It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Save Melania..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The Trump goon squad don't like people bringing them the truth.

Remember the abuse Obama got. His wife was a man and all that crap.

What you posted is mild in comparison and it looks legit

What truth? the thread you just started was immediately closed for review, most likely because the source you provided uses a source that merely looks at "claims" and bases their numbers off of that.

Truth? You? HA!

I have never seen a thread shut down so fast.
Willtell wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the ass.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

It may look like that, but it likely sounds something like this:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

She swat his hand because she was playing with him. President Trump was reaching for her, her swat said ok go on with yourself I am fine LOL I loved it

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Clearly Michelle beats on Barry...Where's the outrage?

Barack is laughing because Michelle is mocking Trump when he first found out people were talking about his tiny hands.

Come on....I don't want to use my "the dumbest thing I'll read all day" meme 3 times in one thread.
Lol

It's okay. Use what resources you have, limited though they might be.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I see you are a follower of Michael Obama's famous quote;

"When they go low, we go high"

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Barack is laughing because Michelle is mocking Trump when he first found out people were talking about his tiny hands.

Ironic, because Michelle has Bigfoot hands.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Come on....I don't want to use my "the dumbest thing I'll read all day" meme 3 times in one thread.
Lol

It's okay. Use what resources you have, limited though they might be.

I was only joking but now that you said that.......

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: silo13

Wow so my read form your post above is that any one who is not a Trump supporter is a idiot

and.

If a women is being abused by her husband until such a time as she speaks out its nobody else business.

wow, just wow.

Anyone in the nation who's not supporting their President is not doing the Nation any good. With debatable instances. If I choose to call them 'idiots' (especially the ones who bring up this crap) - when they're not doing one stinking thing against peoples in government who committed TREASON (Clinton's selling uranium to Russia, etc), the Benghazi killings, etc? Yeah. Idiots.

As for domestic violence? The USA taxpayers spend millions of dollars helping men and women who are abused. There are social network groups, hotlines, people who will come to your door and move you out of a bad situation. But it's up to the abused, to take that first step - or they'll never take a step on their own (for the most part) at all.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Anyone in the nation who's not supporting their President is not doing the Nation any good. With debatable instances. If I choose to call them 'idiots

ahhh right so is that why you were such a strong supporter of Clinton, Bush....oh and Obama we all know how much you supported Obama right..?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Maybe she is a double

uk.businessinsider.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
Maybe she is a double

uk.businessinsider.com...

To be fair there have been much crazier conspiracies that have had decent followings on ATS over the years

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
While her body language may be strange to westerners, it's just the way eastern European women are.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I see Melania Trump as a breath of fresh air for as Flotus........unlike these tired old threads from a country so boring it's subjects have to live vicariously through America. It must suck to be you.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Authors of threads like this one often have a deeply rooted and supressed emotional problem that is strongly indicitive of self loathing, insecurity and a below average IQ.

Now I am not going to pretend to have any hard evidence that proves this to be 100% true however I do think its a interesting avenue to explore.

I really don't understand why these comments are exclusive to Trump and company threads.

You should see some of the things ATS posters have said about previous and current First Ladies, children, etc etc

The way OP lays their premise out is actually quite mild to some of the crap I've seen people post.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Melania should take a knee in protest.....

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
For you people having a meltdown over this thread, it may be time to get some fresh air, take a walk and stop getting worked up over your perception of what other people should and should not do and act.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ah yes, the noble leftists that think they need to be a white knight and save the poor women!

Yep op you must be right!

Melania is a weak woman who is beaten by trump, who after all is literally Hitler.

Thank God great feminst champion of women like you are out there to let us know how these weak women are being beaten!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Hahahahaha...anyone who is married can see she is the one who not only wears the pants in the family she is the one who takes them off. Too funny.

Melania needs help....hahahahaha. Hillary needs help because when the Wienstien threesome will Bill pops up she will not have the media to protect her.

I remember a time when first families were left alone. If they spoke up, then yes, they are fair game and Michelle and HIllary both made impressions. Why this hate of Melania?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Hahahahaha...anyone who is married can see she is the one who not only wears the pants in the family she is the one who takes them off. Too funny.

Melania needs help....hahahahaha. Hillary needs help because when the Wienstien threesome will Bill pops up she will not have the media to protect her.

I remember a time when first families were left alone. If they spoke up, then yes, they are fair game and Michelle and HIllary both made impressions. Why this hate of Melania?

I don't think it's hate of Melania...it's hate for Trump. I know of a few Trump haters who adore her... therefore they feel the need to rescue her from this horrible evil they see her trapped in.

Melania in my opinion is getting used to being in the public eye, slowly, and much of what appears as discomfort is not really about Trump, but more about her wanting to appear professional and dignified.

I wish her all the best because it certainly can't be an easy gig being under that type of public scrutiny day after day.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join