It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Save Melania..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

So I was looking through some social media stuff, not really anything that special but then I came across something that perked my interest a twitter account called “Save Melania” then notice that stuff like #freemelania has actually been trending on social media. At first I thought this was a bit of a joke however the more I dug into it the more I realised that its actually quite serious.

The basic accusation being made is that Trump has been abusing his wife, Melania Trump. Now I am not going to pretend to have any hard evidence that proves this to be 100% true however I do think its a interesting avenue to explore. So I done some research and found a few interesting snippets from around the internet that point to the possibility of Trump having abused his wife physically and emotionally.

Much of this stuff is based on body language interpretations made by experts, its also looking at trumps past with women and allegations made by one of his ex-wifes that he raped her and was abusive. Its also based on some interesting stuff such as when she swatted her hand away from him or appeared to twist one of her fingers, the list goes.

I want to keep this short so I will post some of the information below for those who are interested to take a look at.

This video is a good spot to start kind of gives the highlights of why some people believe that she is being abused in someway.

I also found this from the Independent quite interesting.

"Melania is an object to [Mr Trump]," said Susan Constantine, a body language expert who has trained US government departments and top lawyers.

"I don't see any warmth or true love and compassion in that relationship whatsoever," she told Mic.

And I am sure we have all seen this.

and does this really look like the actions of a loving wife?

I am sure there are many more examples to be found of instances were it appears the first family is not quite as happy as they would have us belief. As I said at the start of this post, I am not claiming that Melania is being abused I am only highlighting that some have made the accusation and I think its interesting. It speaks volumes I believe about how people view Trump that something like this becomes a thing, his disgusting views on women are well documented, for me then it is not a huge stretch to believe he could be physically and emotionally abusive to his wife.

edit on 18-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+56 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
How low you continue to stoop, its ridiculous and absurd. Some real scrapping for a non existent bottom of a barrel and mad reaching for the stars.

With all do respect, stop being an idiot please.

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This is dangerous and dehumanizing form of defamation.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

How low you continue to stoop, its ridiculous and absurd. Some real scrapping for a non existent bottom of a barrel and mad reaching for the stars.

Dude, I am not going to get a lot of stars for this post.... congratulations on all of yours though in advance.

I am not making the accusation just saying that its a accusation that seems to be building, like I say I have zero proof that he is abusing his wife all I can do is point to some interesting snippets that could suggest that.

Furthermore given his pervious history with women I would not find it to difficult to believe that he has abused his wife in someway. That however is my own personal opinion.

With all do respect, stop being an idiot please.

Do respect or due respect? ohhh the irony!

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

This is dangerous and dehumanizing form of defamation.

Care to elaborate?

link   
At least he remembers her name.

++ this should in no way be taken as an endorsement of physical, mental, or emotional abuse on any level++
edit on 18-10-2017 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You really think so little of the First Lady it's beyond belief she hasn't the strength to walk on her husband in a heartbeat?

Or is it you and others are acting the peeping-Tom's at their bedroom windows to try and smear this great man and wonderful family?

What goes on behind closed doors in any married couples life is their own business unless it's made otherwise by the parties involved.

Unreal how low people will stoop these days.

ATS really needs a 'thumbs down' to go with those stars.

edit on 2824Wednesday201713 by silo13 because: spelling

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Care to elaborate?

if I accused you of beating your spouse, would that suffice?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I find this disgusting, you and your post to clarify.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

You really think so little of the First Lady it's beyond belief she hasn't the strength to walk on her husband in a heartbeat?

Yeah I think that it would be very difficult for the First Lady to leave her husband during his time in office.

Or is it you and others are climbing into their bedroom to try ans smear this great man and wonderful family?

The lats place I want to be is in Trumps bed room and if the Steel dossier is anything to go by I don't think anyone would want to be in that mans bed room. its not very hygienic.

What goes on behind closed doors in any married couples life is their own business unless it's made otherwise by the parties involved.

Even if one of the pair is being abusive to the other?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The Trump goon squad don't like people bringing them the truth.

Remember the abuse Obama got. His wife was a man and all that crap.

What you posted is mild in comparison and it looks legit
edit on 18-10-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Care to elaborate?

if I accused you of beating your spouse, would that suffice?

I never actually accused him I pointed out that the allegations has been made, showed some of the reasons why people believe its possible he has been abusing her and also stated that given his past with women I would not find it difficult to believe he would be capable of this.

For example one of his ex-wifes as we all know accused him of rape.

He said because he was famous he could grab women by their genitals and they would just let him do it because he is famous.

The list goes on I am sure you are well aware of all the accusations.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Whats disgusting about it?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The Trump defenders had better watch out. The elite hired Trump just so they can find who will be Fema camped when they make their move

ALL Trump supporters may be the first to enter the camps

link   

C'mon, when you're rich, famous, and POTUS, they just letcha do it.

And when you marry for money...
edit on 18-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Whats disgusting about it?

The truth is disgusting to them

So Trump is above what all celebrities are exposed to: a little gossip and speculation and it’s a bad thing.

It’s the American way

edit on 18-10-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I never actually accused him I pointed out that the allegations has been made, showed some of the reasons why people believe its possible he has been abusing her and also stated that given his past with women I would not find it difficult to believe he would be capable of this.

He said because he was famous he could grab women by their genitals and they would just let him do it because he is famous.

None of which has to do with Melania Trump.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

None of which has to do with Melania Trump.

errr dude have you seen the title?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
To be honest, I can see Trump being a rather authoritarian type of partner. But I have seen interviews with Melania where she seems to sincerely compliment her husband , while extolling on his virtues. I think she does love him, and sees the good things about him the average person may not see.

That being said , I would not choose to marry him, but she did... and she must have had her valid reasons.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

errr dude have you seen the title?

Yes, and its ridiculous.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join