It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Save Melania..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Why do I get the feeling you are only claiming to be a abuse victim because you think that legitimises your abhorrent view that domestic abuse is a private matter between a abuser and his or her victim????

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This is dangerous and dehumanizing form of defamation.

Does he not have the right to his speech and opinion, even though undesirable to you?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why do I get the feeling you are only claiming to be a abuse victim because you think that legitimises your abhorrent view that domestic abuse is a private matter between a abuser and his or her victim????

I don't know why you have such a 'feeling'. Maybe you can tell me?

What I know is, there are those who wish to keep this 'in the family' - especially due to religious and financial reasons.

One - chooses to use a non-secular counselor for anger management and the other, if not both, are not willing to have life even more burdened by the court costs when someone is accused.

I'm not saying 'silence' is for everyone - but it should be a choice.

And yes, it is wonderful there are those who will give housing, financial and emotional aid to men or women who are abused. But it should be a choice.

edit on 1518Saturday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Does he not have the right to his speech and opinion, even though undesirable to you?

Don’t be silly freedom of speech only applies to people who agree with Trump and the rest of the alt-right. Everyone else must be silenced.

Fake news brah!
edit on 21-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If Trump were a Hollywood producer, the left would rejoice at his treatment of women, if it were true.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
If Trump were a Hollywood producer, the left would rejoice at his treatment of women, if it were true.

I don’t think you will find many who rejoice in the abuse of anyone regardless of what side of the political divide the fall on.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You sir,are a pig.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

You sir,are a pig.

Ok....

And am I supposed to care what you think of me.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Lol, I suppose all that money could be abusive.

But she has her own biz and income streams.

I could use a little of that abuse.

The left is just projecting on the Trumps what they would never admit about the Clintons.

It’s that simple and their MO.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

An emotionally or physically abused woman would never swat his hand away!

I'm not weighing in, one way or the other about the Trumps, however, domestic abuse doesn't discriminate, strong, outspoken women get beat up in private too.

Abuse - it can strike at any level of the social ladder and does not discriminate among the rich, poor, working class, even celebrity status.

One in four women can experience domestic violence in her lifetime.

A woman is battered in the United States every 15 seconds and domestic violence can strike any household.

A few of the high-profile celebrities that have come forward to tell their story of abuse include Charlize Theron, Christina Aguilera, Halle Berry, Rihanna, Tina Turner, Oprah Winfrey, and most recently Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Taylor Armstrong.

www.christianpost.com...

Okay?

edit on 21-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Don’t be silly freedom of speech only applies to people who agree with Trump and the rest of the alt-right. Everyone else must be silenced.

Fake news brah!

Especially NOT to the women who did come forward to say that his confession of sexual assault, in the Hollywood Access tape, was truth not exaggeration.

Take note of the treatment that you're getting in this thread for reporting a trend of interest in the implications of Melania's expressions, that may translate to abuse, and imagine how hard it is for women trying to report abuse and how they are dismissed, mocked and insulted. Especially in this "Harvey Weinstein" climate.

edit on 22-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Fake news brah!

Especially NOT the women who did come forward to say that his confession of sexual assault, in the Hollywood Access tape was truth, not exaggeration.

Take note of the treatment that you're getting in this thread for reporting a trend of interest in the implications of Melania's expressions, that may translate to abuse, and imagine how hard it is for women trying to report abuse are dismissed, mocked and insulted. Especially in this "Harvey Weinstein" climate.

Dam that is a good point!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join