein.
www.foxnews.com... eals.html

Hillary said in a BBC interview that this (sexual tom foolery) cannot be tolerated-we have someone admitting to being a sexual assaulter in the Oval Office (I think she meant Trump). The women is mental and has no dignity.

Hillary Clinton, though, moved to shift the focus during a BBC interview that aired Friday, bringing up allegations against President Trump – a move that inadvertently brought up her husband’s past.

“This kind of behavior cannot be tolerated anywhere, whether it's in entertainment, politics,” Clinton said. “After all, we have someone admitting to being a sexual assaulter in the Oval Office.”

edit on 18-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Birds of a feather....

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Oh and the sickness is so deep, I read on another thread about the gay mafia. This gets DEEP in a hurry. I watch TV now and wonder what that poor son of a bitch had to do to read the lines on TV for some stupid sit com.

Sad, I hope the cloak is ripped from the Average American's eyes soon.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: seasonal

Birds of a feather....

I was going to say the exact same thing

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The really scary bit is this is what the "MSM" has covered, just imagine what these sick f#cks get away with that no one knows about, or at least only a few people know about..

I have a feeling the whole Clinton situation will not have the lid blown fully off until he is 6 feet under, as is the norm. They get away with all their BS then the moment they die it all come spilling out, the truly amazing thing is that people in the US of Awesome where chomping at the bit to have another Clinton in the White house. No wonder all the celebs wanted her as no doubt she will cover anything up for a fee....

Crazy crazy bastards!!!...

RA

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
So a liberal media outlet is running stories that paint liberals in a bad light?

Are we supposed to trust the liberal media or not? This is all so confusing.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
They reek of personality disorder..... Weinstein and Clinton alike.

I mean, let's say a normal person was faced with the opportunity to commit sexual harassment or even rape. Our brain filters would instantly tell us that this is a complete no-go, mainly because it's wrong, but also because we know instinctively that at some point it will be discovered what we did.

This should ring even more true regarding people of power. It does not matter who you are and how powerful you are.
At someone, someone on the opposite table will either have a great sense of justice or have nothing to lose and they will tear down idiots like Weinstein and Clinton.

That these two don't seem to exhibit this kind of filtering, that they almost couldn't have cared about what they did, shows some sort of psychopathy.... at the very least anti-social personality disorder or similar.

It would be interesting to see if you could dig up girls from their teen years and see if they were already committing these acts back then.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Sociopath gravitate to leadership because they get shot done. Lacking empathy is a very important trait when it comes to fulfilling sweeping changes or screwing people over and not drinking yourself into a coma.

Sociopaths also can do things (rape) without any of the inner dialog that stops 96% of the people from doing these things.
They are sick and need to cut from the herd.

new topics

top topics

join