It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigations: Hillary vs Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Given the recent evidence that the fbi was investigating and had evidence at least a half a year before the uranium one deal that an employee of the company was doing illegal activities, and yet the sale of 20 percent of U.S. uranium still went through, some questions have been raised.

We know for a fact that Russians involved with the companies involved with this transaction gave Hillary's foundation around 140 million dollars, and we know that she voted to allow the sale.

Does this proves she is guilty? Nope. But given the supposed serious of Russian influence, it seems to be worth investigating.

But many even here on ats think that it would be ridiculous to have an investigation.

And so I present

The logic of many on the left when it comes to russia investigations.

Associates of trump had connections to russia, and possibly got paid by them, and in the future trump could possibly make decisions to benefit russia

=

This is incredibly dangerous. Our country may have been overthrown! We must investigate eveyone and everything related to trump and russia. Anyone remotely invloved should recuse themselves!

Vs.

Hilarry herself took money from russians, and mad decisions to benefit them.

=

How dare people bring up such a co spiracy theory. There is clearly no harm here! No need for an investigation, and no need for anyone involved with this to recuse themselves from any russia investigation.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Liberals cannot be objective and their critical thinking skills are in the toilet. This leads to this absolutely one sided cheer leading that is frankly bordering on blindness.

edit on 18-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Round them all up...regardless of party.

Pentagon paper all their butts.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Liberals cannot be objective and their critical thinking skills are in the toilet.

Well, that sounds like an absolutist statement, wouldn't you say?

This leads to this absolutely one sided cheer leading that is frankly bordering on blindness.

Oh my look at that. One more absolutist statement condemning absolutely one sided cheer leading.

To Grambler. To me it is easy to think that the Russians were betting on both horses and wanted to be in favor with whoever won the election. So to me the whole Russian question in this case is moot. That is if we want to pick one side over the other. Looking at the picture as a whole, well that would be more enlightening then this partisan bickering.

edit on 31America/ChicagoWed, 18 Oct 2017 17:05:39 -0500Wed, 18 Oct 2017 17:05:39 -050017102017-10-18T17:05:39-05:00500000005 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

edit on 31America/ChicagoWed, 18 Oct 2017 17:07:07 -0500Wed, 18 Oct 2017 17:07:07 -050017102017-10-18T17:07:07-05:00500000007 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Selling out your country colluding with Russia?

140 million dollars.

Blaming your political enemy for doing what you did?

Priceless.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't forget Bill Clinton and China. Those ICBM's don't steer themselves.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Or Reagan and trading weapons for hostages to Iran and then funding the contras from the sale.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

140 million dollars.

Priceless.

Makes you wonder about Trump..and what we will find in 3 years.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

140 million dollars.

Priceless.

Why does it make you wonder about trump?

If they find something, throw the book at him.

Clean up all corruption.

But it seems clear that that based on the evidence, if there is an investigation into trump, there ought to at least be one of the same or greater magnitude into Hillary.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

140 million dollars.

Priceless.

Clean up all corruption.

But it seems clear that that based on the evidence, if there is an investigation into trump, there ought to at least be one of the same or greater magnitude into Hillary.

I certainly agree. However you do understand the greater danger in a sitting president if compromised. But yes. It's a big problem.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Personally, I'm all for having a good relation with Russia. What Trump is doing, humiliating and insulting Iran, is bad foreign policy. Iran is Russia's dog. There's an old Chinese saying. Insult the dog, and you insult the master.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

140 million dollars.

Priceless.

Clean up all corruption.

I certainly agree. However you do understand the greater danger in a sitting president if compromised. But yes. It's a big problem.

There is truth in that.

But the leader of the other party or a past president with much political influence is almost just as serious.

Especially if somethings as serious as ploticak favors or uranium was already given.

But agreed, I would fully support the harshest penalty for anyone from any party that sold out the country.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Honest question Grambler. If she didn't get charged with anything in Benghazi or the server and all the theatrics that went with it. What makes you think she will be found chargeable, even if there is an investigation?

Our system is broken. We all watched the 'interviews.' We all watched Comey give her a pass. Now, were seeing that it indeed was seemingly pre-planned.

Again, our system is broken.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Trust me open up every senators books and check I am all for it. Get them all out. Anyone fbi, Cia whoever.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Honest question Grambler. If she didn't get charged with anything in Benghazi or the server and all the theatrics that went with it. What makes you think she will be found chargeable, even if there is an investigation?

Our system is broken. We all watched the 'interviews.' We all watched Comey give her a pass. Now, were seeing that it indeed was seemingly pre-planned.

Again, our system is broken.

Oh yes you are right.

The argument outlined in the op proves two points.

1. The fact that the msm, most politicuans, and most people of prominence in academy and culture are rabid for an investigation into trump, yet ridicule the idea of the same for Hillary, shows how corrupt they all are.

2. Many people on ats that make this argument are so far deluded or partisan that they can say this nonsense.
edit on 18-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
As glib as it may sound, I believe that both of them ending up in jail would be the best possible outcome of the 2016 election.

Not only are they both slime balls, the most important thing would be that it would be impossible for anyone to ignore the corruption. The American public would be slapped in the face with the truth once and for all.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

One can dream...I know I do.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Sounds like 2 people have jumped out of a plane with no parachute, and there tearing each other a new arsehole before they meet there fate !

MAGA !

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Yes and all that and no prison time. Thank Gerald Ford for the Nixon pardon for that one.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Seems to be a theme,..it's they all suck.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join