It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas Survivor Who Died Suddenly Had Planned Group To Expose Cover-Up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

man i hate to hear about your wife, my condolences.
i know it's got to be tough, we lost my dad almost a year ago and i still think about him everyday in just about everything i do. i couldn't even imagine what it would be like if the better half leaves before i do.

edit on 18-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

“They believe she passed away from a grand mahl seizure but the autopsy report has not been finalized,” Suchomel’s friend wrote on Facebook Sunday.

one of my cousins had epilepsy and had a grand mahl seizure and passed away suddenly. it was on a Sunday him and his dad were watching football, his dad left during halftime to go get some more beer at the store less than a block away, said he wasn't gone but about 15 mins. came in found his son lying over the coffee table.

it can happen that quick.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Very sorry for your loss, it must be even tougher not knowing an exact cause.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

So sorry to hear that Randy, may she rest in peace!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

Diabolical, the idea is electro magnetic pulses force all the neurons in the brain to fire at once. So this could be an option if this was not natural. But it would sure look natural for the autopsy.

The Pokemon Plot: How One Cartoon Inspired the Army to Dream Up a Seizure Gun

www.wired.com...

edit on 18-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

But it is an odd occurrence that is worth mentioning only because she was vocally taking a different stance than the media.

If this is true, it definitely ups the ante.

I don't think it was simply her different stance that would get her in trouble... it was the fact that she was trying to organize other survivors. And presumably other survivors who also knew that the official story being peddled is a total and complete coverup of the truth. There is strength in numbers. And knowledge is power. And whoever is calling the shots here can't have that.

People are very quick to say, "Oh, we'll never know the truth," or "Yeah, that's how it is and there's nothing we can do about it," or in some other way excuse just giving up and doing nothing. The PTB count on us believing that.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
No one can tell me that this wasn't a genuine terrorist plot. No matter how one spins it, it was an act of pre-planned terror.

This is what I've gathered from various accounts and videos I've seen since the beginning.

- Shots were happening from various distances. (as heard in some videos) This meant MULTIPLE shooters.
- People of latin? origin (based on accounts) were said to have warned/boasted of the act before it happened.
- People of latin? origin may have taunted a group of people while the act was taking place.
- Fireworks were used, possibly to desensitize people before the act took place, to raise death toll.

- Media went stupid on the facts and contradicted video and testimonial evidence.
- Police went stupid on the facts and contradicted video and testimonial evidence.
- Phones were confiscated.

And questions:

- Why all of the conflicting stories?
- Why the lack of witness testimonials?
- Why is the only decent testimonial from someone who died days later and was working on getting witness accounts and proof that media and authorities were full of $#!^?
- Why the lack of videos? Oh you know people would have been filming this in droves! So many people so few vids.
- Was this a false flag op? If so, why?
- Why did the guard that was shot whisked away in privacy only to show up on a talk show interview? Was this done to protect him and his testimony?

SOOOO many questions unanswered and SO many witnesses and yet almost no real truth given to the people.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I work in brain injury, and tumour is often associated with seizures (well, all acquired brain injury carries that risk, but tumour has a heightened risk of severity).
I'm so sorry to hear of posters' loss.
As regards this woman, whether the event was a cover up or not, the trauma she underwent at that shooting almost certainly took its toll on her unique health symptomology, sadly, and I would tend more to that than government 'suicide.'

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Who was it that is quoted saying "not 9, not 11. But 10"?
I.e. 10-1

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Konduit

He's going to be on Ellen tomorrow

Here is the thread I originally did on this young woman.

So... he skips out on all the interviews with real news organizations, just so he can go on a liberal daytime talk show and talk about how scared and brave he was?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I have not dove into this shooting, and I tend to stay out of this sort of thing. But it is an odd occurrence that is worth mentioning only because she was vocally taking a different stance than the media.

You have not dove into to this sort of thing! That means you know even less than the 'corp media' and it's pretty clear that what the media know is the Official line thus far, while they did push about Paddock's time scale in the Mandalay, and thanks to The Mandalay, and some local reporting, the 'official' story has already had to be changed, and that alone will mean that the 'official' story will change again since the Sheriff is missing a couple of days of Paddock's stay thus far.
It is sad though that someone who survived the massacre, and may have had something to say, has died.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I hope the other survivors are not afraid to continue her mission.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If it silences one person, it was worth it. /sarc

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Boadicea

I hope the other survivors are not afraid to continue her mission.

You and me both. I'm hopeful that it won't. There were people who had the foresight and the determination to take screenshots of her messages, and I'm optimistic that if they had the wherewithal to do that, then they'll do what they can and must to keep the ball rolling.

To be successful, it always had to be a team effort anyway. Kymberley couldn't have done it all herself. And maybe her tragic death will inspire others even more. We can hope, right???

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvsyou might need to go jump on corner's cashews . high volume mite be a good excuse if you in a war zone ,a major disaster or chicago not where you live. oh and sorry for your loss.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: seasonal

I have not dove into this shooting, and I tend to stay out of this sort of thing. But it is an odd occurrence that is worth mentioning only because she was vocally taking a different stance than the media.

You have not dove into to this sort of thing! That means you know even less than the 'corp media' and it's pretty clear that what the media know is the Official line thus far, while they did push about Paddock's time scale in the Mandalay, and thanks to The Mandalay, and some local reporting, the 'official' story has already had to be changed, and that alone will mean that the 'official' story will change again since the Sheriff is missing a couple of days of Paddock's stay thus far.
It is sad though that someone who survived the massacre, and may have had something to say, has died.

If you or others were actually sad about this girl dying you wouldn't be using her to further whatever your mind makes out to be your own reality, infowars being the source locks this down as fanciful.
Let the girl rest in piece.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Money.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: randyvsyou might need to go jump on corner's cashews . high volume mite be a good excuse if you in a war zone ,a major disaster or chicago not where you live. oh and sorry for your loss.

I agree, in fact I'll call them again. Not now
but right now!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko

originally posted by: Konduit
17 days and we still don't have a motive .

Does there have to be a motive? Can't something like this just be what it is?

Can't someone just "hate the world", decide they wanna die & they gonna take along a bunch of people with them, just because?

What about it somebody is a nobody they're entire life? They've never had a girlfriend, hell they've never been laid. They are a real "40 year old virgin"!! Nobody knows them and nobody gives 2 bits about them. They decide they wanna die and they tell themselves "everybody will know me and remember who I was after this!!!" Of course this killer has his own "motive", but nobody else will ever know this. This particular Psychopaths "motive" had never left his head so to everyone in the world, the cops, the public, victims etc there was no "motive"

Short answer: No. Hitler, for instance, wasn’t just some cartoon monster wringing his hands in his office muttering ‘those jeeews!’
The final solution was organized by committee ffs.

‘Just some lone wolf nutcase who must’ve hated people’ smacks of the inability or lack of interest in critical thinking imo.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Witnesses who are making a fuss are dropping like flies. Where is Jesus Campos!? You think he really just "vanished" and the authorities don't know where he is or what happened to him?

This whole situation stinks to high hell. 17 days and we still don't have a motive or anymore leads. They are trying to bury this, literally.
Jesus Campos had an interview with Ellen D. The question I would like to find an answer for is when was it recorded - before he webt missing perhaps? Of course it aired after he went missing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join