It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Push Is On To Disbar Comey After Giving False Testimony To Congress

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
A lawyer, Mr. Clevenger, filed a grievance in New York where Mr. Comey is licensed to practice law. He says Comey lied under oath and broke the New York Rules of Professional Conduct. He also is challenging the bar memberships of Hillary Clinton's lawyers over allegations they destroyed evidence in the email probe.

A crusading lawyer filed a bar grievance this week accusing former FBI Director James Comey of lying to Congress and destroying potential evidence in the Clinton email scandal, in a process that could end up costing him his law license.

“Insofar as Mr. Comey gave materially false testimony to Congress, it appears that he violated Rules 1.0(w), 3.3(a)(1), and 8.4 of the New York Rules of Professional Conduct,” Mr. Clevenger wrote.

Mr. Clevenger is also challenging the bar membership of Mrs. Clinton’s lawyers, and has won a court order in Maryland demanding the grievance committee there conduct an investigation into David E. Kendall, Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson over allegations they destroyed evidence in the email probe.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Kudos to this lawyer, who is showing more initiative than the House Intelligence Committee, who tend to drag their feet issuing subpoenas. As far as Hillary's lawyers are concerned, this news is rather interesting:

As was widely reported last month, Anne Arundel County Circuit Judge Paul Harris ordered the Attorney Grievance Commission of Maryland and its Office of Bar Counsel to investigate David Kendall, Cheryl Mills, and Heather Samuelson for their roles in destroying emails from Hillary Clinton’s secret server. Bar prosecutors had thumbed their noses at the law that required them to investigate.

Now it appears that the bar prosecutors are thumbing their noses at Judge Harris’s order. The motion that I filed today notes that a Maryland attorney normally must share his / her written responses with the person who filed a grievance against that attorney, but this time it appears that bar prosecutors want to keep everything under wraps. In fact, for all we know the bar prosecutors may not be investigating at all. And given their efforts to protect Mrs. Clinton’s lawyers thus far, I have long suspected that they might just do nothing for a few months, claim they found no evidence, and then close the case.

Meanwhile, the ruling class in Maryland is trying to make sure that they can keep sweeping things under the rug in the future. On June 20, 2017, the state’s highest court quietly changed the rules to permit bar prosecutors to dismiss complaints that are not based on the personal knowledge of the complainant (see the “Historical Notes” at the bottom of Maryland Rule 19-711). That is exactly the stunt that Maryland officials tried when I first filed the complaint against Mrs. Clinton’s lawyers, arguing that because I obtained my evidence from public sources, they did not need to investigate my complaint. I only discovered the rule change by accident while I was drafting my latest motion.

lawflog.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
"Make it so , Number 1"
And put Comey's rear on official trial . Not this subpoena stuff in Congress. Weak sacks of "it". Make him talk or perjure himself in a court of law.
Then his rear is grass and someone gonna crank up the old mower .

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

String them all up.
Or better yet...the firing squad for these treasonous bastards.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
A lawyer, Mr. Clevenger, filed a grievance in New York where Mr. Comey is licensed to practice law. He says Comey lied under oath and broke the New York Rules of Professional Conduct. He also is challenging the bar memberships of Hillary Clinton's lawyers over allegations they destroyed evidence in the email probe.

A crusading lawyer filed a bar grievance this week accusing former FBI Director James Comey of lying to Congress and destroying potential evidence in the Clinton email scandal, in a process that could end up costing him his law license.

“Insofar as Mr. Comey gave materially false testimony to Congress, it appears that he violated Rules 1.0(w), 3.3(a)(1), and 8.4 of the New York Rules of Professional Conduct,” Mr. Clevenger wrote.

Mr. Clevenger is also challenging the bar membership of Mrs. Clinton’s lawyers, and has won a court order in Maryland demanding the grievance committee there conduct an investigation into David E. Kendall, Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson over allegations they destroyed evidence in the email probe.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Kudos to this lawyer, who is showing more initiative than the House Intelligence Committee, who tend to drag their feet issuing subpoenas. As far as Hillary's lawyers are concerned, this news is rather interesting:

As was widely reported last month, Anne Arundel County Circuit Judge Paul Harris ordered the Attorney Grievance Commission of Maryland and its Office of Bar Counsel to investigate David Kendall, Cheryl Mills, and Heather Samuelson for their roles in destroying emails from Hillary Clinton’s secret server. Bar prosecutors had thumbed their noses at the law that required them to investigate.

Now it appears that the bar prosecutors are thumbing their noses at Judge Harris’s order. The motion that I filed today notes that a Maryland attorney normally must share his / her written responses with the person who filed a grievance against that attorney, but this time it appears that bar prosecutors want to keep everything under wraps. In fact, for all we know the bar prosecutors may not be investigating at all. And given their efforts to protect Mrs. Clinton’s lawyers thus far, I have long suspected that they might just do nothing for a few months, claim they found no evidence, and then close the case.

Meanwhile, the ruling class in Maryland is trying to make sure that they can keep sweeping things under the rug in the future. On June 20, 2017, the state’s highest court quietly changed the rules to permit bar prosecutors to dismiss complaints that are not based on the personal knowledge of the complainant (see the “Historical Notes” at the bottom of Maryland Rule 19-711). That is exactly the stunt that Maryland officials tried when I first filed the complaint against Mrs. Clinton’s lawyers, arguing that because I obtained my evidence from public sources, they did not need to investigate my complaint. I only discovered the rule change by accident while I was drafting my latest motion.

lawflog.com...

Did he check and see if Come can legally lie in a counter Intel investigation?

He may have done some bad stuff but, Comey is literally one of the most distinguished lawyers in the US and spent years as a prosecutor for the US.

He probably knows how to cover his butt even if doing bad things.
edit on 18-10-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Not this subpoena stuff in Congress. Weak sacks of "it". :

That's about the one thing thus far I can agree with you, subpoenas fly like confetti...right out of the window.

FFS, what if somebody put Trump under oath...it would take a millennium to sort out his lies, with attendants shuffling in and out all the skeletons.

edit on 18-10-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
An FBI agent that hasn't hidden away enough files to bring down some "important" people if threatened...

DC isn't Mayberry RFD you know...I don't think Comey is to worried.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Gothmog

Not this subpoena stuff in Congress. Weak sacks of "it". :

That's about the one thing thus far I can agree with you, subpoenas fly like confetti...right out of the window.

FFS, what if somebody put Trump under oath...it would take a millennium to sort out his lies, with attendants shuffling in and out all the skeletons.

The latter is not a bad idea. Put an end to the bullshiite one way or another.
But , the feeble "Trump didn't release tax filings" would have to be omitted. Or else , it would become laughable and everything else would be dismissed.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Disbarred?

Lol.

The guy should be in prison. The leadership of your country is completely infested with criminals who know they're above the law.

And the people do nothing but bicker about it on the internet.

Getting what you deserve.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
another person lies to congress and walks away scott free, it seems that congress has a reputation for having no balls to hold liars accountable that`s why everyone who testifies to congress, LIES!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

LMAO! More fake news from the fake news flock. Two quoted sources, both are about as trustworthy as Trump, straight garbage and fake deflection. Nothing to see here. More crying from the Trumpflakes. "Lets shoot all these treasonous bastards"! Dumbest comment of the day! Well other than Trumps tweets.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Trey Gowdy looks like a gnawing little rat faced boy.

Oh and here kitty kitty here's another laser pointer for you to chase. If you catch it Hillary goes to jail. If you don't...Oh well...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha,ha ha ha ha ha ha

top topics

join