It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen soldier’s mother: ‘Trump did disrespect my son’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Like the Khan family in 2016, this Widow is just overly sensitive. And is probably a Democrat.

Can you imagine what Hillary Clinton would say to families of fallen Soldiers?!

Hello, please standby for a special message from the Whitehouse...

Hi Huma Abedin secretary of everything calling on behalf of President Hillary Clinton to offer her condolences for your loss and to thank you for your sacrifice. Don't forget to vote democrat in the next election. Allahu Akbar!

To play this message again press 1, To respond with voicemail press 2 or simply hang up.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
What does the mom say about the call?

That congress creature makes Shirley Jackson-Lee look sane.

Calling for Impeachment once a week.

It's another BS spin by a ignorant pimped out cowboy hat wearing, antifa blm never trumper.

She needs to fall under the wheels of the hate wagon or just do her friggin job.

She thanks everyone for her 15mins of fame, at the expense of a grieving family.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
She said they were in a limo, and it was on speakerphone. Why not ask the driver and settle it?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: carewemust
Like the Khan family in 2016, this Widow is just overly sensitive. And is probably a Democrat.

Can you imagine what Hillary Clinton would say to families of fallen Soldiers?!

Hello, please standby for a special message from the Whitehouse...

Hi Huma Abedin secretary of everything calling on behalf of President Hillary Clinton to offer her condolences for your loss and to thank you for your sacrifice. Don't forget to vote democrat in the next election. Allahu Akbar!

To play this message again press 1, To respond with voicemail press 2 or simply hang up.

Hillary isn't president and to speculate what she would have done is irrelevant at this point. Spin it how you want there is no justification for Trump's blatant disrespect for this fallen soldiers widow. Would it have killed him to show a little empathy to someones family that paid the ultimate sacrifice for this country? After all he is the commander and chief responsible for their deployment.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

What does the mom say about the call?

If you are talking about the mother of the soldier, she verified he said it.

If you are talking about the wife, she was apparently crying when they got off the phone, and said "he doesn't even know his name".

*shrugs*

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

It's politics.

Trump's existence alone is disrespectful, insulting and offensive to millions of people.

There's probably nothing he could have said in this case that wouldn't have been considered disrespectful.

imo

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
There's 2 possible outcomes.

1 politician is a liar using a soldiers death for political gain.

1 politician is a liar who doesn't support our troops and their families.

I can't wait to see which one wins.

Too bad we all still lose.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rowdyrich

Truth.

...There's truth in your second statement, as well. I suppose my only real problem, assuming my assumption of how it went down is even correct, is the way it was done. If you're going to contact the parents of killed soldiers, you should do it face to face, not over the phone.

If he did come across as callous over the phone, he probably wouldn't have in person. A conversation like that--not over the phone, just no.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
There's 2 possible outcomes.

1 politician is a liar using a soldiers death for political gain.

1 politician is a liar who doesn't support our troops and their families.

I can't wait to see which one wins.

Too bad we all still lose.

If anyone has gone into this thinking for a single second that any politician is honest and sincere, then they are going to be rudely shocked.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

No Cowanda, you are disrespecting your son by disrespecting his Commander in Chief and his President.

I bet if Obama did the exact same thing Cowanda would have not said a word.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

No Cowanda, you are disrespecting your son by disrespecting his Commander in Chief and his President.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is something about this post I find really scary.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

This outright STINKS of nothing more than liberal # throwing.
Just another smoke screen attempt, nothing more.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: comawhite12

This outright STINKS of nothing more than liberal # throwing.
Just another smoke screen attempt, nothing more.

Really? Four soldiers dead, and nothing was said about President's contacting the families until Trump himself went on TV saying "I call my families, but Obama didn't, nana nana nana". Which of course, he walked back the next day saying ," er, uh, well, I don't really know what the other Presidents did". lol.

In other words, he stepped in it again. Almost never a day passes that he doesn't. Sometimes he even picks it up and smears it on himself.
This is one of those times.

Sorry you don't like it, really none of us do, but it's like looking away from a train wreck. It's difficult.

edit on 10/18/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is something about this post I find really scary.

Must be the truth hitting you.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I'm not sure what it is, but still it's scary. It's like something somebody in NK, or Iran or somewhere would say, I think.
Creepy.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I'm not sure what it is, but still it's scary. It's like something somebody in NK, or Iran or somewhere would say, I think.
Creepy.

Maybe I'm a Russian hacker?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Creepy.

Are you?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Creepy.

Oh then. Please don't charge hookers and expensive hotel rooms to my credit cards.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

This is a new low, how sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join