It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Thank God white people populated America"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Good thing you're not one of those chickens living their entire lives in a cage barely big enough to fit them then. That would suck wouldn't it? But I'm sure you'd be ok with it because it's all about humans and you deserve to live in those conditions because you were unlucky enough to be born as a chicken on that factory farm.

It's not all about us but we've sure as hell turned it into being all about us.
edit on 10/18/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I didn't know that. It's actually kind of disturbing that the Europeans would look at the friendliness of the natives as a weakness. Perhaps the propagation of that world view helps to explain the nearly ubiquitous constant warlike status of our current state.

-dex

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I was born into it, I was never taught how to survive outside of it and I don't have time to learn it because I have to work a job to pay my bills otherwise I'll be out there on the streets.

Call me a hypocrite all you want, that's like saying a dog is a hypocrite for not wanting to be thrown out on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere.

Have you never been camping? You can easily learn to live off the land if you just took the time and read plenty of books on it and actually tried it. Just admit it you are a hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I doubt you would rather be in modern Zimbabwe,i assume you have lived all your life in the USA? Zim used to be the breadbasket of Africa,along with South Africa,but no more.For an American such as yourself it would be a rude,rude awakening.The country is bitterly poor,very few consumer products available,practically no agricultural sector left etc.The absence of whites does not automatically turn a place into a nirvana land of milk and honey..or even just dry bread.Surprising,but true.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

I was born into it, I was never taught how to survive outside of it and I don't have time to learn it because I have to work a job to pay my bills otherwise I'll be out there on the streets.

Call me a hypocrite all you want, that's like saying a dog is a hypocrite for not wanting to be thrown out on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere.

Have you never been camping? You can easily learn to live off the land if you just took the time and read plenty of books on it and actually tried it. Just admit it you are a hypocrite.

What? Really?

You are saying that camping is like survival in the wild.

OK... Carry on

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

How when I have to spend 40+ hours a week at my job in order to put food on my table?

It's crazy how you can just ignore the misfortunes of billions of other people and animals because of your own ignorance. But I can't exactly blame you, you haven't woken up to the reality of this world yet.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

I know. That's what makes it so bad. It could have gone totally different had they just seen that friendly welcoming as something to respect rather than some reason to conquer them.

Such a sick and brutal perspective to have.

Because they even wrote about how beautiful some of the native women were. How free and open their culture was. Reasonable since they were basically going around naked compared to where they were from. But they saw them as being healthy and the land being lush and plentiful. All that good stuff they saw and even enjoyed but somehow also wanted to take them over and conquer that very same culture at the same time.

I just don't get how you could have both ideas at the same time like that. It's crazy.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

We'll see how long term our current way of life is when a solar flare hits Earth and entirely knocks out the power grid worldwide. Talking about survival, a tent and campfire won't prepare us for that.

It's not a matter of IF that will happen, it's a matter of WHEN. In fact they're saying it
WILL HAPPEN within the next 100 years.

I tried posting a link to several sources but none of them are working for some reason.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

What? Really?

You are saying that camping is like survival in the wild.

OK... Carry on

Depends on what you bring. You can bring a motor home or you can bring just some fishing string and a knife.

If all you brought to the woods to go camping was a knife and fishing string you wouldn't think that would be surviving in the wild? Do you suppose those indigenous people don't have shelters, hunting tools, blades etc?

Carry on...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

How when I have to spend 40+ hours a week at my job in order to put food on my table?

It's crazy how you can just ignore the misfortunes of billions of other people and animals because of your own ignorance. But I can't exactly blame you, you haven't woken up to the reality of this world yet.

I work 40+ hours a week and I still have plenty of time for hobbies so sorry I don't know what to tell you.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Plenty of time? What, like a few hours between work and going to sleep before waking up and doing it all over again? You never get tired from those 40+ hour work weeks? You don't need rest between rolling that rock up the hill every morning?

Carry on modern day Sisyphus.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Plenty of time? What, like a few hours between work and going to sleep before waking up and doing it all over again?

Yeah, those few hours. How do you think people get ahead? It amazes me the number of people who feel like they should get ahead doing the minimum 40 hours / week. Want more, work harder.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Spoken like a true modern day slave.

"Don't like it? *cracks whip* Too bad, get back to work you lazy bum!"

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Plenty of time? What, like a few hours between work and going to sleep before waking up and doing it all over again? You never get tired from those 40+ hour work weeks? You don't need rest between rolling that rock up the hill every morning?

Like I said not everyone hates their job.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

So you wake up every day eager to get to work and do the same thing you did yesterday? Or do you wake up wishing it was the weekend?

You don't have to answer that, all I'm asking is that you be honest with yourself.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Yeah man. Your not happy working full time and getting your slop as payment.

Then just work even more and just maybe we might find it in our gracious hearts to toss you some gruel once in a while.

Now move because you're blocking my sun and ruining my leisure time slave!!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

The absence of whites does not automatically turn a place into a nirvana land of milk and honey..or even just dry bread.

I think the issue that is being taken is with the idea that the presence of whites automatically turns a place into a Nirvana-like land of milk and honey.

A lot of people get really caught up on what they view as the achievements of their race/culture/ethnic group as a substitute for what's lacking in themselves as individuals.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

You clearly missed the point that not everyone hates their job. I'm an author with over 30 published books. I love what I do. Plenty of people love what they do. If you are in a job you hate, and it makes you feel like a slave, you should consider changing your career.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Yeah man. Your not happy working full time and getting your slop as payment.

Then just work even more and just maybe we might find it in our gracious hearts to toss you some gruel once in a while.

Now move because you're blocking my sun and ruining my leisure time slave!!

Exactly! Even though you are being sarcastic, you have nailed it. If you are unhappy with what you are doing, CHANGE IT. You are literally the only person who can change what you do for a living. Do you two expect someone to just hand you the job of your dreams? Of course you must work to get what you want.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Oh you don't like the crumbs falling off my dinner plate onto the floor for you? Shut up and be grateful that you get any crumbs at all! Now go make me another plate!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join