It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Levels of Lead Found in Infowars Supplements

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Says "I hate Drugs" in that video, smokes weed on Joe Rogan's show.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Is anybody surprised he's a greasy little con merchant?

Actually given how much money he makes peddling snake oil to gullible people, probably quite a few would be surprised.
edit on -05:00pm091031America/ChicagoWed, 18 Oct 2017 12:09:55 -0500290 by Painterz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The way American culture is devolving, Alex Jones is the perfect spokesman for the Trump WH...believe me.

But he is spot on about Sandy Hook, Las Vegas and the other false flag events. imo He maybe crazy, but he isn't stupid and knows people.

or....

AJ could be some kind of surreal Zen performance artist to disseminate essential truth via hypnagogic imagery.

whatever Alex is...fantastic entertainment, never dull, pushing the envelope and tearing it to shreds.

He could also be disinformation to make conspiracies seem like crazy ideas.
edit on 18-10-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: olaru12
The way American culture is devolving, Alex Jones is the perfect spokesman for the Trump WH...believe me.

But he is spot on about Sandy Hook, Las Vegas and the other false flag events. imo He maybe crazy, but he isn't stupid and knows people.

or....

AJ could be some kind of surreal Zen performance artist to disseminate essential truth via hypnagogic imagery.

whatever Alex is...fantastic entertainment, never dull, pushing the envelope and tearing it to shreds.

He could also be disinformation to make conspiracies seem like crazy ideas.

Anythings possible in the bizarre milieu we find ourselves in. Who do you think is orchestrating the disinfo.

Skull and bones....Bohemian grovers, THE 9 .....the Joooozzz
edit on 18-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Probably nearly every nations Intel operations.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: olaru12

Probably nearly every nations Intel operations.

Ah, The "Mystery School" graduates...

link   
So infoWars readers may have more brain damage than originally thought?

Is that possible?

link   
Double!
edit on 18-10-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I do not buy his stuff, and primarily watch for sheer amusements sake...

But I know over the years several common supplements had high levels of heavy metals and Arsenic in them.

I do not do supplements beyond vitamins and fish oil so I never chased the story to far, but it is not just an Infowars problem.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Wait, Joe Rogan gives his interviewees alcohol and weed? Way better than being interviewed by AM.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You all do realize that Alex Jones and his business doesn't make any of the products he sells right? He's a private label distributor. Do you know how that works? Anyone else here work in the manufacturing world? I'm pretty sure he didn't call up his manufacturer for those products and ask them to put lead in it.

I know everyone loves to hate on the gay frogs - I mean Alex Jones. Can't hate on gay frogs, that's like a hate crime now. But you are going to need to look at the actual manufacturer and where they obtained their raw materials if you want to deny ignorance here.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

AND Joe's guest don't have to put up with the rowdy, trolling audience. Soft ball my a$$

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
LET US NEVER FORGET THE LEGEND OF ALEX JONES!!11!11one!1

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

you shouldnt have gotten even one star for this deceptive garbage of a post.

first of all the article is itself total misdirection and distortion. They could only find TWO products out of all those Alex sells that they could even remotely find a problem with.

oh, and what is that so called problem they found?

People who take the daily recommended dose of the Formula product would ingest more than twice the daily limit for lead under California law

This statement is on the face of it totally absurd

For starters lets just take "Caveman". The recommended dosage is ONE SCOOP. Now, interestingly the article doesnt even mention what the serving size is or even give any details about exactly how much the California standard is and how one is able to exceed it taking the "recommended dosage". So they are totally trafficking in obscure boogeyman scare tactics here when the reality is every product Alex makes CONFORMS TO CALIFORNIA STANDARDS therefore either that claim is incorrect (which the article doesnt even touch because they KNOW its the truth) OR they are misleading the reader by fudging the "recommended dosage" which is whatever they fantasize it could be, which is why they wont say what the TRUE recommended dosage is on the package itself.

Furthermore, since they ARE in fact referencing the California standard it is a tacit admission that Alex's products DO conform to California standards because they are the most exacting in the ENTIRE NATION. Therefore, alleging that someone can "overdose" on their daily miniscule EPA maximum lead intake by a whopping 200 percent thats really not saying much guys.

How badly do you want to be embarrassed here when i start posting the dozens of products that contain more lead than either of these two Infowars products?

Total deception, patently false and misleading information and anyone that has more than 2 brain cells to rub together can see the blatant smear campaign talking points and lack of specificity that usually marks such worthless drivel.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

You mean he's not in the backroom at Infowars HQ grinding up bones for bone broth?

I believe most of his products are manufactured by Global Healing Center in Houston, TX. A company which is run by his chiropractor buddy, Dr. Edward F. Group III.

Why exactly should that let Alex Jones off the hook? He doesn't stand by the products that bear his brand?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Hail the Lead.er, weaklingz!

I've got a hunch this is going to be a funny read. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Here:

If the FDA daily limit for lead exposure through the diet is 6 MICRO grams.....then you will see on the following table just how easy it is to exceed the FDA limit with only one dish of seafood or even *gasp* a lowly peach.

FDA lead standards

NOW, I couldnt find the current California Standards daily limit of lead exposure through food, but what i DID find is a reference to PROP 65 which recommends a daily limit of 0.5 MICRO grams per day. Now, do a little math here, thats 12 TIMES less than the FDA standard.

LEAD IN COMMON FOODS

Until i can find what the California Standards limit is i will just say for the sake of argument that its 3 MICRO grams a day, half that of the FDA limits.

PROP 65 CALIFORNIA LEAD STANDARDS

Now, if according to this super brainy, scientifically accurate *cough* article ANTE spitballed here CAVEMAN exceeded the California standard by a whopping "over twice as much" or whatever nonsense they uttered, then guess what guys....

IT WOULD STILL MEET FDA STANDARDS FOR DAILY LEAD CONSUMPTION ALLOWANCE.

You can quit bashing Alex now and start bashing your head on the wall. Maybe it will knock some sense into some of you.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Referencing California standards is not a "tacit admission that Alex's products DO conform to California standards" — they're literally saying that they don't.

For starters lets just take "Caveman". The recommended dosage is ONE SCOOP. Now, interestingly the article doesnt even mention what the serving size is or even give any details about exactly how much the California standard is and how one is able to exceed it taking the "recommended dosage". So they are totally trafficking in obscure boogeyman scare tactics here when the reality is every product Alex makes CONFORMS TO CALIFORNIA STANDARDS therefore either that claim is incorrect (which the article doesnt even touch because they KNOW its the truth) OR they are misleading the reader by fudging the "recommended dosage" which is whatever they fantasize it could be, which is why they wont say what the TRUE recommended dosage is on the package itself.

That's a non sequitur. Because the press release doesn't state the recommended dosage, they've made one up? They're clearly implying the dosage as recommended on the label, which you seem to be familiar with. Does it come with its own scoop?

How badly do you want to be embarrassed here when i start posting the dozens of products that contain more lead than either of these two Infowars products?

Why would I be embarrassed? I'm not peddling them to idiots on the Internet am I?

Total deception, patently false and misleading information and anyone that has more than 2 brain cells to rub together can see the blatant smear campaign talking points and lack of specificity that usually marks such worthless drivel.

The irony here is that as recently as two months ago, Infowars cited the SAME GROUP for the basis of an article, as I pointed out in another post:

Study: Nearly 40% Of Canned Goods Still Contain Gender-Bending BPA Chemical

Recently, the Center for Environmental Health tested more than 250 cans purchased at supermarkets and dollar stores for BPA in California, Idaho, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, and Virginia. Most of the cans were purchased at Kroger, Albertsons/Safeway, Dollar Tree and 99 Cents Only.

Nearly 40% of the containers were found to contain the chemical. And while that’s less than 2 years ago, when it was 67%, it’s not exactly a small amount. [1]

Uh-oh Infowarrior! Are you going to apply the same standard to your beloved Disinfowars? DERP.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

How dare you parade in on the Bash-a-Alex Circle-Jerk-fest!!1one!1!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Here, let me help you out.

OEHHA.ca.gov - Lead and Lead Compounds

Cancer
No Significant Risk Level (NSRL) - Oral: 15 µg/day

Reproductive Toxicity
Maximum Allowable Dose Level (MADL) : 0.5 µg/day

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join