It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Puerto Rican Secretary Of State Blows Whistle On Hurricane Relief Fraud, Finds Unopened US

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Devino
watch the video on the twitter link at the source. you can see him pull out a clear plastic to go box like you would buy from a store.
Thanks, I found the video.

That does not look like a dumpster to me. It looks more like a military open top flatbed, you can see the tie down rings and the deck boards in the video. They are not throwing these boxes away but rather transporting them on this flatbed. It looks to me that both the flatbed and the shipping container in the background are on chassis' (wheels).

i was a in the Corps and live on the Gulf Coast i have seen and eaten many MRE"s and before that MCI also know as c rats, so yea i know a little about them.
Yeah, I misunderstood your earlier post, sorry for that.
edit on 10/18/2017 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Gate keeping going on here. 'There is no corruption in Puerto Rico', got it.

Not that its one whole stash of food just sitting there, its only one truckload.

But its sitting, not being handed out to lines of people.

I bet the mayor began distributing it right away.

End of Line

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Disgustnuggetz.

# wrong with People?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Greetings hound dog, you said:

maybe some in Puerto Rico who want to cut the strings with the U.S, or those that want to discredit trump. maybe the rich people in the U.S. that have ties down there for the tax breaks, paid someone to chunk it, i could think of couple of more.

I lived in Puerto Rico as a young lad, saw the Cuban Missile Crisis from my back door via binoculars. Relatively speaking of course. I could see the ships blockading Cuba on the horizon. I was in Puerto Rico when they killed JFK.

Even way back then, in early 1960's there were three factions in Puerto Rico.

1. Those wanted it to remain a protectorate, nothing change.

2. Those who wanted it to become the 51st state.

3. Those who wanted it to become a sovereign nation.

Those 3 factions have been quarrelling for 57 years that I know of. Maybe even longer.

Even back then the politics in Puerto Rico were quite different than the USA's. I am of course guessing, but also betting it is still a unfamiliar type of politics to most American's.

Spanish is what is spoken there, rarely do you hear English. It is a Latin America type culture, again, so different, that those wanting a sovereign nation have a solid argument, and following down there.

I would love to see those who wilfully create and publish fake news, to be severely punished. But then, who would wind up being the policeman for that wish? Ha! Could turn into Orwellian nightmare, oh wait, we are already going into one Orwellian nightmare already.. OK a worse Orwellian nightmare then.

If they severely punished fake news, the evening news hours would be filled with re-runs of Bewitched, and Gilligan's Island..Brady Bunch, etc.

Puerto Rico was a beautiful island, and El Yunque rainforest Park is stunning place to see. I also saw extreme poverty there, like scenes from African documentaries... quite sad really in some places.

Some people will stoop to amazing depths of dishonourable behaviour to push a "belief system".

Playing with peoples lives, and messing around with relief supplies, that are being used in a "fake news" story about them being thrown away, instead of on their way to needy people, is shameful behaviour.

If the story is true, it points to a much deeper level of shameful behaviour.

Pravdaseeker

a reply to: hounddoghowlie

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Now there's a real politician!
Not afraid to starve or kill their own people to make political hay and get face time on CNN.
Shouldn't the NWO be giving Yullin some kind of humanitarian award for this?
The swamp is indeed full of nasty creatures that need to be dragged out to wither and die in the light.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
damn i hate twitter, now it looks like the original page is back. found the post and also found something else.

here is the post i was talking about in my reply to anti,

i'm guessing that she may be trying to suggest a reason why.

i also found this,

the sides of the trailer in the video, look a awful lot like these, so it appears they maybe on U.S. Military transport trucks.
where i live, i'm not far from Eglin AFB. i see their tractor trailer on the interstate, HWY 98 and other roads all the time and when they transport in open or flat beds, they cover them with shipping traps that are fairly thick.

so now i'm wondering even more where and why the mre's and other supplies were left in a open trailer in a U.S. transport trailer.

we used to ride around on MCBCP in trucks like this and others we called cattle cars.

edit on 18-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Devino
i think it is, see my last post.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
#ing unbelievable! This planet is in desperate need of a global reset.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They, as in the DUAL CITIZENS of PR.

Namely THEIR foreign, Puerto Rican government.

edit on 10 18 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Edit: I just watched the video, I see a covered truck parked alongside, a building in the background, a car drive down a road in the background, plenty of people standing there, and this stuff just sitting and rotting. Its being hoarded.

Crisis is compounded by hoarding behavior.

So you see a truck, a car and a few people standing around and conclude "hoarding"? I guess I am not as liberal in speculation as you are.

When it comes to transporting any cargo often times stuff just sits around as the workers are busy doing their job, and that's in the best of circumstances. When it comes to shipping produce there will almost always be waste, again in the best of circumstances. I don't see hoarding just one flatbed partially loaded and people that need a lot of help.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

are you even reading my posts, or just spouting off i hate the U.S. bs you always do?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TonyS

Except they pay federal taxes.

Ut oh .

They're not really Americans, they're a colony.

Double Ut oh.

They are US citizens.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You cited an altright opinion based site, NOT a credible news site.
mediabiasfactcheck.com...

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Hate Group, Some Fake News

I have some friends who are volunteering over tgere. They all agree that the US aid was minimal.

edit on 18-10-2017 by jrod because: Add quote

edit on 18-10-2017 by jrod because: G

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

damn i hate twitter, now it looks like the original page is back. found the post and also found something else.

here is the post i was talking about in my reply to anti,

i'm guessing that she may be trying to suggest a reason why.

i also found this,

the sides of the trailer in the video, look a awful lot like these, so it appears they maybe on U.S. Military transport trucks.
where i live, i'm not far from Eglin AFB. i see their tractor trailer on the interstate, HWY 98 and other roads all the time and when they transport in open or flat beds, they cover them with shipping traps that are fairly thick.

so now i'm wondering even more where and why the mre's and other supplies were left in a open trailer in a U.S. transport trailer.

we used to ride around on MCBCP in trucks like this and others we called cattle cars.

Great find!
The shipping containers, in your first twitter image (which are not open tops pictured by the way), are for container ships to be transported overseas. The difference is in the corner posts both top and bottom, twistlock acceptable for hoisting and securing. That flatbed is for ground transport. The sides are removable so a forklift can access the pallets without a loading dock, i.e. a ramp to drive a forklift onto the flatbed.

As far as the supplies being left out in the open that's just how shipping goes when you don't have a usable warehouse to work in. Keep in mind that this is one of hundreds if not thousands of containers that are being shipped to Puerto Rico. Some waste is expected.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

There is no such thing as a Puerto Rican passport. Puerto Ricans get US passports, their currency is the US dollar....

As for those who believe the OP witbout fact checking, many will believe anything that goes along with their confirmation bias.
edit on 18-10-2017 by jrod because: S

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
#ing unbelievable! This planet is in desperate need of a global reset.
Or just a little skepticism and better reading comprehension.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Thanks jrod.

What is sad is that a boatload of people didn't know the info you provided!!!

If they were not USA citizens, and didn't know, well that might be a bit different. But for any USA person to not know this speaks terribly of the education system there.

I am 61 yrs old, so school was obviously different when I went.

So they don't teach kids stuff like you mentioned anymore? Sad, if true.

Pravdaseeker

a reply to: jrod

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TonyS

Except they pay federal taxes.

Ut oh .

They're not really Americans, they're a colony.

Double Ut oh.

They are US citizens.

In name only. They are an exploited colony, leveraged with debt to keep them indentured debt slaves.
For all the billions they still are impoverished.

Trump throwing rolls of paper towels at them was the height of shameful mockery.

edit on 18-10-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

are you even reading my posts, or just spouting off i hate the U.S. bs you always do?

You're spouting again...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join