It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think I may have caught muzzle flash from Paddocks Window

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
That's the first video that I have seen that captures the sound and firing of the weapon at the same time. Replayed it several times, and 1:48 matches with the audio. Perhaps someone could use image processing to see if they can extract any more detail.

Well here is the problem; it shouldn't match with the audio. Light travels 186,282 miles per second, sound travels 0.21313 miles per second. You should see flashes LONG before you hear sound at that distance.

More over, there are no muzzle flashes in that video, they are static lights that motion blur out because the quality is so poor.
edit on 18-10-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I was shown a video last night from a coworker who was at the festival. His video shows bodies on the ground after the first round of shooting.
Hes an older guy - like 60. So i highly doubt the video is making it to youtube any time soon, unless one of his kids upload it.

The second round of bullets goes off and you can hear my coworkers wife scream " Why are THEY shooting people "
My coworker says from where he was standing, that it did sound like multiple weapons where being used, but he thinks it was the echo bouncing off the buildings in the area.
But at the time, his wife thought the echo was actually another weapon.

He also said that there are some large fuel tanks close by that may have took some shots and that the shooter was trying to detonate them.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Here's a longer version with slightly better resolution
www.liveleak.com...

Where you see the flashes would actually be more like floor 36 or 37, Mandalay Bay is 40 stories and the Saudis own the top 4 floors.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

People keep saying the fuel tanks were a target but without firing tracers or incendiary bullets it would be a useless gesture.
Poor planning if true.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: intrptr

No need to be snotty with a fellow member for trying to bring something for others to look over it.

I have to agree with you, onehuman.

Intrprtr: No, you weren't "persistent," you were a richard. He posted pictures of what he suspects he sees, and then ASKS MEMBERS WHAT THEY THINK. You condescendingly accused him of seeing the flashes because he (according to you) wants to see flashes.

Unattractive.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join