It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Save Melania..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
If people don't see it for what it is I pity them I really do.

It's been proven once and for all however that Republicans can't take a joke and, for many on this thread you really need to lay off the internet, some of you have seriously lost touch if you can't separate obvious fake conspiracies or like this one a comedic one at your expense.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Garmanarnar

so rape and abuse are fodder for jokes now? You have a #ed up sense of what's funny.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

The way OP lays their premise out is actually quite mild to some of the crap I've seen people post.

And if you read real close you will also notice that at no point did I explicitly make any accusation the point of my OP was just to highlight that this is a concern that some people have and then pointing out why they believe it.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
that hand swat was AWESOME!! I like her!

those of you saying she's off limits are rich! lol the crap you went on about regarding michelle, and Chelsea were WAY worse. LOL

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: silo13

Anyone in the nation who's not supporting their President is not doing the Nation any good. With debatable instances. If I choose to call them 'idiots

ahhh right so is that why you were such a strong supporter of Clinton, Bush....oh and Obama we all know how much you supported Obama right..?

I supported their office, yes. I also didn't hesitate to call a spade a spade when needs be - why I added in my post 'with some exceptions' - but yes, I did support the office.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The way OP lays their premise out is actually quite mild to some of the crap I've seen people post.

And if you read real close you will also notice that at no point did I explicitly make any accusation the point of my OP was just to highlight that this is a concern that some people have and then pointing out why they believe it.

You should've titled your thread "Save Michelle."

Guarantee the claims of you "farming for stars," would be nowhere to found and you'd actually get some stars and backslapping "atta' boy," comments.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Save her from what? By all accounts, she's happy with her husband.

Now perhaps a save Hillary ... although she seems like she has enough to leave Bill anytime she wants.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Don't you mean a 'Save Bill'? For years, I have heard she is the violent one.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well as per the pre-nup if she divorces she gets nothing. Not saying she doesn't love her husband but there is some small rationale behind being afraid to leave.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

As with anything like that where you can see it all laid out ahead of time, she is the one who agreed to sign. Are you now arguing we save her from herself? Assuming she even needs saving which has yet to be proven outside of circumstantial evidence.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ok. The Trumps are dysfunctional but Bill and Hill are normal.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Ok. The Trumps are dysfunctional but Bill and Hill are normal.

So are Huma and her Weiner, but at least he finally went too far for her to brush him under the rug.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

People had no problem throwing Michelle under the bus, so Melania and Trump gets there's.

I think every Presidential couple does.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Wayfarer

As with anything like that where you can see it all laid out ahead of time, she is the one who agreed to sign. Are you now arguing we save her from herself? Assuming she even needs saving which has yet to be proven outside of circumstantial evidence.

Not at all. I think whatever the case she is fully in control of her decisions (be they for good or bad). I just wanted to point out there may be a very obvious financial reason why she would stick around IF she actually was unhappy/abused.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

That's one of the dumber things I've heard, although the Melania body double was worse. I mean, next you're gonna tell me people believe the earth is flat.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Yes. Until someone speaks out it's no ones business.

*face palm*

These are the words of someone who either has never dealt with abuse, or is an apologist for it....

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoxVirtus

*face palm*

These are the words of someone who either has never dealt with abuse, or is an apologist for it....

You're wrong.

I have 'been there' and I'm far from an apologist. My point? It was my decision to 'do something about it' - not my doctors or my friends or anyone else's decision but mine. To have the choice of 'how and when' I dealt with it taken away from me would have been just another form of someone doing something to me without my consent and will.

I also know of couples who choose to go to counseling together to change their behaviors and there's no reason to get the authorities involved. All it creates is a money pit for lawyers to slaver over.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

originally posted by: VoxVirtus

*face palm*

You're wrong.

I have 'been there' and I'm far from an apologist. My point? It was my decision to 'do something about it' - not my doctors or my friends or anyone else's decision but mine. To have the choice of 'how and when' I dealt with it taken away from me would have been just another form of someone doing something to me without my consent and will.

I also know of couples who choose to go to counseling together to change their behaviors and there's no reason to get the authorities involved. All it creates is a money pit for lawyers to slaver over.

And I witnessed my mother be physically abused by a body builder most of my childhood. You disgust me with your attitude about this being a "private issue".

There are children involved, if it is indeed happening, and I am not going to say one way or the other but there definitely does appear to be some history of him doing this out there...

ANYTIME a husband is abusing a wife, the authorities need to be involved regardless of what the abusee wants. I saw it with my own two eyes the crying and broken noses, only for her to feel bad when he was carted off by the police.

For someone who has supposedly been through this before, you take a pretty callous view on it.
edit on 21-10-2017 by VoxVirtus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I do think she is being abused and objectified - by both her husband and kids [i include the step children as well because Ivanka is surely trying to be first lady and not just first daughter, and i find this weird].

However, i'm sure she knew what kind of life she would be getting herself into. i forgot where i read that she insisted in having Baron under the promise of "everything going back to how it was" ... and only a retard would not know that pregnancy changes the female body in more than 1 way.

when a woman insists of having a baby with a man like trump ... i'm sorry i don't think she needs salvation. she knew well what this meant.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: VoxVirtus

You disgust me with your attitude about this being a "private issue".

Oh I'm all a shudder at your disgust.

Facts are - WE who are subjects of abuse have MANY people on 'our side'. Lists beyond repetition of people who will help, give housing, cart us off, and on and on. But it is OUR choice, to leave, or not. To 'report', or no.

That being said, at risk of repeating myself, if Melania wanted out - she would be 'out' with half the idiots in the nation rallying behind her. Unlike your mother who had only your help. I'm sorry for that, truly. I am.
edit on 0110Saturday201713 by silo13 because: revamp

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join