It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department Reveals 2,800 Emails on Anthony Weiner Laptop

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The State Department has announced they have over 2800 emails found on disgraced Anthony Weiner's laptop computer.

The emails are some of Huma Abedin's work related emails relating to official business while she was Hillary Clinton's aide when Hillary was Secretary of State.

Judicial Watch got the State Department to find these through court order(s).

Let's see what kind of classified stuff is in this batch.

The State Department is scouring them and will release them later.

Weiner's laptop certainly wasn't part of government property was it.

Judicial Watch site

State Dept. Reveals 2,800 Emails on Anthony Weiner Laptop…

We knew there were Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin State Department emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop from the October admission by the FBI. However, we did not know the extent of the emails, or any of their content.

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch revealed today that the U.S. Department of State admits it received 2,800 Huma Abedin work-related documents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that were found on her estranged husband Anthony Weiner’s personal laptop. Abedin was former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s deputy chief of staff.

Weiner is a disgraced former congressman and New York mayoral candidate who recently plead guilty to transferring obscene material to a minor. Abedin kept a non-State.gov email account that she used repeatedly for government business on Hillary Clinton’s notorious email server(s).

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I thought there were 50,000 according to FBI Director Comey.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I thought there were 50,000 according to FBI Director Comey.

That's the count from Hillary's main server.

People "close to her" were using other devices.

Classified stuff all over the place.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Awwww yea!!

It is almost as if there is a group out there, that is aware that the deep state is desperate and getting ready to take things to the next level and now it is time to dump everything.

When one realizes what WW3 would look like, it is no wonder that moves are being made to stop it.

Time to expose the guilty and I have a feeling this show is just getting started!

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmTuesday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Tagging your thread
Man there is a ton of bombs hitting the deck ...This will not go away and will only add fuel to the fire . Vegas may have been their attempt at a distraction ... The Neo-cons are on fire and will have no place to run .

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I seem to recall a total of 650,000 on Weiners laptop but that was a total and so State Dept. Emails would only be a small part of the total .

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Nice catch, interested in seeing whats in them.

S+F

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Are we still going to cry about emails while Ivanka and Jared and who knows who else are conducting WH business on private email servers?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
It is so simple, Work related correspondence goes through the Governments system. No brainer, they knew this. So why didn't Hillary and her people use the proper procedure, if any of us did what she did, we would have been fired and more.

There is no excuse for what Hillary and her crew did, there is no excuse for Obama to allow this to get brushed under the table. What,. Hillary plays dumb.....then she runs for president. I think we may need a whole new government, if they allow these kind of people to run for president on a main ticket, then we need to replace all of the people.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Are we still going to cry about emails while Ivanka and Jared and who knows who else are conducting WH business on private email servers?

Kinda depends on the emails no?

Or do you think that Weiner and his cohorts have nothing to hide?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
its too good to be true.
lets face facts, this chick is involved with numerous murders.
she never 'got caught' chances are slim she will ever go to court.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
One of these times, it has got to be the nail in the coffin for these crooked bastards.
It's taking way too long though.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Lock them up?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Oh really? Classified stuff all over the place huh?

Are you familiar with the word hyperbole?

You grow more hysterical by the hour.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Yes yes time to expose the guilty.

You do know that those emails were duplicates of the the emails already seen from the original computer right?
No? You didn't know that?

I know.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Copies Huma sent to her lap top which eventually became her husband's laptop as happens sometimes in families. And Huma was allowed to have them.

I love watching you guys salivate over this kind of stuff.
It's kind of like watching a cat chase a laser pointer around a room then running it up the wall to see the cat jump.
The cat is always certain he's gonna get something if he's only fast enough.
Never realizing or understanding that he's chasing a light around the room.
The best part is getting the cat to do it over and over again.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: elementalgrove

Yes yes time to expose the guilty.

You do know that those emails were duplicates of the the emails already seen from the original computer right?
No? You didn't know that?

I know.

Doesn't matter, charges pile up for every non secured device they are on.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Too bad Weiner wasn't a comedian.
He would have been more successful.
I still chuckle every time I see his name.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

All depends on the levels of

"classified at the time"

and whether or not the classifying authorities withhold any complete sets like they did with some of Hillary Clinton's.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Lots were found that didn't go through government servers.

That's one reason the government agencies didn't know they existed in the first place.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join