It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigations: Hillary vs Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Oh yes, I am just going to let Trump drop trout on me, as I fully expect he will, them I will be there with you complaining. It won't take long....

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kauscc
Personally, I'm all for having a good relation with Russia. What Trump is doing, humiliating and insulting Iran, is bad foreign policy. Iran is Russia's dog. There's an old Chinese saying. Insult the dog, and you insult the master.

The Obama method was to suck up to Iran, and every other foreign nation, and trying to bribe them into liking him. Offering cash and nuclear related technology, which ended with them insulting his ignorance even further with fresh new vows to destroy America. Trump can stick with the insults, (Insulting foreign idiots like Iranian leadership doesn't harm them since they are already barren of honor. Deserved insults make our enemies nervous and afraid instead of them laughing at prior American leadership with contempt. Nothing wrong with trying to have good relations with Russia or even Iran, but being all kissy to Russia just because they love Iran is not a good method when they would see that as weakness and a contemptible and honor-less thing.

The Andrew Jackson method is better. Walk tall (stand up and don't take any nonsense), and carry a big stick.

The fact that these people (in Iran, and NK as well) get so angry is because their mentality and upbringing had no love nor focus on good virtues at all, and so they are like petulant children who spend their time seeking ways to build weapons of mass destruction while threatening everyone who questions them in any way shape or form, even killing their own people including sometimes family members. These kinds of people having leadership roles are why the world is so close to destruction. If these people were normal human beings who had a tiny bit of decency and humility, diplomacy would actually have real meaning.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Notice not one person who has been adamant that we don't need an investigation into Hillary has responded.

Again, I am not saying Hillary is guilty, I am saying that given the reasons for the investigation into trump and Russia, we have at least as much evidence to start an investigation into Hillary.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The "But Trump defense"-typical.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Imagine that...

Your false equivalencies failed in another thread, so you start a new one to further the ignorance.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What exactly makes them false equivalencies?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Notice not one person who has been adamant that we don't need an investigation into Hillary has responded.

That is because not one person has said that Hillary should not be investigated, if what you said is true.

The problem is that you are calling for an investigation based on lazily-connected dots devoid of important context and then cry conspiracy over your imaginary theory.

That's what you are doing in the other thread as well.

Again, I am not saying Hillary is guilty, I am saying that given the reasons for the investigation into trump and Russia, we have at least as much evidence to start an investigation into Hillary.

Again, false equivalency.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Because the Trump issue is not comparable to what Hillary is being "accused" of.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

It would seem people as well as politicians disagree, as they did with the Trump investigation.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Because the Trump issue is not comparable to what Hillary is being "accused" of.

Please explain to me why you felt that Trump should have been investigated.

This is what you said on the other thread.

Also, Trump's case warranted investigation due to confirmed connections between foreign agents and his staff. Not sure why I would have to prove his intent to warrant an investigation and I'm not sure why you would ask me to prove his intent.

Ok, so we have confirmed connections of Hillary herself as opposed to just associates with foreign agents, in ADDITION to proof they gave her around $140 million dollars.

So again, explain why Trumps investigation was justified but not Hillarys.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Just a thought, to play devils advocate, collusion isn't illegal.

It may not be ethical, but I don't think anyone would argue for Hillary's ethics.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

It would seem people as well as politicians disagree, as they did with the Trump investigation.

Of course people will disagree.

Trump's people had meetings with known foreign agents.

In this case, Hillary is being accused of taking money in exchange of approving a deal so that a subsidiary of a subsidiary could sell uranium to US plants. All while she was only 1/10th of the final equation and it has not been proven that those that may have contributed to the CF still had anything to do with the parent company.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Please explain to me why you felt that Trump should have been investigated. This is what you said on the other thread.

Trump should be investigated for firing Comey.

Ok, so we have confirmed connections of Hillary herself as opposed to just associates with foreign agents, in ADDITION to proof they gave her around $140 million dollars.

That $140 million appears to have come from one person, Guistra, through his own foundation, and has worked with the Clintons before this.

So again, explain why Trumps investigation was justified but not Hillarys.

An investigation in to Hillary may be justified, but only if you provide better substance in to why she should be. So far, you are relying on circumstantial evidence and conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Did HRC herself also have meetings with known foreign agents. Also in a much more powerful capacity?

See, the issue is you're using association to make your point on Trump and then in the same breath, claiming that association can't be used to investigate. See the conundrum here.

These two points are what make your argument null. Investigate both, or none. However, I've faith in neither because I believe that part of the system is very very broken.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Did HRC herself also have meetings with known foreign agents. Also in a much more powerful capacity?

See, the issue is you're using association to make your point on Trump and then in the same breath, claiming that association can't be used to investigate. See the conundrum here.

These two points are what make your argument null. Investigate both, or none. However, I've faith in neither because I believe that part of the system is very very broken.

Yes he knows that, and cant answer.

It is very sad to see the knots that some people can twist themselves into because onf their deep partisanship.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It may not be ethical, but I don't think anyone would argue for Hillary's ethics.

You are right, collusion isn't illegal.

However, pay for play is (I believe).

If Hillary was accepting money from foreign entities to influence her policy decisions, that is a crime.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yes. As SoS...that's her job.

If she would have done so as a candidate, then we would be comparing apples to apples.

Hillary is not accused of doing anything similar to what Trump did.

You've made your own argument null. You can't even understand how the comparison is not...comparable.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Yes he knows that, and cant answer.

I just did answer it.

Perhaps if you spent as much time on logical debate and thinking as you do your arrogance, you wouldn't have to create new threads in order to run from the one you were proven to be ignorant.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't forget Bill Clinton and China. Those ICBM's don't steer themselves.

Thats right. All those laptops containing classified information on US nuclear weapons that went missing. At a convenient time China's leadership was visiting the US.
Then they suddenly turn up in toilet stalls , behind water coolers , and in broom closets after they left.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You are right, collusion isn't illegal.

However, pay for play is (I believe).

If Hillary was accepting money from foreign entities to influence her policy decisions, that is a crime.

To prove that, you'd have to show how Russia or any foreign entity benefitted by the sale of 20% of the US supply of yellow cake uranium.

Maybe we can subpoena the Ayatollah or L'il Kim in North Korea.

I don't mean to be flippant but Hanoi Hillary has covered her tracks.

We can smell the fart but she'll never admit to doing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join