It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to slain soldiers' widow: He knew what he signed up for

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: justneo

Uh yeah that's the hard facts.
But he was dealing with the survivor who didn't sign up for it and her loss her sacrifice is real and is now.

Wrong! What he stated was very respectful, and showed that he understands that man chose to serve, knowing the risks, and was willing to take them on, to do what he believed was right for his country. Plus, she did know, too, and chose to be with a military man, and that means knowing the risks. Most of us who do that don't lose our loved ones, but some do, and we all understand they signed on knowing what could happen. He was totally respectful.

No amount of clipping his comments, and claiming otherwise, will change that. Any family member looking to score political points in claiming something else is the one who is actually disrespectful of this man.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Their pain is terrible. Their loved ones died for nothing. Freedom? Free to hate.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Trump is such a classless jerk.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

If Obama had said this all you Trump sycophants would be up in arms. Trump says it and you defend him. You defenders of this jerk have as little class as he does.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Great argument.

You're a shining beacon of class yourself.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

So you're joining in with the moron in calling this woman her mother in law and the senator liars?

While standing behind the #ing liar in chief I wouldn't know a truth if I fell over it give me any subject and I will lie about it trump?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
I find his body language very telling in his denial.

Fox

Arms crossed, like a kid who knows he's guilty of that he's accused. "No, maw, I didn't eat those cookies."

I honestly doubt he recalls what he said.

Me too. These days every time we see him he's got his arms pulled in tight around his body. Everyone is familiar with that defensive posture. Good I'm glad. He should be as uncomfortable as the rest of us over his bad behavior.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It's been three days and she's not made it racial yet. Guess you're wrong.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
As much as I dislike Trump, and find him truly wanting in class, I don't think this was one of his incredible foot in mouth moments.

He was right. Each man that goes into the military knows exactly what he is risking, which is what makes it honorable.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

He couldn't give a flying # about the military. Please. Everything he does is for his own glorification. Everything.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

He flippin makes me miss Dubbya and I'm a democrat. Give me the bumbling fool over the lying ass bully any day.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

He was right. Each man that goes into the military knows exactly what he is risking, which is what makes it honorable.

Does that mean that's something you should say to a widow who just lost her husband, and a mother who lost her son?

Honorable? It's not exactly comforting or sympathetic, is it?

Maybe he should've added: "Don't worry, we'll give him the best funeral. So big. So great. People will say, 'Now that's a funeral.'"
edit on 19-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

You mean the families who haven't been contacted AT ALL? No letter no phone call. No telegram or instant messenger. Not even a note left on the mailbox.

Are those the ones you mean? While telling the world that Obama didn't contact anyone?

Just stop. Get a clue. Try a dose of reality.

And for sure please please stop believing this butt hole. He's lying to you too.
edit on 10192017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Let's make sure Donald Trump sees this veteran's response to 'what he signed up for'
Brandon Friedman, a veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan, breaks it down

How many police officers and fire fighters do you know that signed up with the expectation to die?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

What gossip? The story that several people heard? The gossip trump the lyin ass fool said he's got proof he never said?
Like the birth certificate ( you won't believe what they're finding) or the proof Obama wire tapped trump tower or the proof he never asked for loyalty or maybe the proof he never asked James Comey to end the investigation.

How stupid does a person need to be to not realise that he just lies. He has no proof of any of the things he claims to have proof of. He knows a certain segment of society will believe him and some may even be intimidated by him but for the rest of us we've had enough. We don't believe him at any time when it's his word over someone else's. How many times does the boy need to cry wolf before you villagers stop running out to the pasture with torches and pitchforks?
edit on 10192017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Powerful.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

He's defensive. Everybody knows what that body language means. But do pretend you don't. Pretend you think it means defiant. ( which btw is just as childish a behavior you know lol)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

What quote? We have three peoples account of the conversation. Then we have trumps. You don't have any indication of any snipped "quote" because it's all verbal accounting of what was said.
Oh and adding "I guess it still hurts" is #ing asinine and callous and does nothing to soften the sentence before it.
Oh and senator Wilson didn't leave any of that out because it further proves how disrespectful he really is.

He's a sociopath and millions dead from a nuclear war wouldn't mean a thing to him. Know that. In light of this, your life means nothing to him. You wife your children, you dog. They don't really exist. He's the only one with feelings. We're pizza. We're wheels on a car, a pen, accessories to HIS life.
He can't show care because he doesn't feel it.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Narcissists characteristically lack empathy, so this isn't surprising. This is something we will see time and time again during his presidency, unless he has such comments scripted.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

So you're choosing to believe the serial liar above someone who doesn't have a reputation of lying about everything. Why? Why would anyone continue to believe anything he says. Why? I'm just blown away by the naivete. Anyone else doing this. Lying like this... To this drastic un#ingbelieveable extent? You'd have kicked to the curb a long long time ago. How can you continue to stand behind him? He lies ABOUT EVERYTHING! ! ! !

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join