It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigations: Hillary vs Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I know how scare conservatives this Halloween...

Life sized cut outs of Hillary Clinton.

Damn, that woman must haunt all ya'lls dreams. Despite the candidate you voted for winning, you still can't seem to try and distract the nation with Hillary...

"But what about..."

"Yeah but Hillary..."

"Who cares about that? Hillary did THIS...."

At this point, I'm calling the sick fascination the GOP and their conservative minions have with Clinton what it is:

A fetish. Yep. Conservatives have a really, really weird, sad, and sick fetish over Clinton.

But hey...I mean, if it keeps you distracted from your own people...why bother paying attention to what your people that you voted for are doing anyway?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
I know how scare conservatives this Halloween...

Life sized cut outs of Hillary Clinton.

Damn, that woman must haunt all ya'lls dreams. Despite the candidate you voted for winning, you still can't seem to try and distract the nation with Hillary...

"But what about..."

"Yeah but Hillary..."

"Who cares about that? Hillary did THIS...."

At this point, I'm calling the sick fascination the GOP and their conservative minions have with Clinton what it is:

A fetish. Yep. Conservatives have a really, really weird, sad, and sick fetish over Clinton.

But hey...I mean, if it keeps you distracted from your own people...why bother paying attention to what your people that you voted for are doing anyway?

Yep, you are right.

No need to look at Hillary and potential crimes.

But please, go on screaming about the evil russians while telling us we cant point out that Hillary and many others had no problem dealling and accepting money from them.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Coming from the user who sees racists and russians in every shadow?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Are progressives obsessed with George W Bush to this day? Are liberal news organizations pumping out hit pieces on him?

The conservatives have been pushing an anti-Hillary agenda for 30+ years once they realized the political threat she posed as a female Democrat.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Coming from the user who sees racists and russians in every shadow?

What do either of those have to do with conservatives and their weird obsession with Hillary? Conservatives have been hitting Hillary since even before Bill became POTUS in the 90's. Nothing has even come of it.

The GOP wasted more tax payer money on the Bengazhi thing than was spent investigating 9/11.

And still, after all of that, GOP lawmakers went on record stating they couldn't find anything.

Okay, maybe "fetish" isn't right. Distraction tactic? Intentional cognitive dissonant device? Keep the rank and file Billy Bob conservatives chasing Hillary instead of noticing what they're really doing to the country?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

It has to do with your integrity and to that, anything else you post. IMHO of course.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

It's pretty simple, really. During the 2008 primaries the right-wing media began building a variety of opposition talking points to blanket their customers with regarding Hillary Clinton. When she lost, they said that she was just going to run again so continued the attacks on her. It was especially easy when she was named Sec. of State. Just keep building that oppositional research against Hillary.

That's why the GOP controlled congress did many, many very expensive investigations into Clinton. They knew she was going to run in 2016 and they had to instill as much doubt about her as possible along with as much fear of her in their base as possible.

It's why they can't let go. They've been at it for, at least, 10 years. It's hard to let go of a propaganda campaign that big that easily.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

It's pretty simple, really. During the 2008 primaries the right-wing media began building a variety of opposition talking points to blanket their customers with regarding Hillary Clinton. When she lost, they said that she was just going to run again so continued the attacks on her. It was especially easy when she was named Sec. of State. Just keep building that oppositional research against Hillary.

That's why the GOP controlled congress did many, many very expensive investigations into Clinton. They knew she was going to run in 2016 and they had to instill as much doubt about her as possible along with as much fear of her in their base as possible.

It's why they can't let go. They've been at it for, at least, 10 years. It's hard to let go of a propaganda campaign that big that easily.

That's a lot of planning in order to stop a sickly, dog of a candidate. R U Sure?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's a lot of planning in order to stop a sickly, dog of a candidate. R U Sure?

IDK man, apparently Clinton is some kind of criminal mastermind, hell-bent on starting WWIII and setting up a one-world government via Agenda 21, the UN, the Illuminati, Spirit Cooking-Podesta and a bunch of other demonic demon-worshiping heathens.

I hear she eats babies to retain her youth, and she's actually over 1,000 years old.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: carewemust

IDK man, apparently Clinton is some kind of criminal mastermind, hell-bent on starting WWIII and setting up a one-world government via Agenda 21, the UN, the Illuminati, Spirit Cooking-Podesta and a bunch of other demonic demon-worshiping heathens.

I hear she eats babies to retain her youth, and she's actually over 1,000 years old.

You are right.

No need to look at her getting millions of dollars from the evil Russians.

Now let's get to real news.

Was it pikachu that stole the election, or bulbasaur?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

You realize Russia would play both angles I hope.

Have you read Russian novels. Thy are some smart folks...underestimated all the time.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

You realize Russia would play both angles I hope.

Have you read Russian novels. Thy are some smart folks...underestimated all the time.

I have no doubt they would play both sides.

It doesn't mean that both or even one side played along.

But all the more reason for an investigation into both.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I think it has been accepted by both sides the russians were meddling hard this election.

I would assume going after both sleazey candidates.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Hmmm so why the desperate bleats of Dems to convince us all of the Fear we all need to feel.

Many of us are rejecting that brand of fear and are fully capable of recognizing ALL FORMS of bs lib-based stoppages and economical strife, and will NEVER lose focus against all enemies regardless of who and where.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I do not accept. Russians values prevent mischievous play. Russians are orthodox. Very disciplined. CIA do these sorts of things. Russia. No, I do not believe.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Liberals cannot be objective and their critical thinking skills are in the toilet. This leads to this absolutely one sided cheer leading that is frankly bordering on blindness.

You're wrong. Simple as that. Go about your life wearing that filter, and you will continue to be wrong.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The shame is that this whole issue is indicative of why people can't have a reasonable debate.

The first step we need is for people to define their terms or reason on an issue.

For example, let's say we are having a discussion on racism.

We would first ask both sides to define racism. Now they may argue on whose definition is better, but forget that for a second.

What we see happening is this.

A person defines racism as judging a person based solely on the color of their skin. They then say one group does this and it shows they are racist.

The other person says ok but here is another group that does that, therefore they are racists too.

At this point, the first person argues that nuance or some other reason means that their definition of racism doesn't apply to group b.

Therefore there can never be a real debate. The person will always change their definition to attack those they want, and defend those they want.

In this iasue, we have seen people outline in their own words quote clearly why an investigation into trumps team and Russian collusion was necessary.

One such explanation was there meetings and dealings with foreign agents.

When shown that hillary and her team meet that criteria, all of the sudden the reasons for investigation already given do not apply.

This shows that no reasonable debate can be had. At this point, no matter what evidence comes out, the person merely has to say for trump the reason applies, but for Hillary it doesn't.

It is astonishing to watch this happen.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GramblerI agree with you 100 percent. hell i was on here calling for an investigatio on this deal and her and obama when i first read about this deal when it went down just for the fact i don't think its in our interest to give materials that can be used to make nukes period.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
So, Is the DOJ investigating The Uranium Bribe?

Why not? Come on Jeffy, get on it.

edit on 10/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
So, Is the DOJ investigating The Uranium Bribe?

Why not? Come on Jeffy, get on it.

He should.

Though I am sure many on the left would scream about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join