It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Levels of Lead Found in Infowars Supplements

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I know AJ supporters can't see it, but his connection to Trump is not a good thing. It makes Trump seem desperate for followers. Which he is....

Infowars was basically grown from the grassroots, no government or big corporate funding, of course its gotten bigger but its nowhere close to MSM, and Trump's support was grassroots in origin as well. He got almost no media support in the primaries, was thought of as a joke, and only became strongly considered when people realized how horrible most of the other candidates were. Both AJ and Trump were attacked vehemently by TPTB on both sides, foreign governments, intelligencia, so they share that in common. And when Alex became convinced Trump was the real deal in terms of not wanting to let America be sucked into globalist hell it made sense to have a friendship.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: smarterthanyou

Big pharma is regulated though. That poster has a point in that the supplement industry is unregulated. It is a multi-billion dollar snake oil industry. At least most pharmaceuticals help you and if a pharma company is caught lacing their drugs with something foreign that isn't supposed to be in the recipe, they get in a LOT of trouble. I should know. I work for a pharmaceutical manufacturing company. The FDA was here all last week inspecting some of our products so we could release them for sale.

But we know all about what different strains of what are in all of the vaccines right. At least they have to admit some of the potential side effects on the inserts.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: smarterthanyou

Big pharma is regulated though. That poster has a point in that the supplement industry is unregulated. It is a multi-billion dollar snake oil industry. At least most pharmaceuticals help you and if a pharma company is caught lacing their drugs with something foreign that isn't supposed to be in the recipe, they get in a LOT of trouble. I should know. I work for a pharmaceutical manufacturing company. The FDA was here all last week inspecting some of our products so we could release them for sale.

But we know all about what different strains of what are in all of the vaccines right. At least they have to admit some of the potential side effects on the inserts.

Lol. Vaccines are more regulated and better understood than supplements (which you are wrong they aren't required to list any potential side effects).
Unregulated supplements send thousands to hospital each year

The Unregulated $37 Billion Supplement Industry

FDA needs stronger rules to ensure the safety of dietary supplements

(post by thepixelpusher removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: smarterthanyou

Like Thimerisol in vaccines. Ay least Jones gave people the heads up on what to look for. Can't say the same for the MSM.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The comments in this thread are more entertaining than the story.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

High levels of lead?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Don't worry, it's FAKE INFO.

Buzzfeed worked with Labdoor, “a San Francisco–based lab that tests and grades dietary supplements.” Labdoor ran tests on six of Infowars’ most popular supplements to “determine the exact makeup of each supplement and screen for various dangerous and illegal chemicals.”

Labdoor’s laboratory director says, “We tested samples in triplicate, and wherever possible, cross-checked those results with at least two independent analytical laboratories, so we have complete trust in our conclusions.”

they passed heavy metal contaminant screenings

www.buzzfeed.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Any new member knows the rules, do you?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

The following products were not lab tested by Labdoor, but they were reviewed by the lab's research team:

www.buzzfeed.com...

Fake info, wtf? They didn't test the crap mentioned in the OP:

But not all of Jones’s offerings are quite as harmless as essential oils or arabica beans. In fact, new research commissioned by the Center for Environmental Health (CEH) has determined that two products sold by Jones contain potentially dangerous levels of the heavy metal lead, which is universally known to be harmful to the body. “The chemical was found in the Infowars Caveman Paleo Formula and the Info Wars Myco-ZX supplements. People who take the daily recommended dose of the Formula product would ingest more than twice the daily limit for lead under California law. People who take the Myco-ZX product would ingest more than six times the daily limit for lead under California law,” a CEH release said.

www.newsweek.com...

I'll stick to the CEH assessment for now.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Buzzfeed worked with Labdoor, “a San Francisco–based lab that tests and grades dietary supplements.” Labdoor ran tests on six of Infowars’ most popular supplements to “determine the exact makeup of each supplement and screen for various dangerous and illegal chemicals.”

Labdoor’s laboratory director says, “We tested samples in triplicate, and wherever possible, cross-checked those results with at least two independent analytical laboratories, so we have complete trust in our conclusions.”

they passed heavy metal contaminant screenings

www.buzzfeed.com...

There's no there, there. Jones supplements are safe. Test more or less, you won't find anything that isn't in other supplement stores. This Newsweek piece is a hit job and I'm surprised people on here would fall for that.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Starting to repeat myself, but you should check the list of products they didn't test. The two mentioned in the OP are in that list, ergo no tests whatsoever. Now you say it's just a hit-piece in the OP, should be easy to verify if it were true.

Ya know the saying. Put up or shut up?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Labs tested Jones most popular supplements and tripled checked them. No problems of contaminants. What don't you get!?

Read this and find the truth:

InfoWars products heavy metals warning a SMEAR campaign: Here’s the real science the fake news media won’t report

In other words: There isn’t as much lead in it as the media seems to imply, especially when compared to other products I’ve tested and exposed, such as Zeolites. As a comparison, while this InfoWars Caveman product may contain 143 ppb of lead, I’ve tested many zeolites that contain over 50,000 ppb lead. Yet nobody in the mainstream media is covering the lead in zeolites… that is, no one except Natural News. Every wonder why? It’s because the mainstream media doesn’t actually care about lead in products; they only care about attacking InfoWars or other Trump supporters.

Flu shots found to contain 350 times higher concentration of mercury than the lead in InfoWars Caveman product

I’ve also tested flu shots for mercury and found they contain 50,000+ ppb of mercury, a far more toxic heavy metal than lead. Yet the entire mainstream media says nothing at all about mercury in flu shots. Somehow, InfoWars products are portrayed as “dangerous” when they contain 143 ppb of lead, but flu shots are said to be “lifesaving” when they contain 50,000 ppb of mercury.

You seem to only only care about attacking InfoWars or other Trump supporters like the liberal biased California lab cited in OP data. I put up facts that Trump yours.

edit on 30-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Natural News going to bat for this crap is enough for me to dismiss this sort of "defense". All of these people exist in a circle of fake medicines, medical conspiracy theories, and money making schemes.

I'm not a liberal.

I just don't like pseudoscience, conspiracy nonsense, and the people who peddle it without an ounce of questioning or accountability for the lies they tell.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Stop the knee-jerk trolling and read the article.

Natural News doesn't carry water for anyone including Jones. Mike Adams hasn't been on Jones show since 2013 and is his own man, truth and all. So slandering Mike Adams shows you are dealing in fake facts. You are the one bleating nonsense from your sheeple piehole. Adams took it upon himself to verify the lab tests that were slandering Jones, without Jones asking and without Jones paying. If you read what the results were you'd have taken off your political binders and seen that Jone is being smeared by Newsweek and the Lab.

The lab results are in the article. Read it before you post next time. I'd expect that of ATS'ers who are normally a very respectful and informed crowd. Try to live up to that standard. You're not new here, so behave yourself.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Caveman Paleo is awesome. If I really wanted to eat some real amount of lead, I would consume my typical Mexican candy. I'm still breathing and alive though.

I wouldn't give up Paleo for anyone if it ain't broke why fix it. There seems to be a lot of haters out there. Don't buy it if you don't like it.
edit on 30-10-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Star for you amfirst1. Worry more about your flu shot and the mercury in It.

Flu shots found to contain 350 times higher concentration of mercury than the lead in InfoWars Caveman product

I’ve also tested flu shots for mercury and found they contain 50,000+ ppb of mercury, a far more toxic heavy metal than lead. Yet the entire mainstream media says nothing at all about mercury in flu shots. Somehow, InfoWars products are portrayed as “dangerous” when they contain 143 ppb of lead, but flu shots are said to be “lifesaving” when they contain 50,000 ppb of mercury.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Not sure why you're so emotionally invested in a pseudoscience peddling garbage website like NN.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join