It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas Survivor Who Died Suddenly Had Planned Group To Expose Cover-Up

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Garmanarnar

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: seasonal

I have not dove into this shooting, and I tend to stay out of this sort of thing. But it is an odd occurrence that is worth mentioning only because she was vocally taking a different stance than the media.

You have not dove into to this sort of thing! That means you know even less than the 'corp media' and it's pretty clear that what the media know is the Official line thus far, while they did push about Paddock's time scale in the Mandalay, and thanks to The Mandalay, and some local reporting, the 'official' story has already had to be changed, and that alone will mean that the 'official' story will change again since the Sheriff is missing a couple of days of Paddock's stay thus far.
It is sad though that someone who survived the massacre, and may have had something to say, has died.

If you or others were actually sad about this girl dying you wouldn't be using her to further whatever your mind makes out to be your own reality, infowars being the source locks this down as fanciful.
Let the girl rest in piece.

These kinds of opinions make absolutely no logical sense to me. NONE.

I could say the same thing to you. If you actually were sad about this girl dying; especially if it was a result of the Las Vegas massacre aggravating her previous medical condition then you would actually want to find the truth and REAL justice for the victims.

If my daughter gets killed in a massacre and the original story smells fishy. I am going to do everything in my power to find out the truth and find justice.

Your ass backwards with your opinion.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Any other sources? I like Infowars and have watched Alex Jones for years. I don't care what any Liberal says, because I have watched him for years, and so many of his predictions have come true. It's like he knows what the elites are going to years before they do it. Mostly, because you can piece this stuff together if you have any common sense at all. That said, there are still a great deal of people asleep and brainwashed by CNN, MSNBC and the like, and do not consider Infowars a credible source, despite the fact that Alex has proven THEM to be the liars, time and time again. Are there any sources on this that even the stupid people cannot deny?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
So.. um, can we expect half of the posters here and on other conspiracy boards to drop dead soon as well?

It's not like that person had any new information. Just because she was going to use a different medium doesn't mean much. They were not going to have any new access to information anyone here does not have.

Did half the posters here attend the LV show and get shot at?

What does that have to do with anything? She probably was in a chaotic mess and saw squat. Unless she took some amazing video or something, she wasn't privy to any special evidence that isn't being talked about and dissected everywhere. I don't know why actually being at the shooting somehow makes you more likely to be targeted by the evil FBI or whatever.. vs. the 10s of thousand of other people probably dissecting it in greater detail than she could.

Heck.. boards like this are full of people raking over the tiniest of details extensively. I'd think they would be targets too.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Garmanarnar

originally posted by: smurfy

I have not dove into this shooting, and I tend to stay out of this sort of thing. But it is an odd occurrence that is worth mentioning only because she was vocally taking a different stance than the media.

You have not dove into to this sort of thing! That means you know even less than the 'corp media' and it's pretty clear that what the media know is the Official line thus far, while they did push about Paddock's time scale in the Mandalay, and thanks to The Mandalay, and some local reporting, the 'official' story has already had to be changed, and that alone will mean that the 'official' story will change again since the Sheriff is missing a couple of days of Paddock's stay thus far.
It is sad though that someone who survived the massacre, and may have had something to say, has died.

If you or others were actually sad about this girl dying you wouldn't be using her to further whatever your mind makes out to be your own reality, infowars being the source locks this down as fanciful.
Let the girl rest in piece.

This makes no sense

the greatest thing you can do for someones memory is to carry on their work, whether its music or writing, or unfinished works, or trying to find answers

How the hell does your statement even compute with you? Everything should be questioned

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Same dude, right?

I see an eerie resemblance and his appearance could easily have been changed.
Who are they? Where was the picture taken?

Related to the San Bernardino shootings, I believe...

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

So.. um, can we expect half of the posters here and on other conspiracy boards to drop dead soon as well?

It's not like that person had any new information. Just because she was going to use a different medium doesn't mean much. They were not going to have any new access to information anyone here does not have.

I for one seriously and certainly hope not!

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Who was it that is quoted saying "not 9, not 11. But 10"?
I.e. 10-1

....wut?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Uhh...

Lighting

Hair dye

uhhhh.... occam''s razor.
Stop being willfully dumb.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
No, I'm the one stating the obvious.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

What does that have to do with anything? She probably was in a chaotic mess and saw squat. Unless she took some amazing video or something, she wasn't privy to any special evidence that isn't being talked about and dissected everywhere. I don't know why actually being at the shooting somehow makes you more likely to be targeted by the evil FBI or whatever.. vs. the 10s of thousand of other people probably dissecting it in greater detail than she could.

Heck.. boards like this are full of people raking over the tiniest of details extensively. I'd think they would be targets too.

Yes but people are going to take something more seriously if it comes from someone who was actually there. You or I could "analyze" all we want, but its never going to have the same impact as a survivors testimony. And she was going to organize a Group of survivors... That would be the biggest threat other than an actual leak or blunder from inside the operation.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join