It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Levels of Lead Found in Infowars Supplements

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It looks as though Alex Jones may be making a more direct contribution to dumbing down the masses than previously thought. As most of you are aware, the guy known for memorable lines like, "I don't like em putting chemicals in the water that turn the friggin' frogs gay," peddles more than dubious conspiracy theories — he hawks merch — including his own line of supplements.

Ironically for a man who promotes claims about all the nasty things "they're" putting in the water and the dangers of trace heavy metals in vaccines, it appears that some of his own products contain high levels of lead.

Is Alex Jones Peddling Lead-Tainted, Sperm-Killing Products? Toxic Heavy Metal Found in Two Infowars Supplements

But not all of Jones’s offerings are quite as harmless as essential oils or arabica beans. In fact, new research commissioned by the Center for Environmental Health (CEH) has determined that two products sold by Jones contain potentially dangerous levels of the heavy metal lead, which is universally known to be harmful to the body.

“The chemical was found in the Infowars Caveman Paleo Formula and the Info Wars Myco-ZX supplements. People who take the daily recommended dose of the Formula product would ingest more than twice the daily limit for lead under California law. People who take the Myco-ZX product would ingest more than six times the daily limit for lead under California law,” a CEH release said.

CEH has announced that it has filed “legal notice” against Infowars for violation of California’s law governing public exposure to toxic chemicals. That law, passed in 1986, is known as Proposition 65. It “requires businesses to notify Californians about significant amounts of chemicals in the products they purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment,” according to the state’s Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment. OEHHA lists lead as potentially causing cancer, developmental toxicity, male reproductive toxicity and female reproductive toxicity.

I guess the take away here is don't drink the kool-aid or the bone broth drink mix.
edit on 2017-10-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Oct 18 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
That's why he sells the filters.
Gosh.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Sounds like your wimpy snowflake ass doesn't want to be a jacked up juice monkey like AJ:

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I don't mind a little lead when I can get that "paleo" feeling!! Caveman true Paleo formula for $29 bucks... a bargain I tell ya.

And that Brain Force Plus makes me bigly smart, believe me. Smart enough to fight the Globalist and gay frogs too.

AJ is one of the few geniuses left in the mold of PT Barnum; to take a halfassed cable access show and turn it into a multi million dollar empire on the backs of the gullible. genius....

edit on 18-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I don't mind a little lead when I can get that "paleo" feeling!! Caveman true Paleo formula for $29 bucks... a bargain I tall ya.

It'll put a little lead in your pencil, amirite?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Not that I'd ever buy any of these products in the first place, but Newsweek has about as much credibility as infowars....

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Alex Jones is just trying to make those frogs straight again. Only problem is they'll sink like rocks with all that lead in them.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well that explains the mental acuity of the average Jones regurgitator.

K~

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I just clicked on this thread for the gay frogs........

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Apparently our primitive ancestors ran around at night taking down animals with their bare gloved hands?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: olaru12

I don't mind a little lead when I can get that "paleo" feeling!! Caveman true Paleo formula for $29 bucks... a bargain I tall ya.

It'll put a little lead in your pencil, amirite?

For that you need "Super Male Virility" at $50 bucks an oz. on sale.

www.infowarsshop.com...

I really admire AJ for his showmanship and knowledge of how his chosen demographic thinks and the ability of manipulation to create an empire based on the Right Wing fantasy mythos.

American entrepreneurship at it's most surreal, sleazy best. A perfect reflection of current American culture.

social Anthro grad students are making AJ immortal.
edit on 18-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Apparently our primitive ancestors ran around at night taking down animals with their bare gloved hands?

You're just jelly of Alex and his manly, non-cuck physique.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I wonder what's in the boner pills? I figured its the testicles of great whites and grizzlies maybe they are ingesting the lead?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Well they certainly aren't his since he's probably shriveled down to an infants package with all the, er, 'supplements' he seems to be taking.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeadCrunchMcRockGroin

Not that I'd ever buy any of these products in the first place, but Newsweek has about as much credibility as infowars....

I'll set aside the fact that what you're saying is demonstrable false and point out that the quotes come straight from the CEH, a source that Infowars itself uses.

Study: Nearly 40% Of Canned Goods Still Contain Gender-Bending BPA Chemical

Recently, the Center for Environmental Health tested more than 250 cans purchased at supermarkets and dollar stores for BPA in California, Idaho, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, and Virginia. Most of the cans were purchased at Kroger, Albertsons/Safeway, Dollar Tree and 99 Cents Only.

That is from two months ago btw.
edit on 2017-10-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

After I bought the $1200 crisis garden seed pack I loaded up with the E.D. Pills. I am not stopping to take them just because of a little lead. I always heard avocados put lead in the pencil but I prefer crisis erection pills. You never know when you have to repopulate.

I guess we know why he has gotten crazier over the years.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: luthier

Well they certainly aren't his since he's probably shriveled down to an infants package with all the, er, 'supplements' he seems to be taking.

Trans frogs?!%!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

After I bought the $1200 crisis garden seed pack I loaded up with the E.D. Pills. I am not stopping to take them just because of a little lead. I always heard avocados put lead in the pencil but I prefer crisis erection pills. You never know when you have to repopulate.

I guess we know why he has gotten crazier over the years.

With a little work, I think you've got yourself one hell of a pick up line.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Lol, crisis mating packages now available. ..

In all seriousness I guess it's time to move to dried tiger penis.
edit on 18-10-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Patients with Trump Cult Syndrome have been known to develop allergies to the truth while taking Lead Water. Do not operate heavy machinery or vehicles while taking Lead Water as it may cause delusions of moon colonies populated by child victims of Pizza Pedophiles.

Common side effects include:

White persecution
Bigotry
Red Pilling
Bieberitis
Uncontrollable lying
Unreasonable hatred
Loss of rationality
Binary thinking

*Available without prescription in Kekistan

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>