It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Levels of Lead Found in Infowars Supplements

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Not sure why you discount NauturalNews.com and the labs they run to test products they sell. Mike Adams is one of the few health advocates out there posting legitimate science based facts to help people. He cuts through the garbage to let people know exactly which things aide them in their health. Who are you to act like a an armchair quarterback? What have you done!?

Mike Adams posted hard facts in his investigation refuting the Newsweek story. Go back and read the link I posted, before you spout off about something you know nothing about.
edit on 30-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Mike Adams posted hard facts

My eyes rolled into the back of my head. Couldn't continue reading after that.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Yeah, I figured as much. You couldn't refute the facts so you resort to attacks.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

The facts were in the OP.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
And the facts were in my post. Read it.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Mike Adams = Natural Nonsense.

Linky

If you don’t know who Mike “Health Ranger” Adams is, he may be a steadfast presence in your social media newsfeed without your knowledge. Awarded the top slot on Real Clear Science’s “Worst Websites for Science in 2016” list, and with its founder touted by Dr. Oz as “the Renegade Health Ranger,” Natural News is a thorn in the sides of all who hold legitimate science dear. But bad science isn't Adams' only offense. Natural News is a fake news fixture, with articles on Obama birtherism, HIV/AIDS denialism, and the Sandy Hook tragedy as an elaborate hoax by FEMA to promote gun control. With the current uproar about fake news, the website and its founder should top lists of spurious sources.

edit on 31-10-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I'm surprised AJ isn't selling erection pills.

Put some lead in your pencil.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Okay, you couldn't refute Mike Adams factual Lab Tests so you resort to finding a hit piece on him to support your distorted logic. And the hit piece is from a big media outlet, Forbes. You are trying to be funny now, aren't you?
edit on 31-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

No, Alex is leaving that to Big Pharma. Who has more mercury in their flu shots than the Jones Caveman formula has lead.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Oh, you got me at 'big media outlets' must be fake news then, oh my bad.

#fakenewsalert

Just a little FYI, I work in Molecular Biology and am more than familiar with the scientific process. I could sit here and tear shreds off Mike Adams if I could be arsed, but I have more fun things to do than argue with scientifically illiterate conspiracy theorists on the internet.

Seeya, have fun with your Natural News

edit on 31-10-2017 by bgerbger because: spelling and typos

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

So natural news cite their own lab tests huh?

And that’s acceptable?

How come the “health ranger” only focuses on one product and not the other with higher lead levels?

Infowars has cited CEH in the past, but now dismisses them when it doesn’t suit them any more.

Truth you say?

Take the blinders off!

edit on 31/10/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger

Oh, you got me at 'big media outlets' must be fake news then, oh my bad.

#fakenewsalert

Just a little FYI, I work in Molecular Biology and am more than familiar with the scientific process. I could sit here and tear shreds off Mike Adams if I could be arsed, but I have more fun things to do than argue with scientifically illiterate conspiracy theorists on the internet.

Seeya, have fun with your Natural News

You can't refute the factual Mike Adams lab test so you resort to attacks!!

edit on 31-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Ok thanks, have fun with your anti-vax, big pharma conspiracy garbage.

Triggered much

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Simmer down and stay on topic. You're not new here. You should know to not stray to personal attacks.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Simmer down and stay on topic. You're not new here. You should know to not stray to personal attacks.

Says the person who loves to start throwing mud but can't handle it when a bit is thrown back.
edit on 31-10-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So are you saying his news has lead in it also? what does this have to do with anything,and I'm sure you picked a great"liberal" source,people need jobs or hobbys

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So we learned lead is present in many things including juices and fruit but the OP source is being creative, thanks.
edit on 31-10-2017 by Jacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Jacket

Yes, there is more mercury in your flu shot that is way more harmful than Alex Jones Caveman Formula trace minuscule amounts of lead. It's just that Jones is an easier target than Big Pharma and the news media like their blood money from Pharma. Media sees Jones as a threat and they should. CNN is pulling lower viewership than Nick At Night reruns, while Jones scoops up a larger audience all the time. That is what is driving this. Their envy of Jones success and the media utterly failing their viewers. News on traditional media is Pravda in the USSA.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Yes, there is more mercury in your flu shot that is way more harmful than Alex Jones Caveman Formula trace minuscule amounts of lead.

Thimerosal isn't mercury. But I don't expect you to understand how biochemical processes work. After all, you think Natural News is credible.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join