It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Levels of Lead Found in Infowars Supplements

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Maybe there is a plot against him and someone spiked his supplements

"Coming Next Week on Info Wars"!!

edit on 18-10-2017 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

It's hard to say when you have transdimensional demons and the Google hive mind trying to spoil the message.

He probably should have bought more power crystals and sage.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Maybe there is a plot against him and someone spiked his supplements

Probably the TSA pedo brigade.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It has been proven many times over that most supplements are not even worth the cheap plastic bottle they are put in. No supplements have to go though ANY FDA approval and pretty much anyone can make and start a supplement business.

I don't see why Alex Jones supplements would be anymore real or fake than any other supplements you find at say GNC or anywhere else....

Alex was a little off no matter what he takes or sells.

Nothing Burger!!!

edit on 18-10-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
A couple things here; first I can' stand to listen to his show due to all the same commercials every 5 minutes selling this stuff so I don't listen. On the other hand we are talking about CALIFORNIA levels for "what's safe" which means don't touch anything or your could die. Is this lab reliable? Did they get tainted samples? Is this an effort to discredit Jones and his products? It very could be because he states quite often that it's sales of those products that keep infowars up and running.

For all the loudmouth Jones is his Police State video was the first thing I watched that kind of woke me up to just how bad thing were and were heading. He may not have gotten specific prediciions right but he has absolutely been correct about the general trends towards a police state and globalization.

In other words - WHO KNOWS?
We don't, we can only speculate.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

This explains so much.

I've often wondered if Alex Jones ate paint chips as a kid. It seems he's just taking his own supplements.

BTW, what the H is "bone broth"? That has to be one of the grossest sounding names I've heard since Muscle Milk.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
After I bought the $1200 crisis garden seed pack I loaded up with the E.D. Pills. I am not stopping to take them just because of a little lead. I always heard avocados put lead in the pencil but I prefer crisis erection pills. You never know when you have to repopulate.

I guess we know why he has gotten crazier over the years.

Like any true Info Warrior, hetero, anti-snowflake, non-gay frog loving, superstar I now want to see you shirtless.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Just because he's a homofrogophobe doesn't mean he's a racist.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah you do...the problem is the transdimensional demons will take my soul if I take a picture of myself...I am so strait I eat dried animal phallice 3 times a day, so steadfast I have a bunker of home Depot heirloom seeds repackaged by info wars, and frankly so patriotic I never even sit down in case a flag is near.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Seriously are you guys really this oblivious and clueless? Open your mind ,Man

He is putting lead in his products so you can filter it , and make your own lead bullets for when the FEMA camps come along after Martial law is implemented this year.

Get with it . Try to keep up. He is playing 10 dimensional chess here.

edit on 431031America/ChicagoWed, 18 Oct 2017 11:43:23 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Alex Jones was fine on public access doing gorilla journalism back in the day it was a bit less sensationally crazy, once he went big time he became scare to sell..

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

You could probably take out a whole crew of black flag-waving, bike lock-carrying Antifa weenies on your own.

AJ's supplements = left wing destroyer (and your liver too from all the lead, but who's counting?)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Who the hell in their right mind would buy anything to injest from Alex Jones? I mean really!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

If I'm reading this correctly, Proposition 65 levels for NSRL (No Significant Risk Level) for lead are 15µg/day. Which works out to be about the same as 1.5 liters of water at the WHO standard for acceptable levels of lead in drinking water (10µg/liter).

So if you took the recommended dose of the two supplements tested, you'd be taking in the equivalent of a 2 liter bottle of water with a lead content 6x higher than what the WHO deems acceptable.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
he's playing the long game... the more lead you ingest, the more sense his BS rantings will make. truly a man ahead of his time!

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's basically like turnicating my arms and jacking up on meth to go to battle. The sacrifices of a patriot...

link   

You might be surprised at the lead levels of essentially all the multivitamins and the like that are sold...

And you had better check if your lipstick is on the skull list!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
It's basically like turnicating my arms and jacking up on meth to go to battle. The sacrifices of a patriot...

Don't forget your tiki torch.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

As long as you use the life straw to take the pills you should be fine.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The way American culture is devolving, Alex Jones is the perfect spokesman for the Trump WH...believe me.

But he is spot on about Sandy Hook, Las Vegas and the other false flag events. imo He maybe crazy, but he isn't stupid and knows people.

or....

AJ could be some kind of surreal Zen performance artist to disseminate essential truth via hypnagogic imagery.

whatever Alex is...fantastic entertainment, never dull, pushing the envelope and tearing it to shreds.

edit on 18-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join