It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Levels of Lead Found in Infowars Supplements

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

buy anything to injest from Alex Jones?

Maybe you did in jest?

Psst - ingest/inject....are you sure you haven't been injecting

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Patients with Trump Cult Syndrome have been known to develop allergies to the truth while taking Lead Water. Do not operate heavy machinery or vehicles while taking Lead Water as it may cause delusions of moon colonies populated by child victims of Pizza Pedophiles.

Common side effects include:

White persecution
Bigotry
Red Pilling
Bieberitis
Uncontrollable lying
Unreasonable hatred
Loss of rationality
Binary thinking

*Available without prescription in Kekistan

That was great! Happy to know not everybody on here is a cult follower of Trump.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Eyeinthesky1

What ever in the world would have lead you to that conclusion?? Even without that post??

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
He is a high level grifter, he knows his base and his customers..morons.

I probably shouldn't say morons but I actually at one time(years ago) used to look at infowars, quickly realised who AJ was..but for a time I was a moron too

edit on 18-10-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
fools get what they deserve, I don`t even eat fast food so I certainly wouldn`t ingest something that was sold on the internet or by an internet huckster,or anything made in china.
edit on 18-10-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

That's hit piece from Traditional media, as expected. Fake News!! Alex Jones has more readers and viewership than Newsweek and CNN combined! They can't stand that, so they create Fake news!! Wake up!!!
edit on 18-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

This reminded me of John Oliver's hit piece on Jones from a few weeks ago. It starts at 2:00 with my highlight being the 12:30 segment where Jones shows the cunning method behind the superficial madness.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Or....

Jones is the equivalent of Magneto and plans on forcibly puling the lead out of his victims en masse.

The thought of him with mutant powers, yeesh.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

This doesn't surprise me at all. He allegedly takes his own suppliments and just look what's happened to him over the years.

That's what happens when you start "getting high" on your own stock man.

But honesty, anyone dumb enough to actually be buying anything from Alex Jones which they then put into their body deserves exactly what they get as a result. After watching his show anyone that careless about their own well being was bound to poison themselves one way or the other.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I hadn't seen that episode, but damn, that's super appropriate for this thread. The absolute best part for me was 17:10 where he explains why he dresses like a satanist — to steal the image of a man in a blazer with a Rolex from the satanists to empower the everyday man.

The guy's a saint.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Sounds like your wimpy snowflake ass doesn't want to be a jacked up juice monkey like AJ:

LoL.. a good laugh i needed.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Ante you are one of the most crazy people i have met lol...i am glad you will not change.

I see a soldier preparing for battle...a battle that may be able to be won.

Less fixation on left brain thinking and more on total brain is now allowed.

😋😎

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

What's a Lib Reply?

In this thread..one with some common sense.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Alex Jones has more readers and viewership than Newsweek and CNN combined

I hope that's not a boast.

Damned depressing is what it is. No wonder Trump got elected.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Wonder if his canned exotic Zebra meat has high lead levels, if he starts selling it we gotta test.

He quite liked talking about his exotic canned meats during his custody case, but noticed he never discussed the heavy metal sides of it.

At first you think he is just playing it up for the cameras and audience, no, the person you see is the person he is.

edit on 19-10-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Added + Fixed

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
How in the world would anyone buy health supplements from a guy who looks that unhealthy?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Uh, so that AJ can buy suits and watches to steal the image of wealth away from the Satanists and empower the little guy?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

According to who? Jones?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
How in the world would anyone buy health supplements from a guy who looks that unhealthy?

I guess the same reason people bought Paris Hilton's scrapbooking set. Maybe they wanted to document each STD with glitter and stickers like her.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Well, keep in mind that Americans aren't exactly known for looking healthy. So when they see Alex Jones he'll look normal to what they're used to seeing.

I'm guessing people in the UK that you view as normal and healthy looking is quite different than people here.

You should be proud of that fact and proud that country cares enough to try and keep it's people healthy too. Here in America the Government doesn't give a damn about how unhealthy or toxic we are. The people don't seem to care much either for that matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join