It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Levels of Lead Found in Infowars Supplements

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Oh please, the US' obesity rate is certainly high, but it's not that much higher than the UK. WHO has the US at 67.3% overweight or obese, and the UK at 63.4%... Alex Jones' physique would compare to the population the same whether he was in the US or the UK.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

NewsWeek.com

"BuzzFeed had previously sent six Infowars products for laboratory testing. The results confirmed that the products “don’t contain significantly more or less of a particular ingredient than listed on the bottles, and there are no surprise ingredients. They’re also reasonably safe, meaning they passed heavy metal contaminant screenings and tested free of stimulants, depressants, and other prohibited drugs.”

Myco-ZX and Caveman Paleo Formula were not among the products tested by BuzzFeed."

I would think that if he were working for the Government clandestinely, and trying to poison everyone, that this lead or other harmful poisons would be in some of his other products. It just so happens that the two items that 'were not' tested, are now the very ones that are reported to have lead in them. Just seems suspicious considering that these levels of poison are illegal, and the CEH is suing Alex Jones, but Monsanto gets to poison this crap out of us with no recourse. Why is she not after them, when they're poisoning people on a world wide scale and not even hiding it.
edit on 19-10-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Buzzfeed worked with Labdoor, “a San Francisco–based lab that tests and grades dietary supplements.” Labdoor ran tests on six of Infowars’ most popular supplements to “determine the exact makeup of each supplement and screen for various dangerous and illegal chemicals.”

Labdoor’s laboratory director says, “We tested samples in triplicate, and wherever possible, cross-checked those results with at least two independent analytical laboratories, so we have complete trust in our conclusions.”

they passed heavy metal contaminant screenings

www.buzzfeed.com...

No evidence to support this Newsweek hit job. Soon Newsweek article and likely this thread will be closed due to slander or dumped in the HOAX bin. Just watch, you'll see.
edit on 20-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Alex Jones has more readers and viewership than Newsweek and CNN combined

Jones outstrips CNN, why do you think they are gunning for him? People don't trust traditional media and for good reason.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Jones outstrips CNN, why do you think they are gunning for him?

Because he's a con man and a liar who peddles the most egregious nonsense. You know this, right?
edit on 20-10-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

Jones outstrips CNN, why do you think they are gunning for him?

Because he's a con man and a liar who peddles the most egregious nonsense. You know this, right?

You know CNN is a propaganda outlet that lies and peddles the most egregious nonsense, right?

You know CNN calls ATS an alt-news site to slander them, then why are you here?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

You know CNN is a propaganda outlet that lies and peddles the most egregious nonsense, right?

You know you're doing exactly the same thing you are accusing others of, right?

You know that, right? Right?

Right?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

You know you're trolling me, right? Stay on topic and quit the personal insults! ATS T&C states you are derailing this thread. STAY ON TOPIC!

a reply to: thepixelpusher

There is no evidence Alex Jones Supplements are unsafe according to the facts I posted.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Alex Jones has been dumbing down America far longer than some lead contamination in a sheeple product. Just listen to the crap he shouts. Anyone with half a brain wouldn't have bought was he was peddling anyways, the government schill he obviously is.

If the gov. felt he was saying anything other than what they wanted you to hear then someone would have already found his sorry corpse in an alley somewhere.
edit on 20-10-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Alex Jones is no worse than the mainstream media using disasters and death as fodder for their ratings. Just look at Ellen's interview with Jesus Campos.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

a reply to: hombero

Alex Jones is no worse than the mainstream media using disasters and death as fodder for their ratings. Just look at Ellen's interview with Jesus Campos.

And we shouldn't forget Alex Jones warning us about the gay frogs. Just can't be to careful in this day and age. [/sarc]

Why am I not surprised the Alt Right loves Alex and his performance. I wonder how they will feel when AJ comes clean and confesses it was all just an act?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Here's a better one. Fake Fact checks...that sucks.

And the best selling hit Trump Russia Possible Collusion.

See how that works. Just as many crazy CNN remixes on YouTube too.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: UKTruth
How in the world would anyone buy health supplements from a guy who looks that unhealthy?

Well, keep in mind that Americans aren't exactly known for looking healthy. So when they see Alex Jones he'll look normal to what they're used to seeing.

I'm guessing people in the UK that you view as normal and healthy looking is quite different than people here.

You should be proud of that fact and proud that country cares enough to try and keep it's people healthy too. Here in America the Government doesn't give a damn about how unhealthy or toxic we are. The people don't seem to care much either for that matter.

Well, we have our fair share of obese people. I wouldn't buy any health product they were pushing either!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

They're not wrong.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

I think there is more real news and opinions here than on CNN. Maybe ATS should buy CNN. CNN is going down the tubes.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

a reply to: eNumbra

I think there is more real news and opinions here than on CNN. Maybe ATS should buy CNN. CNN is going down the tubes.

That doesn’t mean it not “Alt-news”

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
CNN is really the alt fake news and ATS contains more accurate content than the CNN website.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Someone should do some looking into:

Coast 2 Coast's peddling of their " supplements "

That Doc Pharma guy who comes on, is sketchy as ANYTHING!

These are what Coast 2 Coast hocks now:

Q: I wasn't able to write down the phone number for one of the sponsors of the radio program. Do you have contact info?
A: Here is a list of some of the sponsors who have advertised on the show:

SuperBeets- The Circulation Superfood: 1-800-973-4470 (humann.com/george-noory)
C. Crane - Long Range Reception Radios and WiFi Antennas: 1-800-522-8863 (ccrane.com)
Lear Financial Gold Investments: 1-800-474-4259 (learcapital.com)
E Foods Direct 1-800-409-5633 (efoodsdirect.com)
Master Omega 3 Fish Oil: 1-800-606-2117
Super Prostate Formula: 1-800-603-7277
Sleep Number Bed: 1-800-390-9100 (selectcomfort.com)
Master Health Pack: 1-800-453-5346
Vermont Teddy Bear: 1-800-829-2327 (vermontteddybear.com)
Zona Plus: 1-888-711-9662 (zona.com)
Carbonite: Online Backup (carbonite.com)
Carnivora: Immune Defense (carnivora.com)
Ancestry.com (tryancestry.com)
VistaPrint.com (VistaPrint.com)

Source

I just start to wonder the whole agenda when a conspiracy show or even site, starts to try to sell me " health " products under the guise of " supplements ". I'd much rather hear more stories from John Titor, at least he was entertaining, what connection does a conspiracy show have with supplements? Answer is, one of money.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

NewsWeek.com

"BuzzFeed had previously sent six Infowars products for laboratory testing. The results confirmed that the products “don’t contain significantly more or less of a particular ingredient than listed on the bottles, and there are no surprise ingredients. They’re also reasonably safe, meaning they passed heavy metal contaminant screenings and tested free of stimulants, depressants, and other prohibited drugs.”

Myco-ZX and Caveman Paleo Formula were not among the products tested by BuzzFeed."

I would think that if he were working for the Government clandestinely, and trying to poison everyone, that this lead or other harmful poisons would be in some of his other products. It just so happens that the two items that 'were not' tested, are now the very ones that are reported to have lead in them. Just seems suspicious considering that these levels of poison are illegal, and the CEH is suing Alex Jones, but Monsanto gets to poison this crap out of us with no recourse. Why is she not after them, when they're poisoning people on a world wide scale and not even hiding it.

They go after Jones because he tells the truth, and half the population hate the truth with a vengeance as we see here every single day. To me it is really just that simple and clear as crystal.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

While that may be true, I'd still like to know why conspiracy sites, are selling users health crap?

On what grounds would I trust their medical opinion, and not to mention, where is the tie in? Why Supplements?

Even the prepper food storage crap C2C peddles is more inline than the supplements it and infowars peddles...

Money grubbing is one thing I understand business needs to gain revenue, but why is it supplements?

No one is a Doctor I'd like operate, or touch me, so why would I trust what they say about these little mystery objects?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join