It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Levels of Lead Found in Infowars Supplements

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ok, I'll admit, I didn't read the article, because I am still stuck on the gay frogs video, and spent the past 20 minutes playing it on a loop laughing my ass off while dancing like a mandwoman, because that song has a serious beat to it. I predict it to be the next big club hit.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I found this one to be particularly funny too.

edit on 31-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Gay in a glass.

I think chemtrails turn you gay, too.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I don't mind a little lead when I can get that "paleo" feeling!! Caveman true Paleo formula for $29 bucks... a bargain I tell ya.

And that Brain Force Plus makes me bigly smart, believe me. Smart enough to fight the Globalist and gay frogs too.

AJ is one of the few geniuses left in the mold of PT Barnum; to take a halfassed cable access show and turn it into a multi million dollar empire on the backs of the gullible. genius....

There’s a window licking dumb# that escapes a coat hanger every minute.... I think that’s how it goes.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You sound just like my old drill sergeant. And you are absolutely correct. Alex Jones continued success is proof of that.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I don't mind a little lead when I can get that "paleo" feeling!! Caveman true Paleo formula for $29 bucks... a bargain I tell ya.

And that Brain Force Plus makes me bigly smart, believe me. Smart enough to fight the Globalist and gay frogs too.

AJ is one of the few geniuses left in the mold of PT Barnum; to take a halfassed cable access show and turn it into a multi million dollar empire on the backs of the gullible. genius....

There’s a window licking dumb# that escapes a coat hanger every minute.... I think that’s how it goes.

Wow, you make comedy out of Abortion. Look in the mirror before you bad mouth Jones.
edit on 5-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: projectvxn

Wow, you make comedy out of Abortion. Look in the mirror before you bad mouth Jones.

Whoa, very clever retort!

That Super Male Vitality and Brain force plus must be a potent combo.

edit on 5-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Don't even need that to out class the trolls on this thread.
edit on 5-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You have to have actual facts.

Not loosely associated information culminating in a conspiracy theory based on science you don't even understand to begin with.

Go on, whine about vaccines again.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

If you'd bother reading my posts, I backed up my comments with informational links instead of trolling posters on here like others. Look in the mirror.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Links to articles written by pseudoscience peddling websites to back up other pseudoscience peddling websites.

Real leg work there.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I feel sad for you, dismissing real lab work. Maybe, when you grow up, your politics won't color your opinions.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with politics.

Only the the BS confirmation circle of pseudoscience you're posting up as "real lab work".

lol

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The onely pseudoscience is your conclusions.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

If you'd bother reading my posts, I backed up my comments with informational links instead of trolling posters on here like others. Look in the mirror.

Your links are garbage.

The onely pseudoscience is your conclusions.

Your posting in this thread shows you are ignorant of the basic precepts of science.

edit on 15-11-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I feel sad for you, dismissing real lab work. Maybe, when you grow up, your politics won't color your opinions.

Says the troll who is 12, lives at home with his/her parents, and whose every opinion is colored by his/her inane politics.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I found this one to be particularly funny too.

Lol

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: heymang

While that is entertaining Jones Supplements still don't contain any dangerous levels of lead. Lab tests support that, but slaves here dispute that because they are asleep. #releasethememo
edit on 30-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: theantediluvian

Sounds like your wimpy snowflake ass doesn't want to be a jacked up juice monkey like AJ:

Dude needs to hit the curls and shoulder press a lot more lol. That’s the best he’s got to testify for his supps? Hahahaha amazing

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Bet his bank acct. can out bench press your wimpy bank acct.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join