It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Save Melania..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Wrong. Melania is making no claims. No evidence. We have actual Clinton rape victims accusing him.

You keep talking about Melania being abused. It's disgusting, you're disgusting. Ever think how these false accusations might hurt Melania? As long as you hurt Trump I guess you don't care.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Wrong. Melania is making no claims. No evidence. We have actual Clinton rape victims accusing him.

I never said she was making the claims.

Also plenty of women have accused Trump of sexual abuse (something I note you don't seem to have a problem about)

You keep talking about Melania being abused. It's disgusting, you're disgusting

so because you disagree with my views its disgusting to you, well its disgusting to me that a guy who said he could grab women by the Pu$Sy and get away with it because he is famous got into the White House. So there you we are all disgusted by something!

Ever think how these false accusations might hurt Melania? As long as you hurt Trump

I highly doubt that any member of the First Family reads what OtherSideOfTheCoin has been posting on abovetopsecret.com about them.
edit on 18-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Imagine that Trump is say worth a few billion less, do you honestly think she would have looked at him twice?

I don't know enough about her to say she married for money...but if she did.. and Trump knows that ,it could be an explanation why he treats her disdainfully at times. I read somewhere her prenup was very small compared to his wealth ?

I hope their marriage is a strong one, but I haven't a clue to the reality of it, though that clip of her face changing at inauguration was sad to watch.😕

My prayers are with them, and I do hope they have real love, because a marriage without it is indeed an empty one.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I don't know enough about her to say she married for money...but if she did.. and Trump knows that ,it could be an explanation why he treats her disdainfully at times. I read somewhere her prenup was very small compared to his wealth ?

yeah another really good point.

It would be interesting to know what the number was on the prenup.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Authors of threads like this one often have a deeply rooted and supressed emotional problem that is strongly indicitive of self loathing, insecurity and a below average IQ.

Now I am not going to pretend to have any hard evidence that proves this to be 100% true however I do think its a interesting avenue to explore.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's okay.

thanks....

You made a thread and didn't think it through.

You mean like you did with your post calling women who are stuck in abusive relationships fools for not leaving their abusers......?

Someone with a semester in psychology at a junior college will come by and support you soon.

ahhh I get it so you don't have the qualifications to support me!

Your threads amuse me.

Not nearly as much as your inconsistent posts amuse me.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Dude, I am not going to get a lot of stars for this post.... congratulations on all of yours though in advance.

If you don't, it isn't because you didn't try...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Na I look more like this when I laugh....

Actually....I look exactly like this when I laugh.
edit on 18-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The Trump defenders had better watch out. The elite hired Trump just so they can find who will be Fema camped when they make their move

ALL Trump supporters may be the first to enter the camps

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Handsome devil you.

Given Trumps personality defects & deficiencies this would clearly be within the bounds of his already manifested behavior.

The man was a thieving con when it came to business, the bankruptcies, cheating contractors out of their deserved pay.

His personal history like raping his ex-wife, fantasizing relations with his daughter, harassing how many woman in changing rooms.
I lost count of the times he was called out for wandering around female changing areas at events.

Ya the guy's a pig no doubt.

But none of that will matter to his acolytes, for they love him as they see a reflection of themselves in him.

K~

edit on 18-10-2017 by aethertek because: spacing

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Lol, dude your a bit too late with this garbage, you whiners were saying the exact same garbage during the election.

Just more proof that you guys love receiving negative attention, I kind of feel for people like you.

Get well.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Handsome devil you.

Given Trumps personality defects & deficiencies this would clearly be within the bounds of his already manifested behavior.

The man was a thieving con when it came to business, the bankruptcies, cheating contractors out of their deserved pay.

His personal history like raping his ex-wife, fantasizing relations with his daughter, harassing how many woman in changing rooms.
I lost count of the times he was called out for wandering around female changing areas at events.

Ya the guy's a pig no doubt.

But none of that will matter to his acolytes, for they love him as they see a reflection of themselves in him.

K~

I stand corrected.......

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

You know people are going to put up memes on what you really look like when you laugh, and I'm sure it ain't going to be pretty.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
An emotionally or physically abused woman would never swat his hand away! I was married for over 12 years to a man who was 22 1/2 years older than me. He was not rich...he stayed home while I worked the corporate world making good money. I did love him...had 3 children with him. He was very insecure and jealous.

I suffered a lot physically and emotionally. Defended him for years. I was left in the bath having a seizure and my 5 year old child was the one who kept my head out of water! I left him after having two vertebrae replaced and he still had tried to strangle me! I have put that behind me...but can recognize the actual subtleties.

I cannot believe that any abused woman would not simply join in and hold his hand. She would be too fearful of consequences or misunderstandings later. I like Melania. She actually seems to be quite a strong-willed woman who is strong enough to recognize that family comes first. In today's world that should be admired more.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
An emotionally or physically abused woman would never swat his hand away! I was married for over 12 years to a man who was 22 1/2 years older than me. He was not rich...he stayed home while I worked the corporate world making good money. I did love him...had 3 children with him. He was very insecure and jealous.

I suffered a lot physically and emotionally. Defended him for years. I was left in the bath having a seizure and my 5 year old child was the one who kept my head out of water! I left him after having two vertebrae replaced and he still had tried to strangle me! I have put that behind me...but can recognize the actual subtleties.

I cannot believe that any abused woman would not simply join in and hold his hand. She would be too fearful of consequences or misunderstandings later. I like Melania. She actually seems to be quite a strong-willed woman who is strong enough to recognize that family comes first. In today's world that should be admired more.

I agree, she should be admired.
But here are the corrupt women that the deranged Leftists admire......

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Clearly Michelle beats on Barry...Where's the outrage?

Barack is laughing because Michelle is mocking Trump when he first found out people were talking about his tiny hands.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I hate go bust your bubble, but I am the same way with my hubby. When you are in a relationship and KNOW you are valued by that man you will appear just like Melinda. Dream all you want to that women has it all. I didn't like her at first but kept watching. If any abuse is done it's her to him. She is doing a fabulous job. You have 3 bad shots of her, so what.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The Trump goon squad don't like people bringing them the truth.

Remember the abuse Obama got. His wife was a man and all that crap.

What you posted is mild in comparison and it looks legit

What truth? the thread you just started was immediately closed for review, most likely because the source you provided uses a source that merely looks at "claims" and bases their numbers off of that.

Truth? You? HA!
edit on 18-10-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Clearly Michelle beats on Barry...Where's the outrage?

Barack is laughing because Michelle is mocking Trump when he first found out people were talking about his tiny hands.

Come on....I don't want to use my "the dumbest thing I'll read all day" meme 3 times in one thread.
Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join