It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone feel the Solar wind energy of the last 24 hrs?? Any Global Empaths Out there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
So i was feeling really sluggish then energetic and was wondering if anyone has felt similar ? im not sure what a Global Empath is or if they would pick up on this spurt of energetic energy i've noticed it once before and the sun had a pretty big opening releasing solar wind towards the earth then too i dont know the science of it just that i do feel different and its quite noticeable. Anyone else???
edit on 18-10-2017 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Redbull ?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: robbeh

I prefer home white grapes juice. And yeah from two days there is sun and more than 20C which its very weird now in Poland. Energy from the sun is the best drug.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

peoples moods and motivation levels do ebb and flow - and if you compare the " ups and downs " to enough external datas-sets - you will find a data set -that mimic your mood swings

see : link

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

All I've felt is a pounding headache all morning. Could be related.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
These waves have been going on for the last couple of years.

This wave is the 5th and the waves will only increase as time continues.

It might be beneficial to people who have always wanted to diverse their life path in a spiritual way.

So, if a spiritual person is in a job right now, that they only do to pay the bills with, then now is the time to slowly switch across to the spiritual path.

This world is slowly changing from an industrial one to a spiritual one. The globalists cannot handle this change which is why the wars and rumours of wars is spiraling out of control.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Interesting. I have been feeling strange as of late and I know the elite are working overtime right now.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Hmmm. I thought is was just 'gas'...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Yes. And yes.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
Interesting. I have been feeling strange as of late and I know the elite are working overtime right now.

Have you felt these feelings in the past.

Secondly, I think the elite are now out of time because Hiliary Clinton can now be taken down due to the disclosure of the Russian Uranium deal.

If she goes down, she is taking 99% of Congress & FBI with her.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Lol why would you ever think that you feeling a little more energetic, was a global phenomenon?!?!

BWAHAHAHA

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran
These waves have been going on for the last couple of years.

This wave is the 5th and the waves will only increase as time continues.

It might be beneficial to people who have always wanted to diverse their life path in a spiritual way.

So, if a spiritual person is in a job right now, that they only do to pay the bills with, then now is the time to slowly switch across to the spiritual path.

This world is slowly changing from an industrial one to a spiritual one. The globalists cannot handle this change which is why the wars and rumours of wars is spiraling out of control.

Absolutely.

I've felt it for the past 5 or 6 years or so.

I used to be very interested in politics and world affairs, and I often would contribute my opinions on the many political threads on ATS forums. But then a few years ago I found the interest waning somewhat. This loss of interest started when I began to have different spiritual/paranormal experiences that made me realise that life here is VASTLY much more than what our eyes see.

We are not only physical beings that are born to just work and die. But this is what TPTB (the dark ones) want us to believe, because their entire existence depends on it. Their vibration is low, and they create a world of fear in order to keep our vibration low too. They control the spiritual environment. It's the perfect habitat for them to thrive in.

But the living Earth is evolving and we are evolving with her. Her energies are changing. The elites are absolutely aware of what is happening and like you say are pulling out all the stops to propagate fear and negativity, we are being bombarded with it from every direction. But their efforts will be in vain. This transition to new Earth cannot be stopped. People are awakening, and their energies changing too. The elite's have low vibration and cannot exist/function in higher frequency environments. Their demise is near, and they know it.

The ramped-up global fearmongering, the wars etc, is merely the elites, the dark ones, grasping onto the last threads of their miserable existence with the last burst of their negativity.
Don't get caught up in the negativity, don't react with negative responses. Be positive no matter what, it truly does, and will, make a difference.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Yes I have felt these feelings before and usually when I'm about to hit crossroads in my life.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Yes I have felt these feelings before and usually when I'm about to hit crossroads in my life.

Ok. Try this experiment.

Lets say you have a spiritual talent that you have often thought about and always wanted to do.

If possible, if the material items are freely available, then go for a walk where you know they will be and see if anything stands out as 'wow, what a coincidence or stroke of luck'. Or the items needed are going cheap in a sale as a shop is closing down. Maybe the next door neighbour is in fact throwing some of the items away.

If it happens then the spirits want you to take the spirit path.

It happened to me recently where the chances of it happening are practically impossible, yet it happened.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
Be positive no matter what, it truly does, and will, make a difference.

Exactly. Such a relief to see others that are also noticing this change.

We have made it this far whilst others gave up.

Its a bit like those left standing to the very end are focused upon by the spirit world to act as guides / teachers in the new spiritual future. A lot of people are going to be surprised.

It seems that the more focused a person is on traversing into their new spiritual talent, the more times a unique event happens that helps them along their new path.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
For sure. Sometimes as odd as it sounds
I'll feel like someone has buckled my knees
and I hear a very high pitch sound. When I
check I will see that a CME impacted at that time.
I don't ever mention it because no one will
believe it anyway. Im in very good shape
because of cardio 4 x a week and Krav Maga
2 x. So as far as i can tell, not health related.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The Solar wind hasn't been doing anything special over the past 24 hours.
services.swpc.noaa.gov...

Accordingly, neither has the magnetosphere.
services.swpc.noaa.gov...
edit on 10/18/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Maybe we are getting to the Autumn Equinox (October 23rd), the days are getting shorter, the nighs longer. Bright sunlight and warmth give me energy - guess I'm solar powered. One heatwave in Norway and I didn't need more than six hours/sleep day due to the air-conditioning always bringing in filtered fresh air.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

originally posted by: doobydoll
Be positive no matter what, it truly does, and will, make a difference.

Exactly. Such a relief to see others that are also noticing this change.

We have made it this far whilst others gave up.

Its a bit like those left standing to the very end are focused upon by the spirit world to act as guides / teachers in the new spiritual future. A lot of people are going to be surprised.

It seems that the more focused a person is on traversing into their new spiritual talent, the more times a unique event happens that helps them along their new path.

I have always been quite curious about spiritualism, and when I was much younger I didn't really take it all seriously.

When I had my first spiritual experiences, all I can say is it turned my life and world upside-down and shook it around a bit.

For instance, I had no idea that depending on our state of mind and emotions, our feelings, responses, intentions, deeds, etc, all create a very real 'energy' within us. If we feel sad, angry, hateful, etc, the energy being created inside us is of low frequency, and this will radiate out and affect other life-energies, other people. And they will respond with likewise feelings.

And the same applies when we feel happy, content, etc., but creating positive energies. These energies are very VERY powerful and they create the physical environment we live in.

The elites propagate fear and hate and division, it causes the masses to react with fear and hate in response, to keep us generating the low frequency energies which they need to exist. The result is what we see around us: war, hate, selfishness, greed, poverty. All a manifestation of negativity. We created it, and we perpetuate it by responding to our environment with feelings and expressions of hate or sadness.

We can change it by being aware of our actions and reactions. Don't respond with anger to provocative news headlines that are designed to elicit and procure negativity from you. Even better don't read them. At all.
When watching news progs look at it from a spiritual perspective: that anger you feel in response to what you see and hear, is the effects/symptoms of negative energy being created inside you. Now imagine billions of people experiencing the same thing, generating and projecting and radiating this bad energy that is affecting everything and everyone around them. Generating a negative-energy cycle. But we can change that energy.

The day we all refuse to react and respond with anger, hate, frustration, etc, will be the day the elites lose their power over us. It will be the day the world changes.

Please people, be aware of all this 'spiritual energy' business, it's extremely powerful stuff. And we are the creators of it. The elites are absolutely aware of how powerful it is, and they stay in control by keeping us unaware of it.

Radiate positivity. Be aware of your thoughts and how they make you 'feel', if you feel bad/angry then change your thoughts. Force yourself to think of something good/happy, and you'll feel that energy you're creating inside turn positive.

Once we become aware of our spiritual energy and how it creates our physical world, there is no going back. We will know what powerful creator beings we truly are. The elites are in full knowledge of all this, and our potential, and are terrified, TERRIFIED, of us knowing it.

Knowledge = power.

top topics

join