It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen soldier’s mother: ‘Trump did disrespect my son’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: luthier

He didn't have to take the bait. He could have said it was a great loss and I am sorry she feels that way like an officer would.

He could have told them to go eff themselves and none of it would have changed anything.

It would have for me, vets, and soldiers.

As a vet, I'm not upset by this. I'm saddened by the death of a soldier at the hands of the enemy.

Politicians talk. They all do.

I'm just surprised to see so much support for soldiers from an ideology best known for spitting on them.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He didn't have to take the bait. He could have said it was a great loss and I am sorry she feels that way like an officer would.

He could have told them to go eff themselves and none of it would have changed anything.

As a vet, I'm not upset by this. I'm saddened by the death of a soldier at the hands of the enemy.

I'm just surprised to see so much support for soldiers from an ideology best known for spitting on them.

Only a matter of time before they punt the football. This whole this is sickening.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Perhaps had the media politicized all of the conversations you wouldn't be feeling that way. At the very least we would have a better grasp of what actually occurred.

Seek consolation and lullabies from your priests, parents and loved ones.

I don't care what he said to the mom it's a tough call to make. Although at least put his file out and learn the name.

I care that he is bragging about himself calling more instead of stopping the scumbags in the press by just saying sorry she feels that way.

Trump and his followers are literally the biggest babies the Republican party has ever seen. They all get hammered by the media. Trump just cries about it and like the life of Brian you all regurgitate it.

Talk about snowflakes.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Why can't they "take a knee"?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You have a bias against liberals, I don't think they are any worse then republicans.

Joe Biden son was in the service, so are many and for a while there were more democrats in Congress who were vets I don't know if it's true anymore.

The far left can suck it. How many draft dodgers were in the last republican cabinet.

Do you think John Kelly wanted his family brought into the spotlight?

Even dim Rick perry knows it's wrong. Maybe not as bad as the filthy scum in Florida but it's wrong.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I don't care what he said to the mom it's a tough call to make. Although at least put his file out and learn the name.

I care that he is bragging about himself calling more instead of stopping the scumbags in the press by just saying sorry she feels that way.

Trump and his followers are literally the biggest babies the Republican party has ever seen. They all get hammered by the media. Trump just cries about it and like the life of Brian you all regurgitate it.

Talk about snowflakes.

The media's dehumanizing portrayal of Trump and his supporters justifies any and all violence against them. What babies.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yep, babies. Just like antifa going nuts for Spencer.

Just ignore them.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Why can't they "take a knee"?

Cause it's game time, duh!

I wonder who's winning.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

You have a bias against liberals, I don't think they are any worse then republicans.

Joe Biden son was in the service, so are many and for a while there were more democrats in Congress who were vets I don't know if it's true anymore.

The far left can suck it. How many draft dodgers were in the last republican cabinet.

Even dim Rick perry knows it's wrong. Maybe not as bad as the filthy scum in Florida but it's wrong.

First off, I consider myself as a liberal.

Leftists and phony assholes exist as republicans and democrats.

The only ones ever to give me any personal grief were leftist pansies.

Whether Trump gave a parade or said someone that got everyone bent out of shape doesn't change the fact that another soldier is dead and leftist assholes are getting more mileage out of his corpse than Elon Musk and his electric cars!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Whether Trump gave a parade or said someone that got everyone bent out of shape doesn't change the fact that another soldier is dead and leftist assholes are getting more mileage out of his corpse than Elon Musk and his electric cars!

How about just don't go there. Or else he is just another one.

In regards to his press conference.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

How about just don't go there. Or else he is just another one.

In regards to his press conference.

No.

I'll speak my mind.

Thanks anyways.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Or sure use dead soldiers calls to families to stroke your ego. Whatever makes you happy.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Tempter

They all are. The scumbag politician in Florida and trump bragging about who calls more people.

Trump usually reflects the views of middle America quite well. Not this time.

Just shut up. A soldier has fallen.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Or sure use dead soldiers calls to families to stroke your ego. Whatever makes you happy.

What if he did?

Who the #### cares?

A soldier is dead. A husband is gone. A father, a son will never be around again.

But just hate Trump if that makes you feel better. Take a knee. Spit on the flag. Do whatever the hell you want.

It's not going to bring him back.

It's not going to make the widow feel better.

It won't bring back a father or son or family or friend.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No it won't.

I guess I just hope a leader will lead.

And not use soldiers as propaganda.

But you have a right to not care.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rowdyrich
Trump wasn’t wrong, I just recently got out of the military after 20 years. My mother was a wreck every time I deployed. It is what you sign up for, country before self. ...

You family wasn't being called because you lost your life...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

No it won't.

You're right.

I only care about the soldier. I only feel for the family.

I really don't care about Trump of who-ever the leftist politician is.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

No it won't.

You're right.

I only care about the soldier. I only feel for the family.

I really don't care about Trump of who-ever the leftist politician is.

Is it OK if I care about both?

Maybe it hits close to home for me as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Some folks get the theme at work here. Others just accept their daily feeding.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Trump is not a good speaker.

And how!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join