It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Save Melania..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I am no Trump fan. But, this just seems low, and desperate.

And I star/flag you a lot.

Sorry.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

That is a really investing response, thank you.

I can see Trump being a rather authoritarian type of partner.

I would agree with that, would not make him any less loving and caring however.

But I have seen interviews with Melania where she seems to sincerely compliment her husband , while extolling on his virtues.

Yeah so have I, does not really prove anything either way but its a fair point and I can not deny that publicly she has quite complimentary towards him.

I think she does love him, and sees the good things about him the average person may not see.

This however is where I would disagree with you slightly.

Imagine that Trump is say worth a few billion less, do you honestly think she would have looked at him twice?

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Wimmin. . . amirite?

pfft!

link   

The flippant accusation with zero evidence. You disgust me.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The flippant accusation with zero evidence. You disgust me.

ohhh I disgust you because I report the allegations that others have made against Trump.

I am guessing you must get pretty disgusted by those Weinstein allegations too then.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: silo13

Yeah I think that it would be very difficult for the First Lady to leave her husband during his time in office.

Seriously? The way the media and never-trumpers (idiots) treat the President? All she'd have to do is say BOO and he'd be arrested.

The lats place I want to be is in Trumps bed room and if the Steel dossier is anything to go by I don't think anyone would want to be in that mans bed room. its not very hygienic.

Oh please, how revolting of you. And forgetful. Those rooms are cleaned every day, all linens changed, etc. Clean as any 5 star hotel I'm sure if not cleaner.

Even if one of the pair is being abusive to the other?

Yes. Until someone speaks out it's no ones business.

*face palm*

edit on 5744Wednesday201713 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Wow so my read form your post above is that any one who is not a Trump supporter is a idiot

and.

If a women is being abused by her husband until such a time as she speaks out its nobody else business.

wow, just wow.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
You lost me at "I done some research". Usually indicative of a not so factual approach.
Why would an abused woman swat away an abusers hand? A mad wife maybe. Not a scared and trapped woman who will meet his wrath later. Her weird look down thing at the parade is odd, I will say that. I think I remember it being said it was a somber fallen soldier type thing passing which would not be a good time for the model clap and smile. I think she is over the limelight and wants to be a mom, but she can't! She is the First Lady and the trolls on the left will attack her for not making a showing.
She's a beautiful smart lady, give her some GD credit and back off if you don't like her. This is a way around not directly attacking her as that would be not PC. (Puke)
Did you enjoy the slander of Michelle Obama? What me to bring those up? What was their slogan again? "When they go low, we knock the bottom out"

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Melania is a wimmin.

So they aren't smart enough to call 911 because they can never find the "11" button.

Case in point?

Hillary.

She still stays with Bill and everyone knows what a cheating scumbag he is.

But wimmin don't have the developed brains like men do.

Wimmin have boobs and good hips.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

looking past your satire you raise a really interesting point.

So when it comes to old Bill's history with women Trump supporters have no problem going after him over it.

Yet soon as you put that shoe on the other foot they lose their minds.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

looking past your satire you raise a really interesting point.

So when it comes to old Bill's history with women Trump supporters have no problem going after him over it.

Yet soon as you put that shoe on the other foot they lose their minds.

You're the one equating Melania to Hillary, whether you realize it or not.

If so then she's just as much a fool for staying with such an abuser.

Or are you saying women just aren't bright enough to leave and make it on their own?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Authors of threads like this one often have a deeply rooted and supressed emotional problem that is strongly indicitive of self loathing, insecurity and a below average IQ.

Now I am not going to pretend to have any hard evidence that proves this to be 100% true however I do think its a interesting avenue to explore.
edit on 18-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

eh?

You're the one equating Melania to Hillary, whether you realize it or not.

I do see the similarities between the Trump marriage and the Clinton marriage that are being made.

If so then she's just as much a fool for staying with such an abuser.

I would never call a women a fool for staying with a abuser, I would call her brave.

Or are you saying women just aren't bright enough to leave and make it on their own?

You literally just said women who can't leave a abusive relationship are fools then accuse me of saying women aren't bright enough to leave.

again.

eh?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Now that you remember the Clinton was accused of rape, why wouldn't you also try to save Hillary?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: loam
It has a hashtag so it must be true!
#LAME

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Now that you remember the Clinton was accused of rape, why wouldn't you also try to save Hillary?

Again straight from the Trump supporters handbook, when in doubt make it about the Clintons.

Look in any situation were a anyone is in a abusive relationship I believe that they should be supported in every way to be helped out of that situation.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

It has a hashtag so it must be true!

Bit more than a hashtag though......

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Clearly Michelle beats on Barry...Where's the outrage?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Again straight from the Trump supporters handbook, when in doubt make it about the Clintons.

Look in any situation were a anyone is in a abusive relationship I believe that they should be supported in every way to be helped out of that situation.

Straight from the Trump detractor's manifesto. Make up defamatory slander and try and justify it with specious evidence.

What abusive relationship?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It's okay.

You made a thread and didn't think it through.

I wouldn't worry.

Someone with a semester in psychology at a junior college will come by and support you soon.

Your threads amuse me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join