It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Puerto Rican Secretary Of State Blows Whistle On Hurricane Relief Fraud, Finds Unopened US

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i live in levittown toa baja puerto rico, i can tell you nothing here is going to waste. that food and water aint in no dumbster. the source of the news is also incorrect at stating that guaynabo is a suburb of San Juan. Carmen Yulin is the mayor of San Juan and Angel Perez is the mayor of Guaynabo

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Who benefits from throwing away invaluable food supplies like this in a time of crisis? Could it have been a mistake? Or willful negligence?

If this was done knowingly, it's nothing short of criminal.

It wasn't a mistake. If they had given the food, water and other supplies to the Puerto Rican people they wouldn't be able to ask for "monetary help". That's the thing, Carmen Yulin didn't want food water and other supplies for her people, she wants money, perhaps so she can try to run for governor of Puerto Rico. It seems that something similar is happening in other parts of the island.

edit on 18-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Is it normal for news outlets to ask for money? This source is suspicious.

The video wasn't made up...and what the source explains about the video is what Puerto Rican Secretary of State Luis Rivera Marin says in the video...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

It calls it a donation not subscription.

Wikipedia also asks for donations... You do know there are alternative sources who do need donations to stay up right?...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sabiondo
i live in levittown toa baja puerto rico, i can tell you nothing here is going to waste. that food and water aint in no dumbster. the source of the news is also incorrect at stating that guaynabo is a suburb of San Juan. Carmen Yulin is the mayor of San Juan and Angel Perez is the mayor of Guaynabo

Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guaynabo (Spanish pronunciation: [ɡwaiˈnaβo]) is a municipality in the northern part of Puerto Rico (U.S.), located in the northern coast of the island, north of Aguas Buenas; south of Cataño; east of Bayamón; and west of San Juan. Guaynabo is spread over 9 wards and Guaynabo Pueblo (the downtown area and the administrative center of the suburb).

Guaynabo is considered, along with its neighbors – San Juan and the municipalities of Bayamón, Carolina, Cataño, Trujillo Alto and Toa Baja – to be part of the San Juan metropolitan area. It is also part of the larger San Juan-Caguas-Guaynabo Metropolitan Statistical Area, (the largest MSA in Puerto Rico).

en.wikipedia.org...

Me thinks you are the one making false claims... Do you even speak Spanish?... At the start of the video Marin says, and i quote:

"En el municipio de Patilla nos trepamos aqui. Todas estas cajas tiradas... Es la comida de la gente...la que estan repartiendo en Puerto Rico...

"in the municipality of Patilla we climbed in here. All this food thrown away... It is the food of the people... the one that is being given to the people..."

Of course when he says the food has been thrown away, and then says "this is the food that is being given to the people" He is implying that instead of being given to the people a lot of the food is being thrown away...

edit on 18-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Guaynabo, Puerto Rico

Guaynabo (Spanish pronunciation: [ɡwaiˈnaβo]) is a municipality in the northern part of Puerto Rico (U.S.), located in the northern coast of the island, north of Aguas Buenas; south of Cataño; east of Bayamón; and west of San Juan. Guaynabo is spread over 9 wards and Guaynabo Pueblo (the downtown area and the administrative center of the suburb).

Guaynabo is considered, along with its neighbors – San Juan and the municipalities of Bayamón, Carolina, Cataño, Trujillo Alto and Toa Baja – to be part of the San Juan metropolitan area. It is also part of the larger San Juan-Caguas-Guaynabo Metropolitan Statistical Area, (the largest MSA in Puerto Rico).

en.wikipedia.org...

Me thinks you are the one making false claims... Do you even speak Spanish?... At the start of the video Marin says, and i quote:

"En el municipio de Patilla nos trepamos aqui. Todas estas cajas tiradas... Es la comida de la gente...la que estan repartiendo en Puerto Rico...

"in the municipality of Patilla we climbed in here. All this food thrown away... It is the food of the people... the one that is being given to the people..."

Of course when he says the food has been thrown away, and then says "this is the food that is being given to the people" He is implying that instead of being given to the people a lot of the food is being thrown away...

i do speak spanish, is english that im not so fluent in talking. but toa baja, sanjuan, cataño, guaynabo have all their own mayors. no money would go directly to yulin as she is only a mayor and all money goes to the governor

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Guaynabo, Puerto Rico

en.wikipedia.org...

i do speak spanish, is english that im not so fluent in talking. but toa baja, sanjuan, cataño, guaynabo have all their own mayors. no money would go directly to yulin as she is only a mayor and all money goes to the governor

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

I am really confused.

Why do you care? Why would you want to see PR added as a state? I mean, at this point, what difference does it make? California is looking to secede, Oregon and Washington states want to secede and form Cascadia. I mean, this thing's falling apart as I type. Texas is "iffy" and for all practical purposes, (trade & commerce) Alabama is already gone. Florida could merge with Cuba. I think its Maine or Vermont have wanted to secede for the last 50 years. Congress is broken and unfixable, a joke at this point and the White House is a cartoon.

And PR fits into this........HOW?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
patillas is in the south east corner of puerto rico and it have nothing to do with Carmen Yulin. why dont you search in wikipidia who the mayor of patillas is

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

It calls it a donation not subscription.

Wikipedia also asks for donations... You do know there are alternative sources who do need donations to stay up right?...

I can’t believe you’re still defending GotNews.com!

Yes there are alternative sources than rely on donations. BUT, alternative sources with track records anything like that of GotNews.com and it’s owner, Charles Johnson, who rely on and ask for donations are nothing but pure crap!

This whole story is pure bulls*#t, you just can’t admit it because it fits your narrative that Trump is something other than derelict with respect to his disaster response in Puerto Rico.

Trump is a bonafide authentic fraud in every respect and when the s*#t hits the fan, it shows.
edit on 18-10-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I am really confused.

Why do you care? Why would you want to see PR added as a state? I mean, at this point, what difference does it make? California is looking to secede, Oregon and Washington states want to secede and form Cascadia. I mean, this thing's falling apart as I type. Texas is "iffy" and for all practical purposes, (trade & commerce) Alabama is already gone. Florida could merge with Cuba. I think its Maine or Vermont have wanted to secede for the last 50 years. Congress is broken and unfixable, a joke at this point and the White House is a cartoon.

And PR fits into this........HOW?

Just because a small group of alt-right voters get together and holler “secession,” doesn’t mean that any states are seriously considering such a ludicrous action. That’s just more bulls*#t right wing propaganda.

Additionally, it’s not a matter of whether or not I want Puerto Rico to be granted statehood, it’s a matter of whether or not they deserve it and I happen to believe they do.

Just so that I don’t leave you confused, in my previous post I was just trying to bring their debt into perspective after you went on about how much they owe. If you divide our national debt of somewhere around 18 to 20 trillion, by the 50 states, you’ll find that they owe much less than we do. And I didn’t even add in the debt currently held by individual states.

According to Siri, (my calculator didn’t have enough zeros) the 50 states currently owe somewhere around 360 billion each. Like I said previously, all of a sudden Puerto Rico don’t look so bad.

Kinda makes you wonder why they would want to become a state and take on any of our debt, doesn’t it?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

How about this... Prove that the video is false... But no... instead some of you want to claim this is false because it destroys your narrative that "it's President Trump's fault"... The story is not made up, and it is not bs... Your claims that it is bs is what is bs...

Notice how once again you go on to bash President Trump...
edit on 18-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

patillas is in the south east corner of puerto rico and it have nothing to do with Carmen Yulin. why dont you search in wikipidia who the mayor of patillas is

Oh si?...
Here is a video in which Carmen Yulin claims she will help all municipalities that ask for her help... But of course, you want to claim that this is a lie as well?... For being from Puerto Rico, you don't seem to know much about it.

www.wapa.tv...

Here is part of what is written in the above link, in Spanish.

La alcaldesa de San Juan aseguró que continuará ayudando a otros municipios que se lo soliciten, siempre que haya recursos disponibles.

Here is the translation into English.

"The major of San Juan confirmed that she will continue helping other minicipalities that ask for her help, as long as resources are available"
www.wapa.tv...

BTW, do you also want to claim that Yulin hasn't gone to cities like Houston to "get aid for Puerto Rico"?...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

How about this... Prove that the video is false... But no... instead some of you want to claim this is false because it destroys your narrative that "it's President Trump's fault"... The story is not made up, and it is not bs... Your claims that it is bs is what is bs...

Notice how once again you go on to bash President Trump...

The proof is throughout the video, you just refuse to admit it!

I bash Trump because he is an absolute disgrace of a POTUS. He’s a narcissistic, pathological liar who is dumber than the day is long and an embarrassment for America and the world. Hell, he’s an embarrassment for the human race.

Sorry you don’t like that but it’s my right to do so and I will at every opportunity.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You show a video of supplies in the bed of a utility truck and claim they are being trashed.

Why don't you prove that the food and supplies are in the trash and not the bed of a utility truck!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Hey, if you trust it for a news source, have a ball. I will wait for confirmation from sources I trust.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Trump called her out weeks ago, everyone thought he was an @ss....Guess Trump hit the nail on he head!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

You show a video of supplies in the bed of a utility truck and claim they are being trashed.

Why don't you prove that the food and supplies are in the trash and not the bed of a utility truck!

I don't claim anything... Did you ignore the part where i translated what Marin stated in the video?...

I am getting tired of your false allegations about me and your defamation of character when you always make up things i never write...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Agreed. It looks like a shipping container. (ETAit isn't a dumpster. Clean walls. And flatfish has a good idea too on whatit is)

They dubbed some fake audio.

These folks are #FakeNews.

A shipping container that has no roof, and you can see at least some of the boxes have been damaged by water?... Oh and btw, before any of you go and say "oh, but if the boxes have been damaged by water probably the food is also damaged by water" Not really, each individual meal is stored inside a sealed plastic box, so the food wasn't damaged.

I wonder who is really trying to spread "fake news"...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join