It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Mandalay Bay Guard Jesus Campos On Ellen In LA For His First Interview On 10/18

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Guy probably "disappeared" to get the best offer he could. This show was pre-taped, so it probably happened on Tuesday. Ellen probably promised him money and a new car.

The hero Mandalay Bay security guard who vanished hours before he was due to give interviews with major TV networks will now break his silence on the Ellen DeGeneres Show.

'Tomorrow, the first people to encounter the Las Vegas shooter are here - security guard Jesus Campos and building engineer Stephen Schuck,' DeGeneres tweeted late Tuesday night.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4990806/Hero-Mandalay-Bay-security-guard-NOT-missing.html#comments

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

On Ellen. Yep, no agenda here, move along.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

meh - i am more interested in hearing the escuses from people who claimed that [ to paraphrase ] :

" campos does not exist "

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

The account by Campos on "Ellen" was in line with much of what has been reported on the shooting. The security guard did not specify the times in which his account of proceedings happened -- a point of confusion in the investigation.

Campos said he was called to check on an open door on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel while he was on the 31st floor. However, when he went to the stairwell, he found the door to the 32nd floor was jammed. Campos walked up to the next floor and came back down to the 32nd floor to check why the door wasn't opening.

Campos said the door was jammed using "brackets," so he called engineering, which sent Schuck up to look.

link

Neither guest elaborated further on the situation or clarified why it took so long -- about 20 minutes according to Las Vegas police accounts -- for police to reach the 32nd floor. 
link
edit on 18-10-2017 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

In fairness, Hannity or Ellen..
I'm not saying she's good in any way but Hannity can be pretty aggressive and not understand answers given to him.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

What's the deal with Ellen? From here in the UK her and all her fans seem like some shiny happy people cult. When I realised he was on Ellen I knew there was an agenda behind it...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

meh - i am more interested in hearing the escuses from people who claimed that [ to paraphrase ] :

No excuses from me, like God, there wasn't enough proof of Campos existence for me, unlike God [the person promoted as] Campos is aboit ro hit the limelight. I hate Ellen, almost as much as I hate Keith Lemon but I'll watch this interviewl, if only to see how convincing the pair are...

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The most interesting thing is that he's clearly much heavier than the award ceremony pic that allegedly took place 10/10/17. He also doesn't need glasses all of a sudden. And what happened to the band aid he had on his forehead? I didn't see a cut or bruise or anything. He healed up like Wolverine

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

What's he gonna do? Wiggle his bum and dance?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

In fairness, Hannity or Ellen..
I'm not saying she's good in any way but Hannity can be pretty aggressive and not understand answers given to him.

There are plenty in between. Perhaps not as rich and politically driven however.......

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Ellen probably promised him money and a new car.

They may have offered it, but he didn't take a cent apparently.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

Naw, it just took em a while to find someone that fit the bill .

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JaeG14
The most interesting thing is that he's clearly much heavier than the award ceremony pic that allegedly took place 10/10/17. He also doesn't need glasses all of a sudden. And what happened to the band aid he had on his forehead? I didn't see a cut or bruise or anything. He healed up like Wolverine

He does look a bit heavier, it may just be that photo. He appears to be leaning forward and his jacked is "open" so-to-speak.

But I don't remember seeing a bandaid on his head in those photos from the award ceremony.

Plus the incident was almost 3 weeks ago now.

The glasses could be easily explained if he wears contacts.

edit on 18-10-2017 by FamCore because: meh

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

The interview with Ellen.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I wonder when this was pre-taped. The news reported him missing a couple days ago.

www.google.com... at.amp.html

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Missing Mandalay Bay Guard Jesus Campos On Ellen/ Facial Recognition Comparison

I did a raw photo analysis using [url=https://www.betaface.com/wpa/]
Processing options
Classify faces (age, gender, ethnicity, smile, etc).
Detect 101 pro facial points.

This is the source, process, and output analytic.

Beta1

Beta2

Beta2B

FR1

FR2

OPT1

Beta1 to Beta2 has a comparison score of 86.1% a 13.9% comparison differential. Note the analytic details. Close, but that's not him Officer.

edit on 18-10-2017 by Dreamlander09 because: Spelling error

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Guy probably "disappeared" to get the best offer he could. This show was pre-taped, so it probably happened on Tuesday. Ellen probably promised him money and a new car.

The hero Mandalay Bay security guard who vanished hours before he was due to give interviews with major TV networks will now break his silence on the Ellen DeGeneres Show.

'Tomorrow, the first people to encounter the Las Vegas shooter are here - security guard Jesus Campos and building engineer Stephen Schuck,' DeGeneres tweeted late Tuesday night.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4990806/Hero-Mandalay-Bay-security-guard-NOT-missing.html#comments

I wonder how he'd feel about an interview with Tucker Carlson, or anyone else without an agenda. He didn't interview with reporters because he didn't want to slip up. There's a high chance this guy aided and abetted, or helped with the mass murder of dozens of people and Ellen dined with him and fed him questions he'd already rehearsed the answers to. Ellen comes on in the afternoon anyways, while people are working. There's really no point in this unless the MSM is trying to increase her ratings with some failed breaking news moment like Maddow did when she showed us Trump's tax returns and proved that he paid more in taxes than anyone in the DNC.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

So nothing, just as expected. No wonder this douche runs from reporters.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Dreamlander09

Based only on my opinion and those photos he looks very native in one and south American in the other.

Just my two cents.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Dreamlander09

Hmmmm. I don't know. Except that he looks quite a bit heavier- quite a bit- I think it could be the same guy. That's a lot of weight to gain in two weeks though.

Steven seems very compassionate doesn't he? He reaches over and pats/rubs Jose/Jesus a lot- even when he doesn't seem to be having a hard time.

Weird, all of it. I mean, Ellen??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join